Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

have you supported school on Sundays......? i didn't think so.....

so crap the clap...

Why not....sunday is just like any other day.....unless you want our laws to protect a particular religion, that is....like sharia wants to do.

are you now arguing FOR Sharia law......right after you were AGAINST it......?

:lol:

Of course not...I don't want ANY kind of sharia law...whether it is mooslim based, jewish based, christian based, buddhist based, etc.

Having Sunday off for public schools....where does that come from.....christian sharia laws called blue laws. Get rid of them.

Why not....sunday is just like any other day.....unless you want our laws to protect a particular religion, that is....like sharia wants to do.

Of course not...I don't want ANY kind of sharia law...whether it is mooslim based, jewish based, christian based, buddhist based, etc.

Having Sunday off for public schools....where does that come from.....christian sharia laws called blue laws. Get rid of them.

Did you work on Sunday at your job? Thats right schools are closed on Sundays, so are most places, except retail/emergency services and military on duty. Idiot.

None. I believe that abortion is murder, but that it should be allowed to save the life of the mother or in the case of incest or rape.

If you find that contradictory, I don't really care because thats what I believe.

Abortion is not murder, unless so stated by law. It is a medical term unless otherwise defined in law.

I agree with you that it should be allowed to save the life of the mother or in the case of incest or rape.

killing a living human being, regardless of its location, is murder. But realistically I don't think taking a morning after pill is murder.
Since murder is a crime which violates U.S. law and abortion is not a crime in most cases; abortion is not murder.

words hhave meaning.

most blue laws have already been voted gone...what's your beef with that....?

"christian sharia laws"......? i see we got another Christian-hater here....one who doesn't understand that America would never have become the great nation it did without Christian guidance and underpinnings...

why is it the Democrats push homo marriage so much more than straight marriage for pregnant women....?

catering to their base

Democrats must be desperate if they gotta bend over for 2% of the population...

And this is why Romney lost the election. It's 2% for gays ... it's 13% for blacks ... it's 17% for hispanics .... it's 47% for poor folks ...

.... you see, these percentages add up. Romney limited himself by targeting too narrow of an electorate.

Did you work on Sunday at your job? Thats right schools are closed on Sundays, so are most places, except retail/emergency services and military on duty. Idiot.

See? Christian sharia law. And yes I work on sunday. No problems there.

"christian sharia laws"......? i see we got another Christian-hater here....one who doesn't understand that America would never have become the great nation it did without Christian guidance and underpinnings...

The thing I always don't get is why Christians get the benefit of the doubt that they won't enforce the Ten Commandments absolutely (ie it will become law that people must not work Sunday, etc), whereas more and more peaceful Muslims are unfairly being accused of "eventually wanting to enforce" Shariah law absolutely.

Why the double standard? Not asking you necessarily Screaming Eagle, just bringing up the question.

catering to their base

Democrats must be desperate if they gotta bend over for 2% of the population...

And this is why Romney lost the election. It's 2% for gays ... it's 13% for blacks ... it's 17% for hispanics .... it's 47% for poor folks ...

.... you see, these percentages add up. Romney limited himself by targeting too narrow of an electorate.

that's why Obama is the racist he is.....

i'd say the blacks and hispanics make up most of that 47% poor.....BO hasn't done jackshit for them...

Abortion is not murder, unless so stated by law. It is a medical term unless otherwise defined in law.

I agree with you that it should be allowed to save the life of the mother or in the case of incest or rape.

killing a living human being, regardless of its location, is murder. But realistically I don't think taking a morning after pill is murder.
Since murder is a crime which violates U.S. law and abortion is not a crime in most cases; abortion is not murder.

words hhave meaning.

In today's current legal definition, yes - most forms of early abortion aren't considered murder.

However, during an abortion you are actively killing a living thing that is in the earliest stages of growing into an adult human being, so it most certainly can be argued that this IS murder. It's called a "grey area".

Last edited:
are homos being exterminated in the U.S........?

of course not....but they are by Muslim countries.....muslims whom the Dimwits stupidly support....

