Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

Sorry bout that,

1. To me it looks fairly conclusive *MAL* pretty much owns this debate!
2. And as far as I can tell he looks like a *genius*.
3. He is right on every point.
4. And I applaud him for his excellence.
5. Tough shit homos, and homo lovers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Then you have some who liken gays to animal sex or child molesting. THAT sickens me just to read it and is nothing but pure hatred.
Homosexuality is animalistic behavior by mentally ill people who are in dire need of psychological treatment.

To condone and excuse their abnormal behavior is just enabling their sickness. ... :doubt:

Mental Health professionals disagree with you...but hey....what do they know, eh?

Of course, there are those that call muslims mentally ill and animals too.

Actually, the fact that is continuing is fewer and fewer states are choosing to ignore the 14th Amendment. 38% of the country can gay marry now...and Mal, that means you too so your idea that it is a "special" right is ludicrous. You seem the one that wants to keep legal marriage a special right available only to heterosexuals.

You've lost. :lol:

I am Married... Have (3) Children with my Wife. Two Woman are Incapable of Natural Marriage as are Two Men... 100% of the time.

I don't Care how Society Devolves, you will always be Wrong.

:)

peace...

Gosh, and I'm married with two children (although I've birthed five). And?

how many abortions?

what kind of backasswards political party worries MORE about homos getting married than young pregnant girls living in poverty without a husband.....?

:cuckoo:

Homosexuality is a "choice"....a vile degenerate choice....but still a choice. ... :cool:

Sure, in the same sense that heterosexuality is a "choice."
Heterosexuality is the normal behavior for human beings and thus doesn't involve 'choice'.

Those people who 'choose' to become homos have made a conscience 'choice' to adapt that perverted behavior. ... :cool:

Actually, the fact that is continuing is fewer and fewer states are choosing to ignore the 14th Amendment. 38% of the country can gay marry now...and Mal, that means you too so your idea that it is a "special" right is ludicrous. You seem the one that wants to keep legal marriage a special right available only to heterosexuals.

You've lost. :lol:

I am Married... Have (3) Children with my Wife. Two Woman are Incapable of Natural Marriage as are Two Men... 100% of the time.

I don't Care how Society Devolves, you will always be Wrong.

peace...

Gosh, and I'm married with two children (although I've birthed five). And?

You have had ZERO kids with another woman. :thup:

peace...

You do realize that interracial marriage was not completely legal in the US until 1967, right?

What in the Fuck does American Law have to do with what is?... :dunno:

American law sanctions marriage in the U.S., so it has everything to do with what is legal in terms of marriage. And given the Constitution does not permit discrimination against race or gender; and given the Constitution provides for equal protection for ALL; I don't see how gay marriage can be legally banned.

Homosexuality is a "choice"....a vile degenerate choice....but still a choice. ... :cool:

Heterosexuality is the normal behavior for human beings and thus doesn't involve 'choice'.

Those people who 'choose' to become homos have made a conscience 'choice' to adapt that perverted behavior. ... :cool:

Right, like a person with a "normal" brain doesn't choose to be normal, but a person with an "abnormal" brain chooses to be retarded.

You do realize that interracial marriage was not completely legal in the US until 1967, right?

What in the Fuck does American Law have to do with what is?... :dunno:

American law sanctions marriage in the U.S., so it has everything to do with what is legal in terms of marriage. And given the Constitution does not permit discrimination against race or gender; and given the Constitution provides for equal protection for ALL; I don't see how gay marriage can be legally banned.

using that logic bigamy and polygamy also cannot be legally banned. Neither can beastiallity and pedifilia. After all, we would be discriminating against these people if we banned what they enjoy.

What it comes down to is that a society needs to set its moral and ethical limits, and they should be set by a majority vote, not some egghead judge sitting on his pompous ass in a courtroom.

Actually, the "normal" behavior is one man/many women....modern marriage is an unnatural construct to curb that.

:lol: :lol: Put that on straights.

OK, fine, put it on straights. Wytchey was bragging about how many children she "birthed" as a lesbian. I just asked how many she had killed before birth.

Why did you ask that? How many have YOU killed?

None. I believe that abortion is murder, but that it should be allowed to save the life of the mother or in the case of incest or rape.

If you find that contradictory, I don't really care because thats what I believe.

Right, like a person with a "normal" brain doesn't choose to be normal, but a person with an "abnormal" brain chooses to be retarded.
I said 'behavior' not 'brain'. ... :cool:

Actually, the "normal" behavior is one man/many women....modern marriage is an unnatural construct to curb that.

so you advocate polygamous marriages?

Forum List

Back