RIP Joe the Plumber

Townhall
Carol Platt Liebau | Oct 20, 2008

It’s been quite a week for “Joe the Plumber,” aka Joe Wurzelbacher of Ohio. His comments elicited a telling moment of candor from Barack Obama, who insisted that “when you spread the wealth around, it’s good for everybody.” The redistributionist tone of Obama’s remarks received plenty of attention, not least from John McCain; they were a rare – and disturbing – insight into the mindset of an unusually disciplined candidate who has been remarkably under-covered by the press.

Not surprisingly, things soon took an ugly turn for Joe. In an effort to discredit him, the media camped out on his front yard and started nosing around in his past. In just two days, America learned more about Joe the Plumber than the press has told us in two years about Barack Obama. Both Obama and Joe Biden ridiculed Mr. Wurzelbacher, scoffing that they knew very few plumbers whose taxes would increase under their plan. Videos even went up on YouTube, fantasizing about Joe’s violent death, and publicizing his (and his ex-wife’s) phone numbers.

Maybe Joe should have expected it. After all, Americans have seen this kind of vitriol before. Back in 1991, the left unleashed the full weight of its fury against Clarence Thomas, a black man who refused to subscribe to liberal theories about race. It surfaced again this summer, when “feminists” came after Sarah Palin. Now, it’s Joe’s turn.

Comment:
Joe The Plumber exposed Barry the Magnificent.
He exposed how the Corrupt Democrat Cult hates average mainstream middle class white voters.

Joe stood up to Obama for Americans. Joe learned recently he had terminal pancreatic cancer. Joe left behind his wife and children. A go fund me site was set up to help his family.

giphy.gif

Joe stood up to Obama for Americans. Joe learned recently he had terminal pancreatic cancer. Joe left behind his wife and children. A go fund me site was set up to help his family.
What is it with all theses minor celebrities on teh far right. Like Trump they're always seeking donations, turning shit into profits.

Fuck Joe and the pipe he was smoking

Waaahahahahahaha...

funny to see so many angry, hateful people become sad at the passing at one of their own.

In 2008, Joe had the unmitigated chutzpah to question B. Hussein O., and immediately the American people knew more about the Lucas County workman than they did about the candidate.

The media really showed their inquisitiveness, although they never looked into the background of the candidate himself.

Joe died this week of cancer, no indication that he was arkancided.

I heard he wasn't vaccinated and got the new Covid.

Oh please, you celebrate deaths all the time you wingnut phony

Joe was just a caricature for you people.

go send some money -- dope
That's one less idiot voting for Trump. It's why I celebrated all the covid deaths. Or at least the ones that were due to idiots not being vaccinated. Told you so. And honestly, if they were alive to vote for Trump, in my mind, they're nazi's. No one cried when a nazi died so why cry for Joe the Plumber?

Plus Republicans solution to college being unaffordable is for our kids to become plumbers. Joe's death just created a job opening. That's all Republicans care about right? The economy. Not lives. During covid Republicans clearly chose economy over healthy. Same with global warming. They don't care if you die of cancer from pollution. They don't want their stocks to take a dip or their taxes to go up. They'd rather you die.

That's one less idiot voting for Trump. It's why I celebrated all the covid deaths. Or at least the ones that were due to idiots not being vaccinated. Told you so. And honestly, if they were alive to vote for Trump, in my mind, they're nazi's. No one cried when a nazi died so why cry for Joe the Plumber?

Plus Republicans solution to college being unaffordable is for our kids to become plumbers. Joe's death just created a job opening. That's all Republicans care about right? The economy. Not lives. During covid Republicans clearly chose economy over healthy. Same with global warming. They don't care if you die of cancer from pollution. They don't want their stocks to take a dip or their taxes to go up. They'd rather you die.
Good God, are you a giant fucking asshole.

In 2008, Joe had the unmitigated chutzpah to question B. Hussein O., and immediately the American people knew more about the Lucas County workman than they did about the candidate.

The media really showed their inquisitiveness, although they never looked into the background of the candidate himself.

Joe died this week of cancer, no indication that he was arkancided.

He died young and left behind a family. That's sad.

He died young and left behind a family. That's sad.
Perhaps if Republicans weren't against stem cell research we would have a cure by now for Joe.

Reminds me of Reagan. He and Nancy were against stem cell research until Ronny got Alzheimers.

Forum List

Back