Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

Don't support muslims. Neither do the democrats. But you certainly had a gleam in your eye when typing that post, didn't you?

maybe you don't......but Democrats support Sharia law in the USA....

Link?

search for yourself....but here's one article.....you've got Maxine Waters (among other fruits and nuts) leading the charge in California....

Muslims are gaining more and more support for Sharia law among the liberal Democrats of our nation. These liberals only want to destroy the biblically based foundation that America was built upon so they can openly enjoy their lustful sins like the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah did and like the citizens of ancient Rome.

Read more at California Politicians and Law Enforcement Support Sharia Law

Man....just being honest, but you sound just like I did about 6 months before I told the GOP to fuck off forever.

When I voted GOP, I felt the same way. The gay thing and marijuana thing made no sense. Im not gay, and don't smoke weed. But fighting a bad PR fight over the gay thing, and spending billions to keep weed illegal.....just made no sense.

Anyway. You may not end up how I did.

But eventually, I just said the GOP can go fuck itself, along with the other hypocrites in the right wing. Didn't make me a Democrat or liberal. Just made me a disgusted non-voter.

so you think voting 3rd party is going to help.....? all that does is allow the lefties to win......at least there is a growing contingent of GOPers who are NOT into all that disgusting Democrat shit....

He just said he wasn't voting. What "disgusting Democratic shit" would that be?

Yep. Thanks, he obviously didn't get that.

If not voting means Dems win? Oh well.

Maybe the GOP will learn to not be back stabbing, greedy arrogant assholes with attitude problems.

The GOP will no longer win by running on "Hey, at least we aren't Democrats".

Fuck 'em. Nobody gets my vote. If they all lose, whatever. Its their own doing, not mine.

Not at all accurate. The crimes you mention can be illegal since they are unifomly apply to everyone. There is no descrimination based on race or gender. That is why I believe the U.S. Constitution supports gay marriage where it doesn't support those other acts.

using your same logic you can also say that traditional marriage law does not discriminate either...

It does not apply to all equally, it excludes gays.

are gays not people.....? are they not male or female....?

it applies equally to all people.....it does not discriminate re race or gender....

As soon as you tell us who makes up the Democrat base since you brought it up first. :D

liberals, welfare moms, illegals, the hollywood ultra rich, libtarded college profs, and the uninformed and ignorant.

And that was enough to win the 2012 elections, ergo the majority of voters in this country? (except for illegals who cannot vote, right?)

wrong, the majority of the voters stayed home. the true consevatives stayed home, the libertarians stayed home. Obama won because a vast majority of americans chose not to vote.

Yes, he got 52% of the votes cast. I think 60 million actually voted, so obama got 31 milion votes out of 330 million citizens.

That does not support your argument, but it does support an argument that most americans don't give a shit who is president.

Jews made up less than 2% of the German population in 1933...

are homos being exterminated in the U.S........?

of course not....but they are by Muslim countries.....muslims whom the Dimwits stupidly support....

That wasn't the point. Would it have been okay to say the Jews couldn't marry in Germany because there weren't very many?

no....that would be actively taking away marriage rights that previously existed since time began....

liberals, welfare moms, illegals, the hollywood ultra rich, libtarded college profs, and the uninformed and ignorant.

And that was enough to win the 2012 elections, ergo the majority of voters in this country? (except for illegals who cannot vote, right?)

wrong, the majority of the voters stayed home. the true consevatives stayed home, the libertarians stayed home.

most americans don't give a shit who is president.

So...

A) Its all of YOU folks fault Obama won

B) If most Americans don't care who is president....doesn't that say a lot for just how GOOD we have it here, and that, in fact, we aren't living under some government tyranny of the GOP's nightmares?

wrong, the majority of the voters stayed home. the true consevatives stayed home, the libertarians stayed home.

So...

B) If most Americans don't care who is president....doesn't that say a lot for just how GOOD we have it here, and that, in fact, we aren't living under some government tyranny of the GOP's nightmares?

