RIP Kamala

Back to....laying on her back.

To be fair, you can't blame her. She probably would have come closer to becoming the nominee if she had just got herself a good pair of knee pads.

Apparently they were on back order at the Home Depot.
Wow, you all are full of class aren’t ya?

Apparently I am. I didn't have to suck a bunch of dicks to get where I am.
and you obviously didn’t get to where you are with class and integrity. To each their own... there will always be douchebags in this world

Hey, what can I say? I'm just some dick on an internet discussion board. My douchebaggery could come anywhere close to that of those you'll have to pull the lever for at the voting booth.

Good luck. :21:

Back to....laying on her back.

To be fair, you can't blame her. She probably would have come closer to becoming the nominee if she had just got herself a good pair of knee pads.

and you obviously didn’t get to where you are with class and integrity. To each their own... there will always be douchebags in this world

(shrugs) She did sleep her way into office.
maybe, maybe not. Neither of us were there but I’m sure you read an article or something so go ahead douche it up

maybe, maybe not. Neither of us were there but I’m sure you read an article or something so go ahead douche it up

It's common knowledge. She's slept around so much that she should have a mattress tied to her back, and a pair of knee pads.

Maybe she'll take out dual citizenship with Jaimaca and run for dog catcher in Kingston, mon!

It's common knowledge. She's slept around so much that she should have a mattress tied to her back, and a pair of knee pads.

So did Trump but that's OK right?

But he won!
He's a winner and she's a loser, like you.

Trump isn't a POS liberal Democrat, so he gets a free pass as far as I'm concerned.

Besides, his policies are making this country greater than it ever was. Her's would only be a continuation of Obama's mediocrity.

WheelFortune.jpg

One less clown on the DemocRat nominee clown bus.
If anyone watched the Dem debates, it was obvious she wasn't ready for prime time.
She is living proof that if you are a 'stoner', don't waste other people's time and money and run for Prez!

Let's assume that both Trump and Harris had a few or more episodes of indiscriminate fornication. The two cases are not the same since Trump did not use his masculine charm (gag) to advance his political career while Harris obviously did use the bed to get ahead.

Survivor: Democrat Nomination Edition

In this week’s episode: Tulsi killed Kamala. She just didn’t know it at the time.

But he won!

You didn't answer the question.

Trump isn't a POS liberal Democrat, so he gets a free pass as far as I'm concerned.

Besides, his policies are making this country greater than it ever was. Her's would only be a continuation of Obama's mediocrity.

What one's policies or politics are should have no bearing on what is being discussed. I suppose you are cool with him stealing from his charity also because he is a Republican?

Let's assume that both Trump and Harris had a few or more episodes of indiscriminate fornication. The two cases are not the same since Trump did not use his masculine charm (gag) to advance his political career while Harris obviously did use the bed to get ahead.

So adultery is OK as long as you don't politically gain from it?

how do you know that? What if she was horny and just wanted a fuck?

But he won!

You didn't answer the question.

Yes, Trump is ok. That magnificent orange bastard could shoot somebody on 5th Avenue and I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Forum List

Back