Don't support muslims. Neither do the democrats. But you certainly had a gleam in your eye when typing that post, didn't you?

maybe you don't......but Democrats support Sharia law in the USA....

That's funny since in Sharia law, gay marriage and abortion are illegal. Sounds more like a platform Conservatives and Republicans support.

5?!

I had 2 and that drove me crazy. I can't imagine 5 children.
It's a lot of fun when you get them all together........not so much when they were young....:lol: I had 5, also.

Two Woman can have ZERO together... It's why a Woman and a Woman is unequal to a Man and a Woman Naturally. :thup:

:)

peace...

Two women can however successfully raise a family together. That is the key point here.

I could care less about christians. But if you want to feel persecuted go right ahead.

It IS amusing how you go on about mooslim sharia law being bad, but as soon as someone points out christian sharia laws you freak out and cry persecution. Very Amusing. :D

It's a lot of fun when you get them all together........not so much when they were young....:lol: I had 5, also.

Two Woman can have ZERO together... It's why a Woman and a Woman is unequal to a Man and a Woman Naturally. :thup:

:)

peace...

Two women can however successfully raise a family together. That is the key point here.
That may be what scares some of them.....really.

using that logic bigamy and polygamy also cannot be legally banned. Neither can beastiallity and pedifilia. After all, we would be discriminating against these people if we banned what they enjoy.

What it comes down to is that a society needs to set its moral and ethical limits, and they should be set by a majority vote, not some egghead judge sitting on his pompous ass in a courtroom.

Not at all accurate. The crimes you mention can be illegal since they are unifomly apply to everyone. There is no descrimination based on race or gender. That is why I believe the U.S. Constitution supports gay marriage where it doesn't support those other acts.

using your same logic you can also say that traditional marriage law does not discriminate either...

Of course it discriminates. It discriminates based on gender. It allows a man in love with a woman the right to legally marry the person he loves but discriminates against a man who is in love with another man.

That violates the 14th Amendment.

Don't support muslims. Neither do the democrats. But you certainly had a gleam in your eye when typing that post, didn't you?

That's funny since in Sharia law, gay marriage and abortion are illegal. Sounds more like a platform Conservatives and Republicans support.

They would...if it were the christian brand of sharia....not brand X (mooslim).

Not at all accurate. The crimes you mention can be illegal since they are unifomly apply to everyone. There is no descrimination based on race or gender. That is why I believe the U.S. Constitution supports gay marriage where it doesn't support those other acts.

using your same logic you can also say that traditional marriage law does not discriminate either...

Of course it discriminates. It discriminates based on gender. It allows a man in love with a woman the right to legally marry the person he loves but discriminates against a man who is in love with another man.

That violates the 14th Amendment.

Nothing stopping two men from living together or doing 'whatever' to each other. Nothing preventing them from owning property, getting a job, living where they want, travelling, etc.

The thing I always don't get is why Christians get the benefit of the doubt that they won't enforce the Ten Commandments absolutely (ie it will become law that people must not work Sunday, etc), whereas more and more peaceful Muslims are unfairly being accused of "eventually wanting to enforce" Shariah law absolutely.

Why the double standard? Not asking you necessarily Screaming Eagle, just bringing up the question.

since Christians founded this country have they established a theocracy here for over 200 years....? ...the answer is NO...

can atheists live in peace here....yes
can Hindus live in peace here....yes
can Muslims live in peace here...yes

however even though Muslims can live here peacefully that does not mean they will continue to follow American laws long term....you need to look at the facts.....these Muslim Sharia courts are real....85 operating in England already....

Muslims have been slowly attempting to establish their anti-American Sharia law here in the USA...in other words a theocracy....just as they have been doing in England and other places in Europe...if you are aware of what is going on there you might understand that the same is happening here just on a smaller scale...large groups of muslims are not assimilating into their adopted countries...and they are establishing their own theocratic laws which go against Western civilization....

Last edited by a moderator:

that should tip you off as to how idiotic the Democrats really are.....but for them the ends justify the means....

Forum List

Back