No, what it says is that the "GOP nightmares" and the "dem nightmares" have not affeted them personally, so they don't give a shit.

Now, Obamacare will hurt them personally, so they will come out and vote against the dems in14 and 16, count on it.

so you think voting 3rd party is going to help.....? all that does is allow the lefties to win......at least there is a growing contingent of GOPers who are NOT into all that disgusting Democrat shit....

Maybe the GOP will learn to not be back stabbing, greedy arrogant assholes with attitude problems.

Fuck 'em. Nobody gets my vote. If they all lose, whatever. Its their own doing, not mine.

yep....'not voting' is how BO got his second term.....there were alot of disgusted republicans who sat on the sidelines because they didnt' like Romney as the candidate....so tell me Mr. Independent....who would you rather was in office today....Romney or that lying sack of shit currently fucking up America...?

yep....'not voting' is how BO got his second term.....there were alot of disgusted republicans who sat on the sidelines because they didnt' like Romney as the candidate....so tell me Mr. Independent....who would you rather was in office today....Romney or that lying sack of shit currently fucking up America...?

Neither. Or Either.

Whoever is in office wont affect my happiness in life. I can adapt and adjust. I don't depend on the government for my success, or blame it for my failures.

So, I guess that's how a true conservative would feel about it.

But that's just me.

Neither. Or Either.

Whoever is in office wont affect my happiness in life. I can adapt and adjust. I don't depend on the government for my success, or blame it for my failures.

But that's just me.

what a pinhead...

Jews made up less than 2% of the German population in 1933...

are homos being exterminated in the U.S........?

of course not....but they are by Muslim countries.....muslims whom the Dimwits stupidly support....

Don't support muslims. Neither do the democrats. But you certainly had a gleam in your eye when typing that post, didn't you?

DemocRATS certainly do and you and yours are quick to deflect for and defend Islam when these Incidents like Ft. Hood happen... Oh, I'm sorry... Terrorist Attacks.

Can you quote Obama on Islam for me?...

"I will stand with the Muslims"... <Barry say that?...

:)

peace...

Neither. Or Either.

But that's just me.

what a pinhead...

Really?

Oh. Well tell me, which should I start doing? Depending on the government for my success? Or blaming it for my failures?

I do neither. I am self-reliant. I take responsibility. If I succeed, or fail, its on me. Not on some idiot in Washington, DC.

I could've sworn that was a conservative ideal. Guess not.

&#8220;The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam&#8221; - Barry Obama...

Tell me again about DemocRATS and Islam, Bodey?...

peace...

&#8220;The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer&#8221; Barry Obama.

peace...

maybe you don't......but Democrats support Sharia law in the USA....

Link?

search for yourself....but here's one article.....you've got Maxine Waters (among other fruits and nuts) leading the charge in California....

Muslims are gaining more and more support for Sharia law among the liberal Democrats of our nation. These liberals only want to destroy the biblically based foundation that America was built upon so they can openly enjoy their lustful sins like the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah did and like the citizens of ancient Rome.

A whiny blog. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I live in CA...no such thing is going on.

wrong, the majority of the voters stayed home. the true consevatives stayed home, the libertarians stayed home. Obama won because a vast majority of americans chose not to vote.

Yes, he got 52% of the votes cast. I think 60 million actually voted, so obama got 31 milion votes out of 330 million citizens.

That does not support your argument, but it does support an argument that most americans don't give a shit who is president.

Hey...whatever fairy tale makes you feel better about the Republicans getting blindsided in 2012. :rofl:

So...

No, what it says is that the "GOP nightmares" and the "dem nightmares" have not affeted them personally, so they don't give a shit.

Now, Obamacare will hurt them personally, so they will come out and vote against the dems in14 and 16, count on it.

Like we counted on Romney crushing Obama in 2012, right? :lol:

A whiny blog. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I live in CA...no such thing is going on.

^She Lives in California therefore your Argument is Invalid... Because she says so. :rofl:

peace...

Forum List

Back