Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

he was not a participangt you braindead simpleton BEING there does not equate to participation

You really are a moron
Actively involved in an incident of civil unrest makes one a participant you imbecile. What was he? A bystander watching from a safe distance?

The mother and sister of Kyle Rittenhouse are asking for money so they don't get evicted from their apartment. Supposedly Kyle won't help out.

"According to Faith Rittenhouse, her brother, who has been touring the country giving speeches with the support of Turning Point USA, has refused to help out his sibling and mother"

"With my brother's unwillingness to provide support or contribute to our family, we've been left to navigate this journey on our own," while pointing out that medical issues have waylaid her from being able to keep a job"

One hell of a kid you raised, Ms. Rittenhouse.

Rittenhouse is a piece of shit who needs his ass kicked!

because they attacked him you brainless dickless fucking retard
You need to pull your head out of your ass. They attacked him because he was an active participant in a violent riot. Had he not been a participant, you would not know who this stupid kid is.

Actively involved in an incident of civil unrest makes one a participant you imbecile. What was he? A bystander watching from a safe distance?
Yes that is exactly what he was you uneducated cretin

He was not actively involved in the

Those are facts you little twat now deal with it

You need to pull your head out of your ass. They attacked him because he was an active participant in a violent riot. Had he not been a participant, you would not know who this stupid kid is.
No they did not you iugnorant dipshit

they attacked him because he attempted to put out a fire they started

That is not a participant

At this point not only are you fucking stupid you are just a childish liar

I do indeed know YOU are a very small stupid bitch

No they did not you iugnorant dipshit

they attacked him because he attempted to put out a fire they started

That is not a participant

At this point not only are you fucking stupid you are just a childish liar

I do indeed know YOU are a very small stupid bitch
Now that I got that piece of irony out of the way, they didn’t attack him because he was helping to put out a dumpster fire.

You can not face a criminal trial for your actions during a riot if you are not a participant.

A rifle is not a tool generally used in firefighting.

Now that I got that piece of irony out of the way, they didn’t attack him because he was helping to put out a dumpster fire.

You can not face a criminal trial for your actions during a riot if you are not a participant.

A rifle is not a tool generally used in firefighting.
yes they did that is PRECSIELY why they attacked him you ignorant motherfucker.

BULLSHIT

He was not on trial for the riot you ignorant braindead DUMBASS

One can use a fire extinguisher while holding a rifle also

Which is what he did

yes they did that is PRECSIELY why they attacked him you ignorant motherfucker.

BULLSHIT

He was not on trial for the riot you ignorant braindead DUMBAS…
He was on trial for his actions during a riot Einstein. Go try to suck someone else’s dick.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Nope. . . you are.

The black caucus, which is run mostly by the DNC, doesn't give a shit about black folks.

Just the other day, you posted this ancient video about. . .

8ur3te.jpg

. . . but the fact is? The black caucus votes with the DNC and NATO to assault and encrouch on Russia, while Russia is trying to free Africa. I have no doubt that dumb video did not address the CFA, as the black caucus doesn't give a shit about it.

Why France is Actually Preparing for War With Russia​

Mar 23, 2024

The irony of you calling me an idiot? Is epic!

:auiqs.jpg:

Russia is not trying to free Africa. Again, don't be white trying to expain to me about these thigs as if I am not studyiing them. Global white supremacy is real and you know it. There are members of the CBC who vist Africa annualy, so once again, you realy needto shut your white ass up.

Russia is doing what every other white country has tried to do in Africa. They are exploiting for resources and the African nations leaders are paying the Wagner Group large sums of money. There are also African nations that are not having anything to do with either Russia or China.

So the next time you have the bright idea to try whitesplaining things to me, refer to the speccific African nation, and not the continent. Also understand that the real name of the continent is Alkebulan. Africa was a name given to the continent by a white boy.

Can someone tell me in rational way how someone can face a criminal trial for their actions in a violent riot without being a participant in that riot in some way?

He provoked a fight and then was forced to defend himself.
Putting out a fire is "provoking" a attack?

You are repeating every single bullshit claim the progressives trotted out to smear Kyle.

Guess what that makes you?

Forum List

Back