RIP Joe the Plumber

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
In 2008, Joe had the unmitigated chutzpah to question B. Hussein O., and immediately the American people knew more about the Lucas County workman than they did about the candidate.

The media really showed their inquisitiveness, although they never looked into the background of the candidate himself.

Joe died this week of cancer, no indication that he was arkancided.

Obama makes perfect sense.

I am sure you think so.

But the point is how the media engaged in a full scale investigation of JTP after this incident. What did Joe's tax or child support problems have to do with the questions he brought up to B. Hussein? The media investigation of JTP was designed to quash any criticism of Obama by the Hoi Polloi personified here by JTP.

Wealth_Spread_500.jpg

For a neo-Marxist like you, of course he does.

Taxes are supposed to be for funding legitimate functions of The State, not as a mechanism to "spread the wealth around", fucking tool.
Really. you fucking moron?

December 24 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

Trump weighing 10 percent middle-class tax cut plan​

1693230062930.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/02/14 › trum...

Feb 14, 2020 — President Donald Trump's long-promisedTax Cuts 2.0” plan will be released in September, with a 10 percent cut for middle-income taxpayers ...

MORON.

December 24 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

Trump weighing 10 percent middle-class tax cut plan

View attachment 821483
Politico
Feb 14, 2020 — President Donald Trump's long-promisedTax Cuts 2.0” plan will be released in September, with a 10 percent cut for middle-income taxpayers ...

MORON.
Allowing people to keep what they've earned isn't wealth redistribution, fucking sub-cretin.

I am sure you think so.

But the point is how the media engaged in a full scale investigation of JTP after this incident.
No, they didn't.
What did Joe's tax or child support problems have to do with the questions he brought up to B. Hussein?
The plumber was worried about a 4% tax increase on his income above $250,000.
OMG, that's going to put him in poverty.
The media investigation of JTP was designed to quash any criticism of Obama by the Hoi Polloi personified here by JTP.
No, just another teabagger.

Allowing people to keep what they've earned isn't wealth redistribution, fucking sub-cretin.
YES, it is.........imbecile.

If you go to a restaurant, or a store and get a 50% discount on your meal or product, guess who pays more, so YOU can have your discount?
Just like the thugs...........shoplifting.

December 24 2017

Trump weighing 10 percent middle-class tax cut plan

View attachment 821483
Politico

MORON.
That reminds me, I want Trump back. Thankyaverramuch.

YES, it is.........imbecile.

If you go to a restaurant, or a store and get a 50% discount on your meal or product, guess who pays more, so YOU can have your discount?
Just like the thugs...........shoplifting.
No it isn't, fucking looter.

When I go to the restaurant, nobody is waving a gun in my face forcing me to buy something I never asked for and will never eat, and threatening to throw me in jail if I don't order it.

Dirt is smarter than you are.

When he spoke to Pres. Obama, he was not even a licensed plumber and was behind on paying his property taxes, that what I remember about him. Someone in the McCain campaign decided to make him famous, and Joe spent the rest of his life chashing those vapors of fame. It appears that the listeners of Glenn Beck have donated enough to pay his medical bills and help take care of his family. That's great to see. 49 is way too young to die.

R.I.P.

Forum List

Back