Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

The mistake was made when the protestors didn't crack open Kyle's skull out of self defense earlier in the evening.

Lesson learned.
Trying to have different cultures live in some type of harmony is not going to happen in a satisfaction way with the agendas of those who organized the riots who get "paid" near the top in the real trickledown theory.

The mother and sister of Kyle Rittenhouse are asking for money so they don't get evicted from their apartment. Supposedly Kyle won't help out.

"According to Faith Rittenhouse, her brother, who has been touring the country giving speeches with the support of Turning Point USA, has refused to help out his sibling and mother"

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own," while pointing out that medical issues have waylaid her from being able to keep a job"

One hell of a kid you raised, Ms. Rittenhouse.

Apparently, from the article…kyle has no money to give. They say he’s basically living paycheck to paycheck.

The mother and sister of Kyle Rittenhouse are asking for money so they don't get evicted from their apartment. Supposedly Kyle won't help out.

"According to Faith Rittenhouse, her brother, who has been touring the country giving speeches with the support of Turning Point USA, has refused to help out his sibling and mother"

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own," while pointing out that medical issues have waylaid her from being able to keep a job"

At least he killed those rioters. Nothing beats that FACT.

Arming yourself does NOT make one any such thing

he did not participate he strictly defended himself
You're defending a kid walking down the street carrying a rifle during a so-called "riot" is more than aggressive you incessant twit. Now go play with your little sister.

My first suggestion would be to change your last name. America does hate the last name "Rittenhouse".

You're defending a kid walking down the street carrying a rifle during a so-called "riot" is more than aggressive you incessant twit. Now go play with your little sister.
No it is not aggressive you ignorant sghit for brains people carry weapons all the time it is not AGGRESSION

You are truly one uneducated and ignorant sock puppet

Forum List

Back