Risk of clashes at rally mobilizes Portland, Oregon, police

Let the mouth-breathers do their little rally, chant a few ignorant chants, and go home. Ignore them.

Counter-protestors don't have to show up. If violence happens, and might well be on them, too.

I've been trying to pound it into the heads of Rose City Antifa here, that they are being baited by the pro-gun, flag, etc people.
Each time they hold a rally, Antifa shows up, gets violent, and gives the other side all kinds of free publicity.

Just stay away and let the rally goers have their gathering, and their would be little attention.

But no, Rose City Antifa, calls it the "battle for Portland", and they'll show up, get violent and turn this into a national story.

They've just about ruined all downtown businesses, as more and more people stay away.

We are hoping wearing masks are outlawed here. If so, these chicken-shit Antifa pieces of shit will turn into cowards who are afraid to show their faces.
That worked someplace in Oregon a year or two ago, didn't it? The town said no masks. Antifa did not show.

Strange how when students peacefully assemble they get out the riot gas. But when worthless Nazis show up they protect them. Tells you all you need to know about cops.
The cops will (try to) protect everyone. If Antifa folks start violence, though, they deserve to get arrested. Lawful protest does NOT include hurting anyone.

The best thing is to document the people there, and make sure they get recognized by employers, clergy, parents, etc. Whatever it takes to make them no longer viable members of society.
You mean like the guy whose picture got taken at the Charlottesville protests, spread on the front page of every news site in the country, and then complained afterward that he lost his job? I guess we all need to take responsibility for what we stand for. In their masks, it seems Antifa isn't willing to do that, though. I believe that is because some of them (maybe most of them) are anarchists with a much more malevolent agenda than out shouting the Proud Boys. Protests seem to go pretty well until the black masks show up. Then the valid protesters get smeared as fascists, etc., when it wasn't their doing.

Strange how when students peacefully assemble they get out the riot gas. But when worthless Nazis show up they protect them. Tells you all you need to know about cops.
The cops will (try to) protect everyone. If Antifa folks start violence, though, they deserve to get arrested. Lawful protest does NOT include hurting anyone.

The best thing is to document the people there, and make sure they get recognized by employers, clergy, parents, etc. Whatever it takes to make them no longer viable members of society.
You mean like the guy whose picture got taken at the Charlottesville protests, spread on the front page of every news site in the country, and then complained afterward that he lost his job? I guess we all need to take responsibility for what we stand for. In their masks, it seems Antifa isn't willing to do that, though. I believe that is because some of them (maybe most of them) are anarchists with a much more malevolent agenda than out shouting the Proud Boys. Protests seem to go pretty well until the black masks show up. Then the valid protesters get smeared as fascists, etc., when it wasn't their doing.

In my book, anyone who kills nazis is a friend of this country. It's sad to say that, but nazis are not a party to the social compact, and in fact are enemies to it. As such, they deserve none of its protections.

In my book, anyone who kills nazis is a friend of this country. It's sad to say that, but nazis are not a party to the social compact, and in fact are enemies to it. As such, they deserve none of its protections.

They are not fucking nazi's.

Wow, nice job trying to punish ThoughtCrime with death.

Yep, it's the old "anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi" excuse.

Yep, it's the old "anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi" excuse.

Romney was just a Pinochetist. These people are using the same tactics, especially the street violence. The good and decent people of this country have no duty to retreat from them.

How shitty is that when someone can decide his political opposites are "Nazis" and therefore feel free to kill them?

I'd say the loser who is living outside the social compact of our laws, society and protections is the fascist prick who can
simply declare it's okay to kill the people he doesn't like.

What is it about the left that produces these sorts of frightening reptilian brains?
These so called "superior" people are like a plague.

Last edited:

Wow, nice job trying to punish ThoughtCrime with death.

There is no thought-crime in the State of Nature. There is only the necessity of removing that which is noxious to humanity.

How shitty is that when someone can decide his political opposites are "Nazis" and therefore feel free to kill them?

I'd say the loser who is living outside the social compact of our laws, society and protections is the fascist prick who can

What is it about the left that produces these sorts of frightening reptilian brains?

