RIP Bishop Evans. You represent the best of America.

This poor guy. I feel for his family & friends & pray he's in a better place. So many people wanted to rip on him for doing what should be seen as an act of bravery & compassion for others. The fact they were drug dealers shouldn't taint the heroic actions that cost him his life.
We should all be proud of this young man representing us at the border

This poor guy. I feel for his family & friends & pray he's in a better place. So many people wanted to rip on him for doing what should be seen as an act of bravery & compassion for others. The fact they were drug dealers shouldn't taint the heroic actions that cost him his life.
We should all be proud of this young man representing us at the border
Absolutely. The Democrats got on bended knee in memory of George Floyd, will they even mention Bishop Evan's name? Not a chance.

Time to start the "say his name" protests. The WH and FJB know they can't spin this tragedy so they ignore it.
Why would they do anything but honor the guy?

What is Governor Abbott doing to help the family?
He deployed him there

The Good Samaritan lesson comes to mind here. Who would we contact to honor this man and make his sacrifice known to all? Although it is known to God and that is what counts.

Last edited:
Bishop Evans was in the Texas National Guard and deployed by the Governor of Texas

I am sure our President will note the man’s sacrifice but Gov Abbott was responsible for his safety

Sad part is....

If Bishop had actually saved those 2 people.....all of our resident right-wingers wouldn't have gave a fuck about him.....

In fact, I can see them calling him a thug and the usual shit they run out when they are talking about one of those "others"

Rest in Power young King..
Bishop-E-Evans-31.jpg

Bishop Evans was in the Texas National Guard and deployed by the Governor of Texas

I am sure our President will note the man’s sacrifice but Gov Abbott was responsible for his safety
There should be a rule, no assistance or rescue for criminal invaders.

Why would they do anything but honor the guy?

What is Governor Abbott doing to help the family?
He deployed him there
SGT Bishop E Evans' unit was the Bushmaster Co of 133/4 Field Arty Regt. He had prior service in Kuwait and Iraq. His heroism in saving the two drowning immigrants is more than most of us can match.

If his orders were to repel invaders I, I am sure he would have killed them.

Sgt. Bishop E. Evans - View Obituary & Service Information

Sgt. Bishop E. Evans Obituary (2022)

Forum List

Back