RIP Joe the Plumber

In 2008, Joe had the unmitigated chutzpah to question B. Hussein O., and immediately the American people knew more about the Lucas County workman than they did about the candidate.

The media really showed their inquisitiveness, although they never looked into the background of the candidate himself.

Joe died this week of cancer, no indication that he was arkancided.

You're a pathetic piece of garbage.......what is "arkancided"?

Since you changed the topic to Jan 6, sure, I will do the same.
Those at the Capitol were routine protestors upset over the election process. Dinesh D'Souza exposed voter fraud however the democrats immediately called him a liar. Though he had tons of film proving his case was real.
You changed the subject to avoid the question.

He said he worked for a plumber that day he met Obama.
That day? As in he was soldering pipe in the morning and going to town hall meetings at night?

I guess after Obama talked to him he decided to go into telecommunications.

And remember, only 18% of us make over $100K. So the other 82% of us don't think you deserve the Bush tax breaks and we should roll them back. That's all Obama was talking about doing.

I don't think plumbers are doing all that much better after Trump passed his tax breaks. You know what would help plumbers? If we went after plumbers who are illegal employers like Trump. Employers who hire undocumented workers to do their plumbing.

Since you changed the topic to Jan 6, sure, I will do the same.
Those at the Capitol were routine protestors upset over the election process. Dinesh D'Souza exposed voter fraud however the democrats immediately called him a liar. Though he had tons of film proving his case was real.
What do you mean routine protesters? That's a lie.

And who is this guy?

Dinesh Joseph D'Souza (/dɪˈnɛʃ dəˈsuːzə/; born April 25, 1961) is an Indian-American right-wing[1][2][3] political commentator, author, filmmaker, and conspiracy theorist

That's all I need to know.

In May 2022, D'Souza released 2000 Mules, a film that falsely alleges Democrat-aligned individuals were paid to illegally collect and deposit ballots into drop boxes in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin during the 2020 presidential election. The film was based on research by True the Vote. Former president Donald Trump praised the film as exposing "great election fraud".[132][133][134]

The Associated Press reported the film was based on faulty assumptions, anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cellphone location data.[132][133][134] The Dispatch, a conservative[135] online magazine, found that "The film's ballot harvesting theory is full of holes", and mentioned that "D'Souza has a history of promoting false and misleading claims".[136]

What do you mean routine protesters? That's a lie.

And who is this guy?

Dinesh Joseph D'Souza (/dɪˈnɛʃ dəˈsuːzə/; born April 25, 1961) is an Indian-American right-wing[1][2][3] political commentator, author, filmmaker, and conspiracy theorist

That's all I need to know.

In May 2022, D'Souza released 2000 Mules, a film that falsely alleges Democrat-aligned individuals were paid to illegally collect and deposit ballots into drop boxes in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin during the 2020 presidential election. The film was based on research by True the Vote. Former president Donald Trump praised the film as exposing "great election fraud".[132][133][134]

The Associated Press reported the film was based on faulty assumptions, anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cellphone location data.[132][133][134] The Dispatch, a conservative[135] online magazine, found that "The film's ballot harvesting theory is full of holes", and mentioned that "D'Souza has a history of promoting false and misleading claims".[136]
Notice how silent the media has been on the protestors. Notice how few get any mention at all during trials. Right wing or left wing, Dinesh gathered proof and it is all on film.

The associated press might as well be the same as the old Pravda was for the Soviet Union.

That day? As in he was soldering pipe in the morning and going to town hall meetings at night?

And remember, only 18% of us make over $100K. So the other 82% of us don't think you deserve the Bush tax breaks and we should roll them back. That's all Obama was talking about doing.

I don't think plumbers are doing all that much better after Trump passed his tax breaks. You know what would help plumbers? If we went after plumbers who are illegal employers like Trump. Employers who hire undocumented workers to do their plumbing.
The only just way to tax a nation is by a fixed percentage paid by all. It is called the Flat Tax and is the one that is actually justly collected. As an example, when you shop using Amazon, you pay a level tax that depends on the state you live in. As a sales tax.

Biden has the open door policy to illegal aliens and he does not plan to stop them at the border.

The media did not call him Joe the telecommunications guy for a good reason. When talking to Obama, he was working as a plumber.

The media did not call him Joe the telecommunications guy for a good reason. When talking to Obama, he was working as a plumber.
That's not why they branded him as Joe the Plumber you idiot. He said he was thinking about opening up a plumbing business. He lied. And that got him on Fox News.

Biden has the open door policy to illegal aliens and he does not plan to stop them at the border.
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about Robert.

The humanitarian parole program, announced in January, allows up to 30,000 people from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela to be admitted into the U.S. each month “for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit” on a case-by-case basis, according to the Biden administration.

Almost 160,000 Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans and Venezuelans have arrived under the parole program through the end of June, according to the administration.

A total of 21 Republican-leaning states have challenged the policy, calling it “unlawful” in an amended complaint in February. They wrote that President Joe Biden “has effectively created a new visa program — without the formalities of legislation from Congress.”

According to the latest Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS), 9.58 million positions remained unfilled on the last business day of June, the lowest reading since April 2021 and only the fourth time in the past two years that job openings dropped below the 10-million mark.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about Robert.

