🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RINOs in Full Panic Thanks to Freedom Caucus Fighting!!

Newt returns to speaker is not crazy, probably the only one that can whip the different factions into shape and achieve some goals.

However, I doubt Newt would return. His drawback is that he overplay the political game. There is no one in DC that could keep him modest with a couple of more seats in the house and the WH. Newt will try for super majorities in both houses of Congress.

Like his ambition. More than qualified. Probably got better things to do than babysit the GOP.

This is what happens when you pander to crazy shit for brains neo nuts. The GOP has for decades allowed these right winged nuts to dictate their parties message and unlike the Bible nuts that took them over decades ago, this latest crop of nuts have the one thing the Bible nuts lacked..Social media...anyone deviated off the nut farm, is immediately attacked via social media....so sadly these neo nuts crazies have taken over and the GOP have no one to blame but themselves and their lack of messaging.....
WHAT A LYING, AND DEMENTED PIECE OF SHIT! ...THAT'S WHY WE GOT STUCK WITH McROMNEY, AND McLAME...:ahole-1:

WTF you talking about? You idiots didn't get stuck with anybody, you simply voted for yet another simple minded fool that don't know shit about shit except how to fuck a dollar....same as Trump!!....who by the way is not gonna give up his life's dream of draining every buck he can out of this country before he dies, in lieu of being president of a country he himself who doesn't believe in nor or work force.

YES, OUR KNUCKLE DRAGGING, PORCH MONKEY HAS IT ALL FIGURED OUT! IT'S A BITCH WHITE MEN ARE SMARTER THAN PORCH MONKEY'S AS PROVEN BY BILLIONAIRE TRUMP!...HE NEEDS MORE MONEY! ROTFLMFAO, HE MAKES MORE IN A DAY THAN PORCH MONKEY MAKES IN A YEAR...JEALOUS OF THE WHITE MAN, OBVIOUSLY!

Any gotdamn body jealous of you lunatics, ei white folk, in this day and age, clearly just got out of a coma, I mean really.....you fucks are a joke and the laughing stock of the world.

Seems the WORLD is laughing at the PORCH MONKEY in the White House!!!
Racist.

conservativereview.com ^
The RINOs and their media surrogates are in full panic. Laughable. The sky isn't falling. Their power and agenda are being challenged. Kevin McCarthy was unfit to be speaker on many levels. Perhaps the process will deliver the people a decent leader. Conservatives should be open to looking outside the House for the next speaker as well. Thanks to the Freedom Caucus for fighting!

6a00d83451d3b569e201bb087f0939970d-pi

how are they in panic mode when the pig Ryan will be speaker

conservativereview.com ^
The RINOs and their media surrogates are in full panic. Laughable. The sky isn't falling. Their power and agenda are being challenged. Kevin McCarthy was unfit to be speaker on many levels. Perhaps the process will deliver the people a decent leader. Conservatives should be open to looking outside the House for the next speaker as well. Thanks to the Freedom Caucus for fighting!

6a00d83451d3b569e201bb087f0939970d-pi

You don't charge up a HILL unless you can take the hill. The continual threats of shutting down the government made by Ted Cruz and his miget minions in the house have done a lot of damage to Republicans. Unfortunately for you, this is a two party system--and compromise is always the name of the game.

This is why John Boehner resigned and why Paul Ryan wants nothing to do with being House Speaker. Ryan wants to get things done--the far out right want to obstruct until they get their PERFECT never going to happen deal.

I mean who could stand to listen to this crap all of the time. This is what you're paying them for? Really!

Now I know that you Reich wing radio talk fans--have a continual rally going on for these type of politicians. Eventually--if this type of activity keeps up, Republicans will have to put themselves on an endangered species list.

A very good article about Ted Cruz--and it's true.
What Ted Cruz Really Stands For | RealClearPolitics

The point is nothing is ever going to get done about Iran, Obamacare, Planned Parenthood until there is a Republican sitting in the White House. That's mean you have to win the election. You're not going to win an election with far right candidates. Donald Trump has no chance what-so-ever of defeating Hillary Clinton. She would win in a Landslide.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

never-underestimate-28015-stupidpeople.jpg

Moderation Note:

Sorry for the delay in cleaning out the static in this thread. I've got 22 posts marked for
deletion that in no way contributed to the topic.

Gonna leave this thread open til noon tomorrow -- If anyone wants to discuss the OP it will continue
after that. DO NOT derail threads in Zone2 with personal feuds or completely off-topic theological debates.

