Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
The mother and sister of Kyle Rittenhouse are asking for money so they don't get evicted from their apartment. Supposedly Kyle won't help out.

"According to Faith Rittenhouse, her brother, who has been touring the country giving speeches with the support of Turning Point USA, has refused to help out his sibling and mother"

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own," while pointing out that medical issues have waylaid her from being able to keep a job"

One hell of a kid you raised, Ms. Rittenhouse.

So you're not going to send money I take it?

maybe he will donate to lauren boebert's brat, taylor's go fund me page 'cause he claims he 'can't afford a lawyer ' for the ' thou shall not steal ' commandment he broke; & also the sex tape he made with an underage co- thief he banged that isn't his baby mama....

You mean the child rapist, the girlfriend torture rapist, and your buddy the communist?

Sorry, those aren't "people".

Yet his girlfriend is the one suing Kyle and Kenosha for damages.. I guess she wasn't that upset about the torture.

For the man who committed a crime decades before, he went to jail for those crimes instead of being treated for mental illness. So, um, yeah, I guess that's a good by you?

So if someone judges you to be an awful person, is it okay for them to shoot you? Asking for a friend.

Maybe the government should kick out an illegal alien family from the hotel room we pay, and put in the mother and sister in their place.

Forum List

Back