RIP Joe the Plumber

When he spoke to Pres. Obama, he was not even a licensed plumber and was behind on paying his property taxes, that what I remember about him. ...

I remember he was in arrears on his taxes, and had judgements against him.
He wasn't a licensed plumber.
And his name wasn't joe.

Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher

I remember he was in arrears on his taxes, and had judgements against him.
He wasn't a licensed plumber.
And his name wasn't joe.

Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher

JTP worked for a plumbing contractor, and people called him "Joe".

And plenty of people owe taxes and have debts.

But what does any of that have to do with the questions he posed to B. Hussein O? Do they invalidate the concerns he had about the Halfrican candidate?

Should people who have debts be prohibited from voicing their concern? How about people who go by their middle name like JTP? Is that somehow disqualifying?

No it isn't, fucking looter.
YES, it is you fucking MORON.
When I go to the restaurant, nobody is waving a gun in my face forcing me to buy something I never asked for and will never eat, and threatening to throw me in jail if I don't order it.
FORCING you?
THROWING you in jail?
You're not even as good as your dear leader at LYING.
SAD.
Dirt is smarter than you are.
The white spot on top of chicken shit..........is smarter than you.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Hey barkeep, I'll have what Smokin' OP is havin'. He's making a laughing stock of himself. :auiqs.jpg:
I WON'T be having the same as Beutress.

1693232042687.png

For a neo-Marxist like you, of course he does.

Taxes are supposed to be for funding legitimate functions of The State, not as a mechanism to "spread the wealth around", fucking tool.
Is that why you didn't complain when Trump was campaigning on universal healthcare?

"Trump told The Washington Post in a January interview that he was close to completing his health care plan and that he wanted to provide “insurance for everybody.” Ever since he was a presidential candidate, President Donald Trump has been promising the American people a “terrific,” “phenomenal” and “fantastic” new health care plan - But, in the three and a half years since he set up shop in the Oval Office, he has yet to deliver. Trump has promised an Obamacare replacement plan five times so far this year. And the plan is always said to be just a few weeks away."

As usual, I back up my position with receipts and what this tells me is...you folks think universal healthcare is bad ONLY when you think "those others who don't deserve it" benefit from it too...

So we have a choice as to whether we pay taxes and where they will be spent, like we have a choice of entering a restaurant?
What a moron.
My point flew right over your head, as usual for teabaggers.
When tax cheats, like Trump pay $750 a year in taxes, someone has to make up the difference.
Stupid fuck.
DUMBASS.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Is that why you didn't complain when Trump was campaigning on universal healthcare?

"Trump told The Washington Post in a January interview that he was close to completing his health care plan and that he wanted to provide “insurance for everybody.” Ever since he was a presidential candidate, President Donald Trump has been promising the American people a “terrific,” “phenomenal” and “fantastic” new health care plan - But, in the three and a half years since he set up shop in the Oval Office, he has yet to deliver. Trump has promised an Obamacare replacement plan five times so far this year. And the plan is always said to be just a few weeks away."

As usual, I back up my position with receipts and what this tells me is...you folks think universal healthcare is bad only when you think "those others who don't deserve it" benefit from it too...
One of the many reasons that I didn't vote for the Orange God Emperor either time.

failboat.jpg

What a moron.
My point flew right over your head, as usual for teabaggers.
When tax cheats, like Trump pay $750 a year in taxes, someone has to make up the difference.

DUMBASS.
Your point has no point, jackass.

My earnings don't belong to The State first, and you're still more stupid than a bag of hammers.

In 2008, Joe had the unmitigated chutzpah to question B. Hussein O., and immediately the American people knew more about the Lucas County workman than they did about the candidate.

The media really showed their inquisitiveness, although they never looked into the background of the candidate himself.

Joe died this week of cancer, no indication that he was arkancided.

RIP. Way too young.

Your point has no point, jackass.

My earnings don't belong to The State first, and you're still more stupid than a bag of hammers.
YES, they do, you fucking idiot.
Do people get their employers paycheck minus taxes or does the the employee get to keep ALL their gross earnings, then pay their taxes?

You're dumber than a hammer minus the head and claw.

YES, they do, you fucking idiot.
Do people get their employers paycheck minus taxes or does the the employee get to keep ALL their gross earnings, then pay their taxes?

You're dumber than a hammer minus the head and claw.
Wow.....You believe that 100% of my earnings belong to The State first.

You really are a total neo-Marxist shitbag, to go with being dumber than fucking dirt.

Wow.....You believe that 100% of my earnings belong to The State first.

You really are a total neo-Marxist shitbag, to go with being dumber than fucking dirt.
WTF?
100%?
Trump's orange kool-aid does more brain damage and delusions, than fentanyl ever thought about being.

In 2008, Joe had the unmitigated chutzpah to question B. Hussein O., and immediately the American people knew more about the Lucas County workman than they did about the candidate.

The media really showed their inquisitiveness, although they never looked into the background of the candidate himself.

Joe died this week of cancer, no indication that he was arkancided.

That's a shame. Didn't he run for some kind of office and win?

If Putin is in favor of Peace and Prosperity, I'm sure he does.

If Trump had been in office, Russia wouldn't be mired in a war with Ukraine.
NO, they wouldn't.

1693234808658.png

www.buzzfeednews.com › trump-russia-crimeaTrump Told G7 Leaders That Crimea Is Russian Because Everyone ...

President Donald Trump told G7 leaders that Crimea is Russian because everyone who lives there speaks Russian, according to two diplomatic sources. Trump made the remarks over dinner last Friday during a discussion on foreign affairs at the G7 summit in Quebec, Canada, one of the diplomats told BuzzFeed News.

Forum List

Back