RIP Joe the Plumber

Systems both logically deduced and "proven" regressive. Watch the video. You'll learn something.

Not really. Both major parties have plenty of racist history and many of the Founders owned slaves. They also warned against establishing major political parties. Did anyone listen? No. So here we are. No one need be either a Democrat or a Republican. Neither has earned my support. Perhaps if they worked together to get money out of politics, but neither shows any sign of doing that. No sweat remaining Independent until they do.

Still it's your choice, as is identifying as "white." You don't have to worry about it. No one need care. However, you'd have a much harder time ignoring it if your flesh were darker, hair kinkier, nose wider, lips fatter. Then you'd be identified as "black" by everyone. It would not be your choice.
Regressive stands for being fair and just. I spent many hours in courses about taxation in my life. I understand what is right and just vs crap and wrong. The income tax system is an aberration and violates what the founders set up.

Why do you believe being black is a disadvantage? Taught to you by Democrats perhaps?

Bush handled Afghanistan the only correct way. He did not use our troops to invade, rather he paid Afghanis to wage their own war and helped most by using our air power. And he set up a system to elect the leaders. I blame Biden for things. But he got the job to be blamed.
So then you must love how Biden is fighting this war against Russia.

So then you must love how Biden is fighting this war against Russia.
There are two ways at least to think over this war.
A wrong way to wage war vs a right way. Biden is slow walking his way into a major war with Russia and you love it.

If Biden really planned for Russia to lose, he long ago would have worked with Ukraine to get them the proper weapons to beat Russia. Such as war planes. Imagine Zelensky was bombing Russia back.

There are two ways at least to think over this war.
A wrong way to wage war vs a right way. Biden is slow walking his way into a major war with Russia and you love it.

If Biden really planned for Russia to lose, he long ago would have worked with Ukraine to get them the proper weapons to beat Russia. Such as war planes. Imagine Zelensky was bombing Russia back.
That would be an act of war. It turns out we have to fight this war diplomatically, by proxy.

See, this is why you have to know how to run government. We saw how Trump handled his first emergency. His shit the bed. So please don't tell us how we are going to lead us to war or that we aren't doing it the way you would have done it. Remember you lost the election for several reasons.

If Trump was president no question the Ukrainians would be speaking Russian today. And Putin would have "invested" $2 billion dollars with Jared.

Both Bidens have profited off their Government influence peddling. Joe Biden should be prosecuted more than his kid is. He knows better than to peddle corruption to China or to Ukraine.

We see without a doubt Trump/Jared did with the Saudi's what you accuse Hunter and Joe of doing. First, you got no evidence on Joe. He's the president. So prosecuting his son does you no good really.

And do you really want to go after Hunter? Remember you wanted to lock Hillary up and then all of Trump's buddies got locked up? Then Trump himself is now up on 4 cases/charges? 4 separate court cases? And you wanted to lock hillary up just for using a private email? HA!

So the Biden's profited off China. You can't prove it but you claim it. We know the Trump's profited off the Saudi's. And we know how good the Trump's were to the Saudi's while in office. So we see quid pro quo going on here. You got nothing on Joe. Other than Hunter sold the Chinese government something once years ago. And Joe gave them something in return?

Well we know what Trump gave the Saudi's and what the Saudi's gave him and his son in law. You can't see it's Hunter shit?

We all know Trump broke the Emoluments Clause and the right wing Supreme Court turned a blind eye. Because Clarence Thomas is too busy being wined and dined by Harlan Crow

No we do not all believe that. Thomas cleared this with his fellow Justices. The eye was wide awake and the law was complied with for Trump.

We see without a doubt Trump/Jared did with the Saudi's what you accuse Hunter and Joe of doing. First, you got no evidence on Joe. He's the president. So prosecuting his son does you no good really.

And do you really want to go after Hunter? Remember you wanted to lock Hillary up and then all of Trump's buddies got locked up? Then Trump himself is now up on 4 cases/charges? 4 separate court cases? And you wanted to lock hillary up just for using a private email? HA!

