Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

OK, fine, put it on straights. Wytchey was bragging about how many children she "birthed" as a lesbian. I just asked how many she had killed before birth.

Why did you ask that? How many have YOU killed?

None. I believe that abortion is murder, but that it should be allowed to save the life of the mother or in the case of incest or rape.

If you find that contradictory, I don't really care because thats what I believe.

Abortion is not murder, unless so stated by law. It is a medical term unless otherwise defined in law.

I agree with you that it should be allowed to save the life of the mother or in the case of incest or rape.

What in the Fuck does American Law have to do with what is?... :dunno:

American law sanctions marriage in the U.S., so it has everything to do with what is legal in terms of marriage. And given the Constitution does not permit discrimination against race or gender; and given the Constitution provides for equal protection for ALL; I don't see how gay marriage can be legally banned.

using that logic bigamy and polygamy also cannot be legally banned. Neither can beastiallity and pedifilia. After all, we would be discriminating against these people if we banned what they enjoy.

What it comes down to is that a society needs to set its moral and ethical limits, and they should be set by a majority vote, not some egghead judge sitting on his pompous ass in a courtroom.

Because you cannot tell the difference between consenting adults and the non-consent of animals/children.

I am Married... Have (3) Children with my Wife. Two Woman are Incapable of Natural Marriage as are Two Men... 100% of the time.

I don't Care how Society Devolves, you will always be Wrong.

:)

peace...

Gosh, and I'm married with two children (although I've birthed five). And?

how many abortions?

You really don't understand very many concepts do you? Abortions usually occur as a result of an unwanted pregnancy. That doesn't often happen to gays.

American law sanctions marriage in the U.S., so it has everything to do with what is legal in terms of marriage. And given the Constitution does not permit discrimination against race or gender; and given the Constitution provides for equal protection for ALL; I don't see how gay marriage can be legally banned.

using that logic bigamy and polygamy also cannot be legally banned. Neither can beastiallity and pedifilia. After all, we would be discriminating against these people if we banned what they enjoy.

What it comes down to is that a society needs to set its moral and ethical limits, and they should be set by a majority vote, not some egghead judge sitting on his pompous ass in a courtroom.

Because you cannot tell the difference between consenting adults and the non-consent of animals/children.

Oh, I understand the difference, I just used those to make an extreme example. Do you think all women in polygamous marriages are there voluntarily?

Why did you ask that? How many have YOU killed?

None. I believe that abortion is murder, but that it should be allowed to save the life of the mother or in the case of incest or rape.

If you find that contradictory, I don't really care because thats what I believe.

Abortion is not murder, unless so stated by law. It is a medical term unless otherwise defined in law.

I agree with you that it should be allowed to save the life of the mother or in the case of incest or rape.

killing a living human being, regardless of its location, is murder. But realistically I don't think taking a morning after pill is murder.

Oh, I understand the difference, I just used those to make an extreme example. Do you think all women in polygamous marriages are there voluntarily?

Oh? And why would you do that? Because normal, rational examples won't work for your point?

I am Married... Have (3) Children with my Wife. Two Woman are Incapable of Natural Marriage as are Two Men... 100% of the time.

I don't Care how Society Devolves, you will always be Wrong.

peace...

Gosh, and I'm married with two children (although I've birthed five). And?

You have had ZERO kids with another woman. :thup:

peace...

Nope, we have two. Our children are ours both legally and, of course, where it really matters.

Oh? And why would you do that? Because normal, rational examples won't work for your point?

to get your attention, looks like it worked

And the Republicans cater to their base, don't they? How's that working out for them nationally?

who exactly do you think make up the republican "base" ?

I can't wait to hear this :eusa_whistle:

As soon as you tell us who makes up the Democrat base since you brought it up first. :D

liberals, welfare moms, illegals, the hollywood ultra rich, libtarded college profs, and the uninformed and ignorant.

Forum List

Back