🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Riley Gaines Petition to Stop Tran Men From Invading Womens' Sports

My only question is this: If natural born females still outnumber the transgender females, why is this even an issue in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What you call "transgender females" are NOT females. They are males.

It s an issue because these guys are depriving women of their rightful accomplishments in womens; sports. MEN are winning awards that shoud be going to women.

And God bless you too.

The women need to start up new competitions that only allow WOMEN (not men), and tell the democrats to fuck off.

Agreed,

when it comes to 99% of sports it should be......men with men, women with women, trannies with trannies.

And that's it.

As long as they are getting no recognition on the MSM the Democrats could care less. Sure, we see these stories, but we watch real news sources like Fox where they actually do reports on these problems.

As I posted earlier, what would stop them is if they banned together and made a political movement against the Democrat party and go right for the jugular. Their motto would be the Democrat party are anti-female. Persuade other women to vote against them in droves. If polls would show it's working, the commies would have to scramble to find a new plan.

Look at what the women's movement did in the 70s and 80s.
They are doing tht right now, but, as you said, the MSM are not reporting them, so as usual, the DUPEs who watch MSM and leftist OMISSION shows, will never hear what the good words these women have to say.

Democrats need to be sent back to sexual identification classes. Somewhere along the line these dipshits lost their ability to differentiate between the sexes.
This is a distraction. The MAGAs are trying to shutdown Obamacare, VA benefits, reduce social security, and let the middle class tax cuts expire next year.

I would go even further..... the whole country should be protected from the demonicRats, they are a clear and present danger to the society, as we can see everyday!:mad:

That's why I always talk about the idea of dividing our country into two countries instead.

They are doing tht right now, but, as you said, the MSM are not reporting them, so as usual, the DUPEs who watch MSM and leftist OMISSION shows, will never hear what the good words these women have to say.

When I see them speak at political gatherings, I'll believe that. But they are fighting this individually instead of together. There are several women who experienced the downfall of all this and they are not targeting the Democrat party.

True ^^^

I think MTG had a point there when she proposed for a "national divorce" splitting the country according to the political ideology into Red and Blue states!

I don't see any other solution.

The problem with that is they'd still be bitching because we would still be one country. If we had two countries, they'd have nothing to bitch about. They do things their way and we do things ours. After separation we could build a huge Trump wall to keep then out unlike today where they move to our states once they ruin theirs.

The problem with that is they'd still be bitching because we would still be one country. If we had two countries, they'd have nothing to bitch about. They do things their way and we do things ours. After separation we could build a huge Trump wall to keep then out unlike today where they move to our states once they ruin theirs.

Whatever it takes to separate decent, traditional America from the others!

When I see them speak at political gatherings, I'll believe that. But they are fighting this individually instead of together. There are several women who experienced the downfall of all this and they are not targeting the Democrat party.
Two of them were on Newsmax last night. Did you see that ?

Forum List

Back