Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

Can someone tell me in rational way how someone can face a criminal trial for their actions in a violent riot without being a participant in that riot in some way?
I am on my property. A rioter tries to set fire to it. I shoot him. I am not a participant in the riot. I am defending my property from RIOTERS!

DURRRRRR

I am on my property. A rioter tries to set fire to it. I shoot him. I am not a participant in the riot. I am defending my property from RIOTERS!

DURRRRRR
Hey dumb-ass, Rittenhouse wasn’t on his property, nor was it in any danger.

Hey dumb-ass, Rittenhouse wasn’t on his property, nor was it in any danger.
Rittenhouse put out a fire set by arsonists. In what twisted world does that make him a riot participant?

YOUR twisted world.

He was on trial for his actions during a riot Einstein. Go try to suck someone else’s dick.
That is irrelevant. He was on trial for shooting people who attacked him. That they were in a riot is irrelevant

That is you job whore

Do what your pimp tells you and bring me the pocket change you earn

Rittenhouse put out a fire set by arsonists. In what twisted world does that make him a riot participant?

YOUR twisted world.
You tried to claim his own property. His property was mikes way under no threat. How do you kill people in a riot with no participation in the riot?

Yet I keep proving yoiu wrogn stupid anbd inferior

Sorry gay boy you do not get to repeat low brow and vapid bullshit
You haven’t proven me wrong on anything you sperm gurgling faggot.

Would you give Rittenhouse a blow-job if he asked you to?

You tried to claim his own property. His property was mikes way under no threat. How do you kill people in a riot with no participation in the riot?
By not being involved in the riot

he was not involved or participating in it you fuckin fool

There are members of the CBC who vist Africa annualy, so once again, you realy needto shut your white ass up.
Of course. . . imperialists/slave masters, and colonialists often go to look over their possessions.

The members of the CBC are just pawns, doing the bidding of the MIC.

Man are you dumb.

No, you asked how a person could be criminally charged and not be a rioter. I gave you a scenario.

You're too stupid to understand it. And all you do is post long debunked leftist propaganda about the case.

"Staunch conservative " my ass. You are as progressive as they come.

No, you asked how a person could be criminally charged and not be a rioter. I gave you a scenario.

You're too stupid to understand it. And all you do is post long debunked leftist propaganda about the case.

"Staunch conservative " my ass. You are as progressive as they come.
If he wasn’t in the riot, he would not have been charged with any actions during the riot. WTF is wrong with you people?

If he wasn’t in the riot, he would not have been charged with any actions during the riot. WTF is wrong with you people?

He was not in the riot.

He was opposing it

it was that simple

How fucking stupid can a faggot like you be?

He wasn’t charged with any actions in the riot. He was charged with defending himself from rioters

Forum List

Back