RIP Joe the Plumber

Trump being president is life imitating art

Lex Luthor is the most powerful man in Metropolis. So what's next on his horizon? The White House, naturally! It was only a matter of time before billionaire Lex Luthor ran for the highest office in the land. And besides bringing him victory, Luthor's campaign for the presidency is calculated to bring maximum grief to the Man of Steel.

View attachment 822829
I see you use comics as your sources.

Democrats are like the former Soviets were. They love the corrupt system too much to try to change it. Witness who they selected from their pool to be president. A major swamp monster.
Don't you guys root for Russia and against Ukraine?

Perfect sense to government sponsored franchise owners anyway. One thing that Obama always was was an awesome salesman. He could sell a Christian Bible to a Muslim extremist.
And look how the former president profited from office.
How many homes do Michelle and Barack Obama have?

The power couple own homes in both Washington and Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts which are worth a combined value of $20million. Each property boasts incredible amenities for the couple to enjoy along with their two daughters Malia and Sasha when they visit from college. Get the lowdown on the two properties below…Aug 23, 2023
Don't you guys root for Russia and against Ukraine?
Speaking for myself, I root for the USA. While Russia deserves to be beaten to death, it does not mean the USA has to pay for the war against Russia.

And look how the former president profited from office.
How many homes do Michelle and Barack Obama have?

The power couple own homes in both Washington and Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts which are worth a combined value of $20million. Each property boasts incredible amenities for the couple to enjoy along with their two daughters Malia and Sasha when they visit from college. Get the lowdown on the two properties below…Aug 23, 2023

Speaking for myself, I root for the USA. While Russia deserves to be beaten to death, it does not mean the USA has to pay for the war against Russia.
Well this is why people like you should not be in charge. You have no clue when it comes to geo political issues. You don't realize why Ukraine is so valuable and how doing what you suggest would be a bad sign to send to China. Then they'll invade Taiwan.

I spent half of my life being a Democrat. It took me years to wake up but when I did, I do not support them at all now.
What made you a Democrat back then? Was it Unions? Environment? Common sense gun legislation? Were you not a racist white back then?

What made you a Democrat and what made you turn to the dark side? Was it 9-11?

What made you a Democrat back then? Was it Unions? Environment? Common sense gun legislation? Were you not a racist white back then?

I was born into a completely Democratic party family. For years, I believed what you believe.
Democrats are the traditional racist party. Even so, we were not racists against either whites or blacks. Democrats are racists against whites.

I was born into a completely Democratic party family. For years, I believed what you believe.
Democrats are the traditional racist party. Even so, we were not racists against either whites or blacks. Democrats are racists against whites.
You feel that way. That's how they got you. You think Affirmative Action is racist towards you.

But then you know guys like Hunter Biden are getting jobs black people should be getting. The only reason he gets the job is because of who his daddy is.

Now I had a Republican try to say this isn't racism. It's nepotism. The problem is, when 90% of the CEO's and VP's are in America are white men, it turns out 90% of the promotions go to white men.

You can't admit Hunter getting those jobs he got is wrong and then say affirmative action isn't necessary. Of course it is. Do you think Hunter is the only white boy to get a $1 million dollar a year job because of his daddy? Hell, half the white coaches in the NFL got their jobs the same way.

Well this is why people like you should not be in charge. You have no clue when it comes to geo political issues. You don't realize why Ukraine is so valuable and how doing what you suggest would be a bad sign to send to China. Then they'll invade Taiwan.
After the major fuck up by Biden on Afghanistan, where the women now are not free and school age kids are denied an education, all Biden is doing is slow walking his way into a war.
I served in our army in Germany when it was the Soviets being the enemy. But they deserved that label as Russia does now. Still why do you want a warmongering nation to rule over you?

Where the fuck are the F-16s you promised to them Joe?

You feel that way. That's how they got you. You think Affirmative Action is racist towards you.

