RIP Kamala

WorldBurn.jpg

Let's face it, she couldn't win because she was a SH*TTY candidate. She could never directly answer ANY negative questions, she's great at evading and deflecting questions she can't or won't answer. Just an awful candidate.

Because suppression of evidence? Because busing? Because she spent her early part as if she was in a court room appealing to the jury? She ran a shit campaign. She doesn't have the funds.

But, ok. This sounds like popcorn eating fun.

I'm tired of being nasty to the other side. Harris couldn't win because it wasn't her year.

To be fair, you can't blame her. She probably would have come closer to becoming the nominee if she had just got herself a good pair of knee pads.

Apparently they were on back order at the Home Depot.
Wow, you all are full of class aren’t ya?

Apparently I am. I didn't have to suck a bunch of dicks to get where I am.
and you obviously didn’t get to where you are with class and integrity. To each their own... there will always be douchebags in this world

Hey, what can I say? I'm just some dick on an internet discussion board. My douchebaggery could come anywhere close to that of those you'll have to pull the lever for at the voting booth.

Good luck. :21:

Stupid sticking keyboard. Try it again:

Hey, what can I say? I'm just some dick on an internet discussion board. My douchebaggery couldn't come anywhere close to that of those you'll have to pull the lever for at the voting booth.
interesting... and who do I have to pull the lever for in the voting booth?

Wow, you all are full of class aren’t ya?

and you obviously didn’t get to where you are with class and integrity. To each their own... there will always be douchebags in this world

Hey, what can I say? I'm just some dick on an internet discussion board. My douchebaggery could come anywhere close to that of those you'll have to pull the lever for at the voting booth.

Hey, what can I say? I'm just some dick on an internet discussion board. My douchebaggery couldn't come anywhere close to that of those you'll have to pull the lever for at the voting booth.

One less douchebag fer sure, now that Kammie's out of the race.

Well, you could always write her in or something. :lmao:

One less douchebag fer sure, now that Kammie's out of the race.

Well, you could always write her in or something. :lmao:
Was that supposed to be an answer to my question?

Hey, well at least nobody's claiming Harris couldn't win because Republicans are racist and sexist, like Hillary did.

tenor.gif

Lol this is so stupid. You cite these dumb, random anecdotal quotes and then decide that was the reason for her poor polling. She had poor polling because she didn’t have a clear message and did not commit to either a moderate position or more progressive platform. Duh.

if democrats were sexist and racist, they wouldn’t have elected Hillary or Obama. Derp!

She had her moment in the sun when she blindsided Ol Joe in the first debate. But then the Tulsi took her down in the next debate and she never recovered. Nothing to do with her being semi-Black or female.

They are all racists!!!

Years of labeling everyone who does not embrace their "progressive" (pronounced "regressive") narrative "racist" or "misogynist" has come back to bite the Democrats with charges that Kamala's campaign was derailed by racism and sexism. Oh. It's not possible that she was a lousy candidate. Not a chance.

It's important to note that she was seeking the Dem nomination and it was her Dem comrades who failed to support her.

For those who don't do simple math, the message is clear: Sanctimonious Democrats are bigots.
Who knew, eh?

Progressives cite racism, sexism in Harris exit: Women of color 'get twice the scrutiny'

Last edited:
Dem voters just didn't like this particular hoe, there are still 2 women of color in the Dem race. Gabbard is a Samoan broad, and Pocahontas is still in the race as a Squaw.

They are all racists!!!

Years of labeling everyone who does not embrace their "progressive" (pronounced "regressive") narrative "racist" or "misogynist" has come back to bite the Democrats with charges that Kamala's campaign was derailed by racism and sexism. Oh. It's not possible that she was a lousy candidate. Not a chance.

It's important to note that she was seeking the Dem nomination and it was her Dem comrades who failed to support her.

For those who don't do simple math, the message is clear: Sanctimonious Democrats are bigots.
Who knew, eh?

Progressives cite racism, sexism in Harris exit: Women of color 'get twice the scrutiny'
Of course the Dems fail to put the blame on the most obvious person - Kamala herself. She was an awful candidate, mind numbing BAD in every way.

They are all racists!!!

Who knew, eh?

Of course the Dems fail to put the blame on the most obvious person - Kamala herself. She was an awful candidate, mind numbing BAD in every way.
But according to "progressive" dictates, anyone who failed to support Kamala is a sexist/racist pig. See how that works? That means you and 95% of Democrats are bigots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back