🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RINOs in Full Panic Thanks to Freedom Caucus Fighting!!

I said the GOP would be unable to govern because of the far right's insanity.

2016 is setting up to be a massive sweep for the Democratic Party because of the WrHINOs of the far right reactionary wing.
Why are you so scared of people who will actually stand on Faith in God?

Because they fly planes into buildings. Because they shoot abortion doctors.
I guess the conservatives want the kind of Republican Party that gave America 20 years of FDR/Truman.
Hoover was a liberal Republican - a RINO, in other words.
You're a fascist RINO.

I guess Bripat9643 hates the highways he drives on! His idea of America is like the wild west but with massive corporations getting away with everything.

What would they "get away with?"

Actually I have been blessed enough to see what is there both in flesh and spirit. It is kind of cool when the spirit can show you where to look for those things (information) that have actually become manifested that the spirit warned you about years before.
Oh, boy!
No response on that question about actual experience in highway maintenance and reconstruction experience? Do you have any or not?
The Holy Spirit of guidance gave you insight into actual highway maintenance and reconstruction? Really?
I see you don't have any actual working experience in that so you.

The Holy Spirit has guided every aspect of my life. That is how I got my first DOT contract and it is how I actually did work in that field. Now tell me how f'ing bright your light is again.
Your bulb has burned out, dear. The language shows that. Hang in there.
Again no response from Jakey's actual experience in either matter, be it highway maintenance or walking with the Holy Spirit.

No response on that question about actual experience in highway maintenance and reconstruction experience? Do you have any or not?
The Holy Spirit of guidance gave you insight into actual highway maintenance and reconstruction? Really?
I see you don't have any actual working experience in that so you.

The Holy Spirit has guided every aspect of my life. That is how I got my first DOT contract and it is how I actually did work in that field. Now tell me how f'ing bright your light is again.
Your bulb has burned out, dear. The language shows that. Hang in there.
Again no response from Jakey's actual experience in either matter, be it highway maintenance or walking with the Holy Spirit.
You are setting goals that are immaterial. The fact is this: the far right reactionaries are not going to select who they want as the candidate next year.

Why does the House need a speaker?

In fact, why does America need a House of Representatives when we have an Emperor who handles all the stuff they used to do?

God (aka "The Holy Spirit", aka "Gaia", etc) made RINOS whilst in the same funk that brought us giraffes and pandas. A need for something to laugh at and a need for something to protect from itself. But this time out he/she/it rolled them into one.

NaziCon Tea Party anarchists have destroyed the Republican Party. They are now the American Taliban.
and NaziLibs like you have helped destroy the Democrats...

Name one loony group that has hijacked the Democratic Party.

Blacklivesmatters...I agree that something needs to get done and laws need to be changed,,,But destroying businesses and promoting violence is extreme.

What would you suggest blacks do? Peaceful protests?

So you endorse destroying property and killing cops?

Yeah, that sure makes me want to help these pieces of shit.

NaziCon Tea Party anarchists have destroyed the Republican Party. They are now the American Taliban.

Blacklivesmatters...I agree that something needs to get done and laws need to be changed,,,But destroying businesses and promoting violence is extreme.

Walter Scott's family just got 6.5 million.

Walter Scott's family just got 6.5 million.

What's your point?

conservativereview.com ^
The RINOs and their media surrogates are in full panic. Laughable. The sky isn't falling. Their power and agenda are being challenged. Kevin McCarthy was unfit to be speaker on many levels. Perhaps the process will deliver the people a decent leader. Conservatives should be open to looking outside the House for the next speaker as well. Thanks to the Freedom Caucus for fighting!

6a00d83451d3b569e201bb087f0939970d-pi
This is what happens when you pander to crazy shit for brains neo nuts. The GOP has for decades allowed these right winged nuts to dictate their parties message and unlike the Bible nuts that took them over decades ago, this latest crop of nuts have the one thing the Bible nuts lacked..Social media...anyone deviated off the nut farm, is immediately attacked via social media....so sadly these neo nuts crazies have taken over and the GOP have no one to blame but themselves and their lack of messaging.....

conservativereview.com ^
The RINOs and their media surrogates are in full panic. Laughable. The sky isn't falling. Their power and agenda are being challenged. Kevin McCarthy was unfit to be speaker on many levels. Perhaps the process will deliver the people a decent leader. Conservatives should be open to looking outside the House for the next speaker as well. Thanks to the Freedom Caucus for fighting!

This is what happens when you pander to crazy shit for brains neo nuts. The GOP has for decades allowed these right winged nuts to dictate their parties message and unlike the Bible nuts that took them over decades ago, this latest crop of nuts have the one thing the Bible nuts lacked..Social media...anyone deviated off the nut farm, is immediately attacked via social media....so sadly these neo nuts crazies have taken over and the GOP have no one to blame but themselves and their lack of messaging.....
WHAT A LYING, AND DEMENTED PIECE OF SHIT! ...THAT'S WHY WE GOT STUCK WITH McROMNEY, AND McLAME...:ahole-1:

conservativereview.com ^

WHAT A LYING, AND DEMENTED PIECE OF SHIT! ...THAT'S WHY WE GOT STUCK WITH McROMNEY, AND McLAME...:ahole-1:

WTF you talking about? You idiots didn't get stuck with anybody, you simply voted for yet another simple minded fool that don't know shit about shit except how to fuck a dollar....same as Trump!!....who by the way is not gonna give up his life's dream of draining every buck he can out of this country before he dies, in lieu of being president of a country he himself who doesn't believe in nor or work force.

Forum List

Back