Rioting, Looting, & Burning Spreads to Oakland & LA.

Obama's legacy is this: no far right conservative will ever be elected President in the 21st Century

It's an age-old tactic. The government & media use it at all protests. They used it at the Occupy protests. They use it at all the G8 protests. The government send in 'agent provocateurs' who LOOT and throw MOLOTOV COCKTAILS and trash stores. Then the media changes the story from the actual peaceful protests to stories of 'LOOTING', protesters throwing 'MOLOTOV COCKTAILS', and trashing stores. It's the same pattern over and over. Officials have ADMITTED they do this. Agent provocateurs HAVE BEEN CAUGHT. It's the 100% plan against every big protest

LOOK AT THE FUCKING EVIDENCE. Do you think you have a right to self defense if some thug is grabbing for your gun?

You justify this destruction, you filthy fucking scum.

Indeed, he pulled out one of these so as to excuse black behavior.

Race-Card1.jpg

Rioting Spreads to Oakland & LA: No Surprise There Ferguson Protesters March Through L.A. Updates Rascality is Spreading Nation Wide.

oakland-ferguson-protest-fire-ap.jpg

Well surprise, surprise. I've been saying since August 9th that if this was handled badly it would end up a national problem. And sure 'nuf, the cover up and lies by the Ferguson PD and local authorities have pissed people off everywhere. Go figure.

I mentioned in another thread, since you have all the answers you really should have made yourself available to the Ferguson Grand Jury. I don't get it, since you can tell who's lying, who's truthful and all that stuff.

You know at the end of the day, AT THE END OF THE DAY, ONCE YOU'VE CUT THROUGH ALL THE BULLSHIT, once again, whether it's Occubaggers, WTO rioters, police protesters, you name the cause, once again it's the American Left that is burning the buildings and cars, breaking the windows, tearing the cities apart, etc etc etc, with their violence. It's always the mother fucking American Left !!!

Forum List

Back