The humanitarian parole program, announced in January, allows up to 30,000 people from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela to be admitted into the U.S. each month “for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit” on a case-by-case basis, according to the Biden administration.

Almost 160,000 Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans and Venezuelans have arrived under the parole program through the end of June, according to the administration.

A total of 21 Republican-leaning states have challenged the policy, calling it “unlawful” in an amended complaint in February. They wrote that President Joe Biden “has effectively created a new visa program — without the formalities of legislation from Congress.”

According to the latest Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey (JOLTS), 9.58 million positions remained unfilled on the last business day of June, the lowest reading since April 2021 and only the fourth time in the past two years that job openings dropped below the 10-million mark.
Maybe it does actually bother you for millions of illegal aliens to now be in the USA.

That's not why they branded him as Joe the Plumber you idiot. He said he was thinking about opening up a plumbing business. He lied. And that got him on Fox News.
Man, that hit your hot button very hard him telling the reporters he was then a plumber. How can you know he lied? This really for you is how you deflect from the terrible president who was alleged to be fathered by an African dude.

This criticism is not simply inaccurate: it is unhinged from reality in a way that distinguishes itself from normal political hyperbole. Indeed, U.S. immigration policy is effectively closed borders, and Biden’s immigration policies and goals are largely the same as those of President Donald Trump.
When the Court slaps Biden silly, he has to revert to the Trump policies. We do not in any fashion have closed borders. You can ask Governor Abbott all about that.

Wurzelbacher soon faced intense media scrutiny and acknowledged that he didn't have a plumber's license, saying at the time he didn't need one because he worked for small plumbing company owned by someone else.

Oh, and this is the kind of shit I hate about poor Republicans.

Wurzelbacher soon faced intense media scrutiny and acknowledged that he didn't have a plumber's license, saying at the time he didn't need one because he worked for small plumbing company owned by someone else.

This is what I hate about poor Republicans. They are too fucking poor to be voting GOP. And based on what his son wrote, I doubt Joe had anything to worry about making over $250K a year.

"his family announced on an online fundraising site that he had cancer."

Fundraising? You mean that fuckers family couldn't even afford to bury him? OMG and he's a Republican? See, this is the problem with poor Republicans like Joe. They imagine what if they were rich. Wouldn't it suck to have to pay such high taxes? It's called Lottery Mentality. Rather than worry about social security, Joe and you are worrying about what if. What if you strike it rich and have to pay high taxes. You fucking idiots!

This reminds me of my Republican friend. He was against Obamacare. Then his wife got cancer and he held a fundraiser party to help pay his deductable because he couldn't afford $7K a year deductable. Well dumb ass. Maybe you should have voted for Obama. Or ask Republicans to donate to your cause. They hate paying taxes but apparently love giving to charity.

When the Court slaps Biden silly, he has to revert to the Trump policies. We do not in any fashion have closed borders. You can ask Governor Abbott all about that.
You have a lame excuse for everything. Apparently Biden's immigration policy isn't that much different than Trump's. He just doesn't talk as good as Trump. He doesn't know how to effectively blow smoke up your ass.

Man, that hit your hot button very hard him telling the reporters he was then a plumber. How can you know he lied? This really for you is how you deflect from the terrible president who was alleged to be fathered by an African dude.

Him saying he's a plumber is like me saying I'm a doctor just because I work at a hospital as a nurse.

To legally perform plumbing work in the state of Ohio, you must be a licensed commercial contractor or an apprentice working under a licensed plumber. The Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board (OCILB) issues state licenses to plumbing contractors who perform commercial work.

If you're a plumber in the State of Texas, you must be licensed to do business. To get your license, you must complete a journeyman program where you'll learn all about the industry. If you're considering getting your plumbing license in Texas, here's what you need to know.

And even if you are an apprentice performing plumbing work, you are not a plumber. He lied.

Just imagine if Hunter said this. Then you'd get it.

In 2008, Joe had the unmitigated chutzpah to question B. Hussein O., and immediately the American people knew more about the Lucas County workman than they did about the candidate.

The media really showed their inquisitiveness, although they never looked into the background of the candidate himself.

Joe died this week of cancer, no indication that he was arkancided.

Pretty pathetic that as much as plumbers make, Joe needed to start a go fund me page to pay for his hospital and death. And still Republicans don't think we need healthcare reform.

And Joe had access to a VA hospital. Why did he need a gofundme page if he was a successful plumber making over $250,000 a year? Who had VA benefits.

Maybe it does actually bother you for millions of illegal aliens to now be in the USA.
Nope. We need immigrants. Social Security is going broke. We have 10 million unfilled jobs. Those could be people paying into social security.

I believe we should only import what we need. We need 10 million immigrants.

Unfortunately white Americans aren't having nearly enough kids. Why? Too expensive. How can we afford college, a wedding, a kid, a home and to save enough for retirement? We can't. Something has to give. So fewer of us are getting married, having kids and going to college. Also fewer of us are saving enough to retire. So the American dream is still achievable. Just don't have any kids and you'll be fine.

We have plenty of kids in South America willing to work. Your white kids not so much.

Forum List

Back