🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RINOs in Full Panic Thanks to Freedom Caucus Fighting!!

I said the GOP would be unable to govern because of the far right's insanity.

2016 is setting up to be a massive sweep for the Democratic Party because of the WrHINOs of the far right reactionary wing.
Why are you so scared of people who will actually stand on Faith in God?
You are accusing me of your failing, a typical social con Christian problem. Trust the Word, trust your Lord, trust in prayer. You are afraid, Rodishi. You don't have to be. Lean on Jesus.

To the OP: the freedom caucus is attempting to destroy the party since it cannot take it over. It will fail. Similarly, the far right social cons are trying to dominate American Christendom, and they are failing. The far right will always fail.
No fear here Jake you sure do seem to like to hear yourself head rattle.

2016 is setting up to be a massive sweep for the Democratic Party because of the WrHINOs of the far right reactionary wing.
You are accusing me of your failing, a typical social con Christian problem. Trust the Word, trust your Lord, trust in prayer. You are afraid, Rodishi. You don't have to be. Lean on Jesus.

To the OP: the freedom caucus is attempting to destroy the party since it cannot take it over. It will fail. Similarly, the far right social cons are trying to dominate American Christendom, and they are failing. The far right will always fail.
:lol: The far right does not have America's GOP, yet.

:lol: The far right does not have America's GOP, yet.
Carry on Jake the people will get it back... Like a wise man once told me big wheels move slow. Pretty hard for one little wiener to stop that but you are free to try.

If the Freedom Caucus takes control of the GOP, Congress will go from nearly paralyzed to fully paralyzed.

Is that the goal? Does the Freedom Caucus just want everyone in Congress to just stop and go home?

Serious question.

Tell you what. The original Congress was comprised of people who DIDN"T work full time as congress members. But had other jobs they had to go back to.
As a result the major issues at that time were defense of the country.
The major problem with people today is they think EVERYTHING HAS TO BE GRANDIOSE! BE BIGGER then before.
IKE did one major contribution to America and that was for defense, i.e. the Interstate System. Greatest legacy as President.
IKE knew like many of us that if you can't do the small tasks well, you will certainly fail in the larger tasks.
IKE did a simple task. Build roads.

Today the full-time congress member has to go back to raise funds to get re-elected to his job. We just don't have a need for a full time congress member.
What is wrong with YOU taking more responsibility for YOUR life and not looking to the government for your womb to tomb care?
Billions of people before us were more self-sufficient and able to live productive lives.
YOU are the benefit of these productive self sufficient people that DIDN"T look to the government for their successes. Their successes translate into our betterment.
NOT the government.
That is what the vast majority of people like me and the Freedom caucus want. Congress and the President to be LESS intrusive in our daily lives and MORE responsible
for national threats. Today's news headline: Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal
But as things now stand, Obama may end up being the only person in the world to sign his much-wonted deal, in effect making a treaty with himself.
The Iranians have signed nothing and have no plans for doing so. The so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) has not even been discussed at the Islamic Republic’s Council of Ministers. Nor has the Tehran government bothered to even provide an official Persian translation of the 159-page text.

The Islamic Majlis, the ersatz parliament, is examining an unofficial text and is due to express its views at an unspecified date in a document “running into more than 1,000 pages,” according to Mohsen Zakani, who heads the “examining committee.”

“The changes we seek would require substantial rewriting of the text,” he adds enigmatically.

Nor have Britain, China, Germany, France and Russia, who were involved in the so-called P5+1 talks that produced the JCPOA, deemed it necessary to provide the Obama “deal” with any legal basis of their own.
Obama’s partners have simply decided that the deal he is promoting is really about lifting sanctions against Iran and nothing else.

So they have started doing just that without bothering about JCPOA’s other provisions.
Britain has lifted the ban on 22 Iranian banks and companies blacklisted because of alleged involvement in deals linked to the nuclear issue.
Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal

See what I mean? Even in securing our Nation this president is NOT doing that simple task!

The people sent their Freedom Caucus representatives to Washington to represent their districts if you don't like it tough. Feel free to oppose them in the next election. There's no rule that any district's representative has to cave to the will of Democrats or RINO's.

