Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

You mean the sane people. Your kind loves rapists and cop killers.
No, I checked. We don't. I did notice, however, and feel that I need to correct you before you make a total igmo out of yourself by trying to make the argument about me instead of the angry part of the country that irrationally hates the name "Rittenhouse". See, that never works.

No it is not aggressive you ignorant sghit for brains people carry weapons all the time it is not AGGRESSION

You are truly one uneducated and ignorant sock puppet
You are one of the most ignorant of the embiciles on this board. Don't try to convince me of anything different.

you are a liar he DID work in kenosha

He wasn't working at the time he was on his shooting spree.

He bought the gun with his unemployment check.

He didn't have a job to go to. He was there to stir up shit.

No, I checked. We don't. I did notice, however, and feel that I need to correct you before you make a total igmo out of yourself by trying to make the argument about me instead of the angry part of the country that irrationally hates the name "Rittenhouse". See, that never works.
Well you are voting for a rapist and you side with right wing cop killers. What else would a person assume?

Well you are voting for a rapist and you side with right wing cop killers. What else would a person assume?
Normal people assume they don't know what other people think, despite what the back page of their comic book says about the foil helmets they buy.

You are one of the most ignorant of the embiciles on this board. Don't try to convince me of anything different.
But still smarter and better than your DUMBASS

Dont worry I know better one cannot reason someone out of a braindead conclusion which they arrived at without reason. And that is YOU

You are still wrong and everyone knows it.

No one said he was working there at the time You claimed he never did

Wait a second...are you suggesting the right's poster child is a welfare queen?

But still smarter and better than your DUMBASS

Dont worry I know better one cannot reason someone out of a braindead conclusion which they arrived at without reason. And that is YOU

You are still wrong and everyone knows it.
How many times have you said the same thing over and over in this thread? Once isn't enough for you. Multiple times is called incessant.

Besides your OCD, I believe you have been the most off-topic poster of this thread. That is YOU.

Wait a second...are you suggesting the right's poster child is a welfare queen?
He'll "suggest" anything he thinks he can get away with. Heck, he even believes Kyle went hunting for black people to shoot that night and would keep claiming he shot black people if it hadn't become abundantly clear he did not.

How many times have you said the same thing over and over in this thread? Once isn't enough for you. Multiple times is called incessant.

Besides your OCD, I believe you have been the most off-topic poster of this thread. That is YOU.
O habve been on topic the whole time you pea brained insect

I have said it over and over because dumb fucking lying shits like you keep trying to post smear

Lt Byrds shooting spree murdered a white woman.

Forum List

Back