🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Riley Gaines Petition to Stop Tran Men From Invading Womens' Sports

Two of them were on Newsmax last night. Did you see that ?

No, I've never watched Newsmax; I don't know if my cable company even carries them. But them having two guests on at the same time is hardly forming a PAC of sorts. Fox has interviewed two of these ladies at the same time as well.

All-American swimmer Riley Gaines is reaching out to all Americans, with a PETITION, to stop the insane practice of dishonorable men pretending to be women, and entering womens' sports competitions. Incredibly, this totally nuts practice is accepted by various sports officials, by Joe Biden, and by every Democrat in the US House of Representitives, who just voted AGAINST keeping men out of girls’ sports.

What in the world could these people be thinking ? I don't know if this petition will do any good to stop the mass insanity taking place, but everone should sign it and see what happens.

The message from Riley Gaines is >>

"It’s up to men and women like us to stand up for girls’ sports before it’s too late. The Left has no plans to stop forcing transgender ideology on America, and we need to resist this nonsense at every turn. Please, don’t be on the wrong side of history. Sign my petition TODAY!
Why are the left against women's rights?

No, I've never watched Newsmax; I don't know if my cable company even carries them. But them having two guests on at the same time is hardly forming a PAC of sorts. Fox has interviewed two of these ladies at the same time as well.
Do you have a smart TV ?

If you mean bluetooth to hook with the internet, no I don't.
Not bluetooth. I have a 43" Vizio smart TV. It has 1) broadcast channels, 2) Smartcast (YouTube et al), and 3) WATCH FREE, which includes Newsmax, among many other channels.

I dont have cable. I've watched Newsmax for 3 years on "Watch Free". Never paid a dime for it.

Not bluetooth. I have a 43" Vizio smart TV. It has 1) broadcast channels, 2) Smartcast (YouTube et al), and 3) WATCH FREE, which includes Newsmax, among many other channels.

I dont have cable. I've watched Newsmax for 3 years on "Watch Free". Never paid a dime for it.

I am looking for an alternative. Cable companies have become so expensive and what I get for the money isn't worth it. I also have a Vizio and would never buy one again. The remote control reception on my 1980 Curtis Mathis was better than on this thing. I had the YouTube app but as YouTube updated, my crappy Vizio couldn't keep up so I couldn't use it anymore after 3 years. I called to see if I could purchase a new board or something to get it back and they told me it wasn't possible.

In any case I am a DVR nut. I don't watch anything live, especially during the summer. I spend as much time as I can outside. Global warming is short here up north, so you take advantage of every day when possible.

A friend of mine is researching an alternative called Sling TV. He said they too have a DVR system and it's a fraction of the cost of cable. When I have time I'm going to look into that.

dc6abc32516e7c6f.jpg

Forum List

Back