So the Biden's profited off China. You can't prove it but you claim it. We know the Trump's profited off the Saudi's. And we know how good the Trump's were to the Saudi's while in office. So we see quid pro quo going on here. You got nothing on Joe. Other than Hunter sold the Chinese government something once years ago. And Joe gave them something in return?

Well we know what Trump gave the Saudi's and what the Saudi's gave him and his son in law. You can't see it's Hunter shit?
Actually, Hunter tried to keep his dads involvement a secret. But he fucked up by mentioning his dad was on the line and party to the corruption.

It is not me that has the goods on Biden. It is our congress that will bring him down.

That would be an act of war. It turns out we have to fight this war diplomatically, by proxy.

See, this is why you have to know how to run government. We saw how Trump handled his first emergency. His shit the bed. So please don't tell us how we are going to lead us to war or that we aren't doing it the way you would have done it. Remember you lost the election for several reasons.

If Trump was president no question the Ukrainians would be speaking Russian today. And Putin would have "invested" $2 billion dollars with Jared.
I base my military knowledge on my on duty Army experiences and yes we faced the Russians too. Biden is slow walking his way in. He needs to shit or get off the pot. Many Ukrainians do speak Russian now.

Regressive stands for being fair and just. I spent many hours in courses about taxation in my life. I understand what is right and just vs crap and wrong. The income tax system is an aberration and violates what the founders set up.
I see you have nothing. Opinions are like assholes. Try not exposing so much of yours in the future. Learn facts instead.
Regressive:
adjective

1. 1.
    becoming less advanced; returning to a former or less developed state.
    "the regressive, infantile wish for the perfect parent of early childhood"

2. 2.
    (of a tax) taking a proportionally greater amount from those on lower incomes.
    "indirect taxes are, as a group, regressive"

Why do you believe being black is a disadvantage? Taught to you by Democrats perhaps?
Why do you pose strawman questions? Ignorable asshole for sure.

I spent half of my life being a Democrat. It took me years to wake up but when I did, I do not support them at all now.
Same here. Raised in a fervently Democrat household. Throughout the '90s my opinion on that changed gradually. When I finally figured out that RINO John McCain literally gave the presidency to Obama, I was DONE. I knew that the New World Order had completely taken over the Democratic Party. It happened again with Mitt Romney. Romney did the same sudden twist into nonsensical arguments that McCain did....DELIBERATELY forfeiting his campaign. (Then there was the mysterious Hurricane Sandy which ended those debates 3 weeks early. Makes me wonder if they were using HAARP to steer it to land to deliberately end the debates and give Obama a chance to look like a hero by helping out poor New Jersey in the aftermath). While the NWO also works through some individuals in the Republican Party as well, it's because one of the Democrats' selling points was always tolerance, that they were more easily completely taken over.

Property taxes are flat. Sales taxes are flat. Fuel taxes are flat. Taxes on some groceries are flat. A proven system that does not include having you to deal with IRS to prove you earned just $X over a time frame.
One of the first things that Putin did during his first tenure in Russia was introduce a flat rate income tax. This was hugely popular and led to the rise of a middle class in Russia after communism. American politicians might want to consider how that could benefit our country too. But I think they benefit more from having brackets. That's how they enforce a divide between the classes in this country. It's something that's really quite evil, which is precisely why those same people put so much into portraying Putin as a demon in their media.

Democrats are like the former Soviets were. They love the corrupt system too much to try to change it. Witness who they selected from their pool to be president. A major swamp monster.
More teabagger projection.

1693564476141.png

WHO loves corruption?
The people who keep voting for, defending and supporting it.

Trump is the latest example.

Teabaggers keep mentioning the elitist and deep state but never produce NAMES.
It's pretty much includes the entire upper echelons of the democratic party and all the pompous intellectuals and globalists who support them. Pull any name out of that hat that you wish and there you have it.

Forum List

Back