Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

who exactly do you think make up the republican "base" ?

I can't wait to hear this :eusa_whistle:

As soon as you tell us who makes up the Democrat base since you brought it up first. :D

liberals, welfare moms, illegals, the hollywood ultra rich, libtarded college profs, and the uninformed and ignorant.

And that was enough to win the 2012 elections, ergo the majority of voters in this country? (except for illegals who cannot vote, right?)

What in the Fuck does American Law have to do with what is?... :dunno:

American law sanctions marriage in the U.S., so it has everything to do with what is legal in terms of marriage. And given the Constitution does not permit discrimination against race or gender; and given the Constitution provides for equal protection for ALL; I don't see how gay marriage can be legally banned.

using that logic bigamy and polygamy also cannot be legally banned. Neither can beastiallity and pedifilia. After all, we would be discriminating against these people if we banned what they enjoy.

What it comes down to is that a society needs to set its moral and ethical limits, and they should be set by a majority vote, not some egghead judge sitting on his pompous ass in a courtroom.

Not at all accurate. The crimes you mention can be illegal since they are unifomly apply to everyone. There is no descrimination based on race or gender. That is why I believe the U.S. Constitution supports gay marriage where it doesn't support those other acts.

What's your fucking problem?? Why do you always think you can start threads preaching to conservatives about what they're allowed to believe, and what's off fucking limits according to you? Why don't you mind your own damn biznez for once, worry about your girlfriend or wife who collects welfare which almost caused you to leave her.. blah blah blah.. STFU already Gramps.. DAMN

You sound like Bloomberg telling people what to do.. Get over yourself!

Because if I can't call out my own I have no business bitching at the other side. I'm not a fucking drone. If you don't like it find the ignore feature and utilize it.

Man....just being honest, but you sound just like I did about 6 months before I told the GOP to fuck off forever.

When I voted GOP, I felt the same way. The gay thing and marijuana thing made no sense. Im not gay, and don't smoke weed. But fighting a bad PR fight over the gay thing, and spending billions to keep weed illegal.....just made no sense.

Anyway. You may not end up how I did.

But eventually, I just said the GOP can go fuck itself, along with the other hypocrites in the right wing. Didn't make me a Democrat or liberal. Just made me a disgusted non-voter.

Black folks are glad others were willing to do that 150 years ago.

Jews made up less than 2% of the German population in 1933...

are homos being exterminated in the U.S........?

of course not....but they are by Muslim countries.....muslims whom the Dimwits stupidly support....

That wasn't the point. Would it have been okay to say the Jews couldn't marry in Germany because there weren't very many?

Black folks are glad others were willing to do that 150 years ago.

of course not....but they are by Muslim countries.....muslims whom the Dimwits stupidly support....

Don't support muslims. Neither do the democrats. But you certainly had a gleam in your eye when typing that post, didn't you?

What's your fucking problem?? Why do you always think you can start threads preaching to conservatives about what they're allowed to believe, and what's off fucking limits according to you? Why don't you mind your own damn biznez for once, worry about your girlfriend or wife who collects welfare which almost caused you to leave her.. blah blah blah.. STFU already Gramps.. DAMN

You sound like Bloomberg telling people what to do.. Get over yourself!

Because if I can't call out my own I have no business bitching at the other side. I'm not a fucking drone. If you don't like it find the ignore feature and utilize it.

Man....just being honest, but you sound just like I did about 6 months before I told the GOP to fuck off forever.

When I voted GOP, I felt the same way. The gay thing and marijuana thing made no sense. Im not gay, and don't smoke weed. But fighting a bad PR fight over the gay thing, and spending billions to keep weed illegal.....just made no sense.

But eventually, I just said the GOP can go fuck itself, along with the other hypocrites in the right wing. Didn't make me a Democrat or liberal. Just made me a disgusted non-voter.

so you think voting 3rd party is going to help.....? all that does is allow the lefties to win......at least there is a growing contingent of GOPers who are NOT into all that disgusting Democrat shit....

Don't support muslims. Neither do the democrats. But you certainly had a gleam in your eye when typing that post, didn't you?

maybe you don't......but Democrats support Sharia law in the USA....

so you think voting 3rd party is going to help.....? all that does is allow the lefties to win......at least there is a growing contingent of GOPers who are NOT into all that disgusting Democrat shit....

He just said he wasn't voting. What "disgusting Democratic shit" would that be?

American law sanctions marriage in the U.S., so it has everything to do with what is legal in terms of marriage. And given the Constitution does not permit discrimination against race or gender; and given the Constitution provides for equal protection for ALL; I don't see how gay marriage can be legally banned.

using that logic bigamy and polygamy also cannot be legally banned. Neither can beastiallity and pedifilia. After all, we would be discriminating against these people if we banned what they enjoy.

What it comes down to is that a society needs to set its moral and ethical limits, and they should be set by a majority vote, not some egghead judge sitting on his pompous ass in a courtroom.

Not at all accurate. The crimes you mention can be illegal since they are unifomly apply to everyone. There is no descrimination based on race or gender. That is why I believe the U.S. Constitution supports gay marriage where it doesn't support those other acts.

using your same logic you can also say that traditional marriage law does not discriminate either...

using your same logic you can also say that traditional marriage law does not discriminate either...

It does not apply to all equally, it excludes gays.

Forum List

Back