RINO Extraordinaires John Kasich and Jeff Flake Floated as Possible Biden Cabinet Members

3dqkjl.jpg
Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, too bad she was not Potus instead of the ahole.

Ergo, The Lincoln Project.

A Politico report has identified alleged “conservatives” that the Biden campaign is considering for Cabinet posts should he win the election. John Kasich and Jeff Flake were two of the most notable.

Other possible Republicans include Meg Whitman, the CEO of Quibi and former CEO of eBay, current governor of Massachusetts Charlie Barker, and former representative from Pennsylvania Charlie Dent.

Whitman and Kasich were speakers at the Democratic National Convention back in August.

RINO Extraordinaires John Kasich and Jeff Flake Floated as Possible Biden Cabinet Members - Big League Politics

Why would Biden surround himself with racist? Never-TRUMPer's like Kasich and Flake want to take republicans back to where the party was only welcoming to whites...TRUMP has made the republican party more diverse. People see black voices for TRUMP, black recording artists who just 3 years ago were slamming TRUMP are not working with him, same thing with hispanics. What no one is seeing is prominent black voices calling for republicans to go back to the days of Romney, McCain and Bush.

This would be excellent.

As opposed to the myopic talk radio presidency, we'd have an administration that can see the big picture.

Here's hoping.
It seems impossible to consider during the hyper-partisan days of the Orange Menace that Obama named 3 Repubs to his first cabinet. Old Joe appears to be following his example.

"During a news conference on Feb. 9, 2009, in which President Obama made his case for the stimulus plan, he was asked if pressing forward despite Republican objections meant the White House is moving away from its emphasis on bipartisanship.

"You know, when I made a series of overtures to the Republicans — going over to meet with both Republican caucuses; you know, putting three Republicans in my Cabinet, something that is unprecedented; making sure that they were invited here to the White House to talk about the economic recovery plan — all those were not designed simply to get some short-term votes," Obama said. "They were designed to try to build up some trust over time. And I think that as I continue to make these overtures, over time hopefully that will be reciprocated."

This would be excellent.

As opposed to the myopic talk radio presidency, we'd have an administration that can see the big picture.

Here's hoping.
What big picture are they seeing?
More lockdowns.
Killing the energy industry.
Raising taxes.
Instituting new draconian regulations.
Arresting religious people while releasing rioters without bail/charges.

I see nothing positive coming from the left much less a "big picture"

Of course I focused on policy but I expect mah feewings should have been consulted huh

A Politico report has identified alleged “conservatives” that the Biden campaign is considering for Cabinet posts should he win the election. John Kasich and Jeff Flake were two of the most notable.

Other possible Republicans include Meg Whitman, the CEO of Quibi and former CEO of eBay, current governor of Massachusetts Charlie Barker, and former representative from Pennsylvania Charlie Dent.

Whitman and Kasich were speakers at the Democratic National Convention back in August.

RINO Extraordinaires John Kasich and Jeff Flake Floated as Possible Biden Cabinet Members - Big League Politics
These are true Republicans and are not supporters of the trump debacle. I think that other political philosophies should participate in government. The autocratic policies of trump should not because they are divisive and not democratic.

I doubt that.

Many know the story of Benedict Arnold, but few know how it ended.

After betraying Washington, Arnold lived the rest of his life alone and un-liked in Britain. Turns out they didn't like a traitor either.

The only way those turncoats are going to be in a Biden administration is as a show. Democrats would never trust them either

That is why I voted for Joe Biden. He will be a president of all the people.

Well whores do tend to have a lot of kids.................Lobbyist whores...........

COME ON MAN.........the Poker comment of a habitual liar............whenever he says that another lie is born.

Yes, I get a warm fuzzy feeling every time Biden calls everyone he disagrees with a racist, misogynistic lover of the rich and corporations and haters of the poor. The guy is just a uniter.

Jackass

Last edited:
Always positioning themselves for another gig in politics, knowing they are not wanted in the new GOP that focuses more on National Security and American sovereignty over the sale to communist nations.

I'm convinced that Kasich stayed in the Primary in 2016 to ensure Trump won, undermining the former Tea Party member Cruz because he preferred the globalist extreme Clinton win over Trump, who was seen as the far easier candidate to defeat.

Let's face it, he's a politicians politician. All the more reason to support Trump and ensure these guys aren't further rewarded.

Last edited:
This would be excellent.

Here's hoping.

It makes America a one party state, if Biden were to poach the leadership of the other party to serve in his regime.

I guess to libs that is "excellent", but personally, I like the 2-party system

It makes America a one party state, if Biden were to poach the leadership of the other party to serve in his regime.

I guess to libs that is "excellent", but personally, I like the 2-party system

I like a two party system without one of the parties being full of religious crazies...

We have a One Party, One Cult system now, and that's the problem. When Republicans stop drinking the bleach, we'll have sanity again.

1603542880359.png

Forum List

Back