Rip gop

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I will vote GOP is a fiscal conservative and social moderate is the candidate.. Hell, I would vote for a fiscal conservative DEM.. last election for Prez I voted for Johnson, the Conservative party candidate... Party don't matter.. it is the stance and action

The RINO version of the GOP? Good, we should have long ago buried them.

Expect these central planners in "conservative" clothing to be primaried out of office. Doesn't matter what the party is called, it matters what the they stand for.

If it really is "what the they stand for", "it is the stance and action", these anti-American criminals should not be allowed anywhere near DC.

1375319_10201924494371225_368853129_n.jpg

The GOP mainstream can now go after the 50 TeaP and TeaP-leaning house members who caused this fiasco, this "fool's errand."

Democrats have been saying that since the 1850s.

the GOP is still around.

It be nice if we got all the corrupt people out. But unfortunately, the American people are corrupt.

I will vote GOP is a fiscal conservative and social moderate is the candidate.. Hell, I would vote for a fiscal conservative DEM.. last election for Prez I voted for Johnson, the Conservative party candidate... Party don't matter.. it is the stance and action

Yea, that way we can keep the deficit down from elevating another $3 trillion next year to only $2 trillion.

Keep up the good work! :clap2:

the GOP is still around.

It be nice if we got all the corrupt people out. But unfortunately, the American people are corrupt.

Conservatives are waking up to the fact that they have no voice in government, and never really had any. Reagan is their poster child, yet Dick Cheney once said that Reagan proved that deficits don't matter anymore.

When has the GOP given conservatives something to cheer about?

Its more like RIP American taxpayer.

It is more like RIP the Republic.

It is just like the Credit Crisis. Money was flowing all around us. People were getting homes they could not afford, mortgage companies were giving out loans they would not have ordinarily been giving out, Wall Street was taking these toxic assets and repackaging them into such complicated bundles to resell that not even Warren Buffet could figure them out, and those in government were happy because home ownership was up. Everyone was happy until...................the bubble burst.

When this bubble bursts there will be no survivors. Just so long as central planners can prop up the US economy by just printing money all is well with the world.

What ails the GOP is their 2003 Tax cut coupled with their unfunded Iraqi war - their belief they can have it their way irregardless the consequences ... has finally caught up with them.

* RIP.

the GOP is still around.

I predict huge defeats for the GOP in 2014.

Conservatives are waking up. Times change, just like when the Whig party went under in the US, so will the GOP.

What ails the GOP is their 2003 Tax cut coupled with their unfunded Iraqi war - their belief they can have it their way irregardless the consequences ... has finally caught up with them.

* RIP.

You mean the tax cuts that Obama continued?

The game is simple, keep tax rates low, entitlements flowing, and throw money at everything that moves on the planet. Then stand back and laugh as you watch conservatives cry in vain over the future consequences of fiscal insanity. Who the hell cares if you are living it up? Anyone who objects is a killjoy and an obstructionist fear monger.

The RINO version of the GOP? Good, we should have long ago buried them.

Expect these central planners in "conservative" clothing to be primaried out of office. Doesn't matter what the party is called, it matters what the they stand for.

The GOP has the untenable job of pretending to hate big government while actually embracing it. It only stands to reason that those who praise government as their savior will outlast the hypocritical GOP.

* RIP.

You mean the tax cuts that Obama continued?

The game is simple, keep tax rates low, entitlements flowing, and throw money at everything that moves on the planet. Then stand back and laugh as you watch conservatives cry in vain over the future consequences of fiscal insanity. Who the hell cares if you are living it up? Anyone who objects is a killjoy and an obstructionist fear monger.

the rates were trivially increased with the sequester - to balance the budget, rates for incomes above 100K should be progressively raised and will be per a rejuvenated Democrat party either before the 2014 elections or shortly thereafter.

Forum List

Back