But then you know guys like Hunter Biden are getting jobs black people should be getting. The only reason he gets the job is because of who his daddy is.

Now I had a Republican try to say this isn't racism. It's nepotism. The problem is, when 90% of the CEO's and VP's are in America are white men, it turns out 90% of the promotions go to white men.

You can't admit Hunter getting those jobs he got is wrong and then say affirmative action isn't necessary. Of course it is. Do you think Hunter is the only white boy to get a $1 million dollar a year job because of his daddy? Hell, half the white coaches in the NFL got their jobs the same way.
I was born into a Democratic party family. They got me by me being born. I would believe you too were born into a Democratic party and they still have you.
I think affirmative action was and still is wrong. It no way treats all as equals. It is based on a false premise as Ward Connerley a black scholar believes.
How can you have more than 13 percent getting gains at the expense of the rest?

You never will end discrimination or racism by practicing it as Democrats do.

Both Bidens have profited off their Government influence peddling. Joe Biden should be prosecuted more than his kid is. He knows better than to peddle corruption to China or to Ukraine.

I became a Republican once I fully understood Government and it took place around 1978-80. In time to elect Reagan.

Well he certainly didn't have to worry about being taxed on income over $250K

His family announced this year on an online fundraising site that he had pancreatic cancer.

What did they need money for? Wasn't he insured? And he had access to the VA hospital. Imagine people who don't. And guys like him were against healthcare reform? This is what pisses me off. How stupid was this guy to be a Republican? Now his family can't afford to bury him? Can't say I feel sorry for them. If they are Republicans, then I guess all I have to say is I told you so. Maybe now you'll vote for healthcare reform.
You are a fucking moron! Health insurance rates MORE THAN DOUBLED under Obamacare you stupid fucking moron.

You're an idiot!

The middle class has been shrinking since the 1980s.
Linkie? I contend it has been shrinking since the democrats opened the borders to all comers. When you have unbridled illegal immigration of the dregs of the world society, the middle class will shrink in kind. Imagine that! Prep school education fails again.

Property taxes are flat. Sales taxes are flat. Fuel taxes are flat. Taxes on some groceries are flat. A proven system that does not include having you to deal with IRS to prove you earned just $X over a time frame.
Systems both logically deduced and "proven" regressive. Watch the video. You'll learn something.
Democrats are the traditional racist party.
Not really. Both major parties have plenty of racist history and many of the Founders owned slaves. They also warned against establishing major political parties. Did anyone listen? No. So here we are. No one need be either a Democrat or a Republican. Neither has earned my support. Perhaps if they worked together to get money out of politics, but neither shows any sign of doing that. No sweat remaining Independent until they do.
I was born into a Democratic party family. They got me by me being born.
Still it's your choice, as is identifying as "white." You don't have to worry about it. No one need care. However, you'd have a much harder time ignoring it if your flesh were darker, hair kinkier, nose wider, lips fatter. Then you'd be identified as "black" by everyone. It would not be your choice.

After the major fuck up by Biden on Afghanistan, where the women now are not free and school age kids are denied an education, all Biden is doing is slow walking his way into a war.
I served in our army in Germany when it was the Soviets being the enemy. But they deserved that label as Russia does now. Still why do you want a warmongering nation to rule over you?

Where the fuck are the F-16s you promised to them Joe?
So you want to go back? Because when we were there, they went to school. We left and now they can't. Want to go back? Then STFU. You'll blame Biden for anything. Including rigging the election, which clearly Trump did. So this is projection.

So you want to go back? Because when we were there, they went to school. We left and now they can't. Want to go back? Then STFU. You'll blame Biden for anything. Including rigging the election, which clearly Trump did. So this is projection.
Bush handled Afghanistan the only correct way. He did not use our troops to invade, rather he paid Afghanis to wage their own war and helped most by using our air power. And he set up a system to elect the leaders. I blame Biden for things. But he got the job to be blamed.

Forum List

Back