I didn't decide what reality is. If it talks like a duck and steps like a goose, it's a worthless nazi:

Godwin's Law Review

:rolleyes:

There is no thought-crime in the State of Nature. There is only the necessity of removing that which is noxious to humanity.
And who decides what is noxious? You are inviting people to remove yourself, which is okay by me...it sounds like society would be better off. But I doubt you are smart enough to see it that way.

So the official function of the Potland PD has been reduced to being security guards for antifa.

I get it.
If you're going to talk like a retard, I'm not wasting my time on you.

Wow, a WOKE LIBERAL using the term “RETARD”?

How very progressive of you.

It’s so funny to see hw often lefties use slurs that they accuse the right of exclusively using.

Either you are a hypocrite, or you are really a neo con.

And who decides what is noxious? You are inviting people to remove yourself, which is okay by me...it sounds like society would be better off. But I doubt you are smart enough to see it that way.

If the German people had killed more Nazis in the 1930s, there never would have been a WWII. I'm more than willing to sacrifice every nazi sympathiser to avoid WWIII. And so would any true American.

"There are historic situations in which refusal to defend the inheritance of a civilization, however imperfect, against tyranny and aggression may result in consequences even worse than war." -- Reinhold Neibuhr

These so called "superior" people are like a plague.
Oh, shut the fuck up. Have you read Street Juice's newest? You have Snouter on ignore or something? These people are real and they are haters and if there are a dozen or so here (that I can think of), how many of them are there really? Not everyone who hates is on the internet, you know. There is plenty of support for these asswipes.

So the official function of the Potland PD has been reduced to being security guards for antifa.

I get it.

It’s so funny to see hw often lefties use slurs that they accuse the right of exclusively using.

No, you're a retard.

I get it.

No, you're a retard.

The “lady” in your name is used loosely, huh? Was oldbitch taken?

I get it.

No, you're a retard.

Yes.

Risk of clashes at rally mobilizes Portland, Oregon, police

· Bygillian flaccus, associated press

PORTLAND, Ore. — Aug 13, 2019, 5:59 PM ET

The rally is being organized by a member of the Proud Boys, who have been designated by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group. Others expected include members of the American Guard, the Three Percenters, the Oathkeepers and the Daily Stormers. American Guard is a white nationalist group, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, while the Three Percenters and the Oathkeepers are extremist anti-government militias. The Daily Stormers are neo-Nazis, according to the center.

Portland's fraught history with hate groups adds to the complex dynamic.

Many of today's anti-fascists trace their activist heritage to a group that battled with neo-Nazis in Portland's streets decades ago, and they feel this is the same struggle in a new era, said Randy Blazak, the leading expert on the history of hate groups in Oregon.

White supremacists murdered an Ethiopian man, Mulugeta Seraw, in Portland in 1988. And by the 1990s, Portland was known as Skinhead City because it was the home base of Volksfront, at the time one of the most active neo-Nazi groups in the U.S. As recently as 2007, neo-Nazis attempted to gather in Portland for a three-day skinhead festival.

Portland, Oregon, braces for far-right rally, counterprotest
----------------------------------------
The alt right at it again.

1. If all you have is shit from that shitfest the SPLC than you have nothing.

2 The only support for your panic mongering about the whites in Portland, you have to go back to 19 fucking 88?! LOL!!!

3. It is antifa, that attacks. Your support of this violence makes you a bad person.

Let the mouth-breathers do their little rally, chant a few ignorant chants, and go home. Ignore them.

Counter-protestors don't have to show up. If violence happens, and might well be on them, too.

With the Proud Boys, and the like, it almost always is peaceful, if they are not attacked.

I've never seen the Proud Boys show up at some one else's rally and attack them. This is a rally by them.

I suspect the point is, that the Left CANT' let free speech happen. It is against their nature.

That is certainly the point I will be making, if the Portland mayor orders the police to stand down again, and antifa attacks again,

I get it.

No, you're a retard.

Yes.

Fair enough. :laugh:

Forum List

Back