It's a caucus having nothing to do with 'freedom.'

In fact, it's the Hold America Hostage Caucus

The Deny Citizens Their Fundamental Rights Caucus

The Seek to Conjoin Church and State in Violation of the Constitution Caucus

The Hostile to Sound, Responsible Governance Caucus

The Shutdown Government if They Don't Get Their Way Caucus

It's a caucus of ignorance and stupidity, a caucus of reactionary extremism, and a caucus of fear, hate, and contempt for the rule of law.

It's the Bane of America Caucus – having nothing to do with what was once the Republican Party.

Where have you heard all this about the "Freedom Caucus"?
It is amazing how people like you have NO problem with the "Congressional Black Caucus for African-Americans","Congressional Hispanic Caucus, for Hispanic Democrats,"
but people that put principles ahead of political ideology you call them names. What have your heard or read that said they cause hate? They have contempt for laws?
What is your basis for your statements?

What if Congress had a "white caucus?" Wouldn't that be racist?

It's a caucus having nothing to do with 'freedom.'

In fact, it's the Hold America Hostage Caucus

The Deny Citizens Their Fundamental Rights Caucus

The Seek to Conjoin Church and State in Violation of the Constitution Caucus

The Hostile to Sound, Responsible Governance Caucus

The Shutdown Government if They Don't Get Their Way Caucus

It's a caucus of ignorance and stupidity, a caucus of reactionary extremism, and a caucus of fear, hate, and contempt for the rule of law.

It's the Bane of America Caucus – having nothing to do with what was once the Republican Party.

Where have you heard all this about the "Freedom Caucus"?
It is amazing how people like you have NO problem with the "Congressional Black Caucus for African-Americans","Congressional Hispanic Caucus, for Hispanic Democrats,"
but people that put principles ahead of political ideology you call them names. What have your heard or read that said they cause hate? They have contempt for laws?
What is your basis for your statements?

What if Congress had a "white caucus?" Wouldn't that be racist?
They dont?

conservativereview.com ^
The RINOs and their media surrogates are in full panic. Laughable. The sky isn't falling. Their power and agenda are being challenged. Kevin McCarthy was unfit to be speaker on many levels. Perhaps the process will deliver the people a decent leader. Conservatives should be open to looking outside the House for the next speaker as well. Thanks to the Freedom Caucus for fighting!

6a00d83451d3b569e201bb087f0939970d-pi

No group has any business calling themselves a freedom caucus unless they support gay marriage rights with the same zeal as gun rights.

Watch "the peoples' choices", the freedom caucus clowns and clownettes, be slaughtered in the primaries next year.

If the Freedom Caucus takes control of the GOP, Congress will go from nearly paralyzed to fully paralyzed.

Is that the goal? Does the Freedom Caucus just want everyone in Congress to just stop and go home?

Serious question.

Tell you what. The original Congress was comprised of people who DIDN"T work full time as congress members. But had other jobs they had to go back to.
As a result the major issues at that time were defense of the country.
The major problem with people today is they think EVERYTHING HAS TO BE GRANDIOSE! BE BIGGER then before.
IKE did one major contribution to America and that was for defense, i.e. the Interstate System. Greatest legacy as President.
IKE knew like many of us that if you can't do the small tasks well, you will certainly fail in the larger tasks.
IKE did a simple task. Build roads.

Today the full-time congress member has to go back to raise funds to get re-elected to his job. We just don't have a need for a full time congress member.
What is wrong with YOU taking more responsibility for YOUR life and not looking to the government for your womb to tomb care?
Billions of people before us were more self-sufficient and able to live productive lives.
YOU are the benefit of these productive self sufficient people that DIDN"T look to the government for their successes. Their successes translate into our betterment.
NOT the government.
That is what the vast majority of people like me and the Freedom caucus want. Congress and the President to be LESS intrusive in our daily lives and MORE responsible
for national threats. Today's news headline: Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal
But as things now stand, Obama may end up being the only person in the world to sign his much-wonted deal, in effect making a treaty with himself.
The Iranians have signed nothing and have no plans for doing so. The so-called Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) has not even been discussed at the Islamic Republic’s Council of Ministers. Nor has the Tehran government bothered to even provide an official Persian translation of the 159-page text.