FlaCalTenn

Buy more guns and ammo
To do what?

To help Obamas sh!tty economy... I feel sorry for him.

Hashtag firearms are the only thing selling in the era of hope and change

Unemployment at 5.1 and you call the economy shitty? My job as are most in my city, is hiring like crazy and the economy is shitty? LOLOLOL....We should all have it this good, Obama has done an excellent job for my home Blue state!!

We dont need to worry about republicans charging up any hills. And again, how is the establishment in panic mode when the house will be led by 2 establshment pigs, ryan and mccarthy?

It's a caucus having nothing to do with 'freedom.'

In fact, it's the Hold America Hostage Caucus

The Deny Citizens Their Fundamental Rights Caucus

The Seek to Conjoin Church and State in Violation of the Constitution Caucus

The Hostile to Sound, Responsible Governance Caucus

The Shutdown Government if They Don't Get Their Way Caucus

It's a caucus of ignorance and stupidity, a caucus of reactionary extremism, and a caucus of fear, hate, and contempt for the rule of law.

It's the Bane of America Caucus – having nothing to do with what was once the Republican Party.

Where have you heard all this about the "Freedom Caucus"?
It is amazing how people like you have NO problem with the "Congressional Black Caucus for African-Americans","[URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Hispanic_Caucus']Congressional Hispanic Caucus, for Hispanic Democrats,"[/URL]
but people that put principles ahead of political ideology you call them names. What have your heard or read that said they cause hate? They have contempt for laws?
What is your basis for your statements?

If the Freedom Caucus takes control of the GOP, Congress will go from nearly paralyzed to fully paralyzed.

Is that the goal? Does the Freedom Caucus just want everyone in Congress to just stop and go home?

Serious question.

If the Freedom Caucus takes control of the GOP, Congress will go from nearly paralyzed to fully paralyzed.

Is that the goal? Does the Freedom Caucus just want everyone in Congress to just stop and go home?

Serious question.

The goal of the GOP is to wreck havoc on the country by any means necessary, including getting a nut to lead the way....heaven help us all

Serious question.

The goal of the GOP is to wreck havoc on the country by any means necessary, including getting a nut to lead the way....heaven help us all[

Serious question.

good idea. the pigs can cause less trouble by going home.

Buy more guns and ammo
To do what?

To help Obamas sh!tty economy... I feel sorry for him.

Hashtag firearms are the only thing selling in the era of hope and change

Unemployment at 5.1 and you call the economy shitty? My job as are most in my city, is hiring like crazy and the economy is shitty? LOLOLOL....We should all have it this good, Obama has done an excellent job for my home Blue state!!
Only an idiot would believe that 5.1 number... That's not the real unemployment number.
Look up real unemployment rate. More people have just quite looking for jobs altogether than anytime in history... You Keep drinking drinking that Kool-aid...

Hashtag more federal government lies

If the Freedom Caucus takes control of the GOP, Congress will go from nearly paralyzed to fully paralyzed. Is that the goal? Does the Freedom Caucus just want everyone in Congress to just stop and go home? Serious question..
So no more legislating, no more budgets, no more elections, no more military?

What would Congress look like?

If the Freedom Caucus takes control of the GOP, Congress will go from nearly paralyzed to fully paralyzed. Is that the goal? Does the Freedom Caucus just want everyone in Congress to just stop and go home? Serious question..
So no more legislating, no more budgets, no more elections, no more military?

What would Congress look like?

they look like pigs now, so anything else would be an improvement.

As long as there is a racist band of total idiots, known as the Congressional Black Caucus" the Republican Party, split or otherwise, can rest comfortably, knowing that no matter what the main stream media say, they are still preferable to the sober people of America to the above-mentioned inner city racist slum sludge.

I said the GOP would be unable to govern because of the far right's insanity.

2016 is setting up to be a massive sweep for the Democratic Party because of the WrHINOs of the far right reactionary wing.
Why are you so scared of people who will actually stand on Faith in God?
You are accusing me of your failing, a typical social con Christian problem. Trust the Word, trust your Lord, trust in prayer. You are afraid, Rodishi. You don't have to be. Lean on Jesus.

To the OP: the freedom caucus is attempting to destroy the party since it cannot take it over. It will fail. Similarly, the far right social cons are trying to dominate American Christendom, and they are failing. The far right will always fail.

Forum List

Back