Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

And that was enough to win the 2012 elections, ergo the majority of voters in this country? (except for illegals who cannot vote, right?)

wrong, the majority of the voters stayed home. the true consevatives stayed home, the libertarians stayed home. Obama won because a vast majority of americans chose not to vote.

Yes, he got 52% of the votes cast. I think 60 million actually voted, so obama got 31 milion votes out of 330 million citizens.

That does not support your argument, but it does support an argument that most americans don't give a shit who is president.

Hey...whatever fairy tale makes you feel better about the Republicans getting blindsided in 2012. :rofl:

How do you Feel DemocRATS will do next year?...

:)

peace...

America is the most tolerant Country in the world. Why do homosexuals continue to whine about being treated unfairly by republicans? The 1st Amendment goes both ways. I have the right to laugh at hairy pretend women the same as they have the right to dress the way the voices in their pretty little heads tell them. The problem comes when the democrat party pretends that they have the power to force normal people to like it when drag queens parade down the street and and mentally deranged boys think they have the right to use the girls bathroom.

I am Married... Have (3) Children with my Wife. Two Woman are Incapable of Natural Marriage as are Two Men... 100% of the time.

I don't Care how Society Devolves, you will always be Wrong.

:)

peace...

Gosh, and I'm married with two children (although I've birthed five). And?

5?!

I had 2 and that drove me crazy. I can't imagine 5 children.
It's a lot of fun when you get them all together........not so much when they were young....:lol: I had 5, also.

Don't support muslims. Neither do the democrats. But you certainly had a gleam in your eye when typing that post, didn't you?

maybe you don't......but Democrats support Sharia law in the USA....

Bullshit. :D

here's a vid on the subject.....Dems protest the GOP platform that bans Sharia law.....why is that....got an answer....???

i thought Democrats supported women's rights......however since Dems support Sharia law i guess those rights won't be extended to muslim women in America....why???

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you with all honesty, I don't pick any sort of excrement up, and I certainly have never picked up any gay feces up. In fact, I wasn't even aware that crap could have sex and really don't want to know how.

America is the most tolerant Country in the world. Why do homosexuals continue to whine about being treated unfairly by republicans? The 1st Amendment goes both ways. I have the right to laugh at hairy pretend women the same as they have the right to dress the way the voices in their pretty little heads tell them. The problem comes when the democrat party pretends that they have the power to force normal people to like it when drag queens parade down the street and and mentally deranged boys think they have the right to use the girls bathroom.

And people wonder why the Right has a PR problem with women......:rolleyes:

maybe you don't......but Democrats support Sharia law in the USA....

here's a vid on the subject.....Dems protest the GOP platform that bans Sharia law.....why is that....got an answer....???

i thought Democrats supported women's rights......however since Dems support Sharia law i guess those rights won't be extended to muslim women in America....why???

I have no problem with banning Sharia law, and Kosher law, and blue laws....including those that involve school being out on Sundays.

I have no problem with banning Sharia law, and Kosher law, and blue laws....including those that involve school being out on Sundays.

you have no problem being a jerk either....

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nhVZ0-wtzw

you have no problem being a jerk either....

Ah...I see you have failed...when you, instead of replying to content, decide to attack me personally.

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

Why did you feel the need to bring religion into that little tirade?

Last edited:

You are so misguided. Nobody is trying to make you like homosexuals, just to treat them equally, the way you are treated. You have the right to laugh at whomever you want, and disrespect whomever you want, there's no law against people being a-holes whenever they want, but the majority of Americans don't feel that we need to keep discriminating against homosexuals just because we don't understand why they are the way they are, or because it doesn't fit our description of what we think every American should be/act like.

That is what America is, and if you don't like it, you also have the right to move.

None. I believe that abortion is murder, but that it should be allowed to save the life of the mother or in the case of incest or rape.

If you find that contradictory, I don't really care because thats what I believe.

Abortion is not murder, unless so stated by law. It is a medical term unless otherwise defined in law.

I agree with you that it should be allowed to save the life of the mother or in the case of incest or rape.

killing a living human being, regardless of its location, is murder. But realistically I don't think taking a morning after pill is murder.

It's a matter of law is the point. I am not opinion at all on the morning after pill.

With "but Democrats support Sharia law in the USA...." one can only wonder at that poster's cogitation.

Sorry bout that,

1. Give homo's an inch that want a mile.
2. As soon as these homo's get their way in the courts then they go after everything good and decent in the world.
3. Lets get better judges is the solution, and force homo's back under ground.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ah...I see you have failed...when you, instead of replying to content, decide to attack me personally.

have you supported school on Sundays......? i didn't think so.....

so crap the clap...

Why not....sunday is just like any other day.....unless you want our laws to protect a particular religion, that is....like sharia wants to do.

are you now arguing FOR Sharia law......right after you were AGAINST it......?

:lol:

Heterosexuality is the normal behavior for human beings and thus doesn't involve 'choice'.

Those people who 'choose' to become homos have made a conscience 'choice' to adapt that perverted behavior. ... :cool:

Right, like a person with a "normal" brain doesn't choose to be normal, but a person with an "abnormal" brain chooses to be retarded.
I said 'behavior' not 'brain'. ... :cool:

What difference does that make? The brain determines behavior.

Forum List

Back