The Islamic Majlis, the ersatz parliament, is examining an unofficial text and is due to express its views at an unspecified date in a document “running into more than 1,000 pages,” according to Mohsen Zakani, who heads the “examining committee.”

“The changes we seek would require substantial rewriting of the text,” he adds enigmatically.

Nor have Britain, China, Germany, France and Russia, who were involved in the so-called P5+1 talks that produced the JCPOA, deemed it necessary to provide the Obama “deal” with any legal basis of their own.
Obama’s partners have simply decided that the deal he is promoting is really about lifting sanctions against Iran and nothing else.

So they have started doing just that without bothering about JCPOA’s other provisions.
Britain has lifted the ban on 22 Iranian banks and companies blacklisted because of alleged involvement in deals linked to the nuclear issue.
Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal

See what I mean? Even in securing our Nation this president is NOT doing that simple task!
I very much doubt that there's any chance that we're going to go back to a part-time Congress. I guess some folks could try, but it's probably a pretty safe bet that they'd be wasting their time. So let's focus in on your point, "That is what the vast majority of people like me and the Freedom caucus want. Congress and the President to be LESS intrusive in our daily lives and MORE responsible for national threats."

Both of the behaviors you want to see are perfectly controllable through the ballot box. Gain veto-proof majorities in the House & Senate and you're on your way.

Personally, I don't think that could happen, because my guess is that at this point in our history, not nearly enough people want to see significant cuts in government spending. "Don't cut my stuff, cut that stuff over there" would be the message. Now, I could be wrong - I'm wrong all the time, just ask my wife.

That would truly be answering to "the will of the people". And no cooperation would be needed. Until that time, the GOP (as a whole) can continue to refuse to give an inch and hurt itself and the process, or it can do what I suspect most people want: Cooperate and take their losses when they don't have the votes.

How can the speaker be a non member of the house

Like this:

Constitution of the United States Article 1 Section 2 said:
The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

Because there is no specific text in the constitution that demands the Speaker be a member of the House, some people want to believe they can pick anyone whatsoever. These are typically small minded people, who have poor ability to understand context or implication. They must have things laid bare before them in order to comprehend them. They cannot understand that the meaning of the constitution must be interpreted with the purpose of determining the intentions of how the framers meant for the provision to be effected.

The Speaker of the House is clearly a member of that body, and a plain text reading of the text makes any claim to the contrary extraordinary at best. If the Speaker were intended to some remarkable exception to the normal English understanding that an officer of some assembly is a member of that assembly, then it is inconceivable to believe that the framers would have failed to specifically articulate that fact as it would have pertained to the Speaker. Therefore the Speaker of the House, in order to be Speaker, must become a member of the House in accordance with the constitutional demands for so becoming a member.

The constitution specifies that members of the House of Representatives shall be selected every two years, by the people of the several states. In stating this fact, the constitution does not say "Except for the Speaker, who shall become a member by being elected by the House itself." Nor does it say "Or at such time the House chooses an officer who is not already a member." This cannot be seen as an accidental omission by a constitutional convention that forgot to make accommodations for special circumstances, for indeed the framers did include accommodations for special circumstances; specifically the constitution addresses vacancies and prescribes their method for being filled as a special election, called by the executive of the state for which the vacancy occurs.

Therefore, the only mechanisms for becoming a member of the House of Representatives that the constitution allows is for selection by the people of the several states every two year, or in a special election to fill a vacancy in a state's representation. This leads to one final question, which is whether a vacancy in the office of Speaker of the House constitutes such a vacancy that can be filled so as to introduce a new member to the House of Representatives. The answer is that it cannot. The constitution is clear that a vacancy shall be filled by the executive of the effected state calling a special election, where the people of the effected district shall choose a new Representative. Whereas the Speaker of the House is an office chosen by, and representative of, the House membership, it would be sheer imagination to believe that this particular clause of the constitution was ever intended to be a mechanism by which an otherwise non member of the House of Representatives could become a member of the House by being chosen by the House membership to be Speaker.

Forum List

Back