Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

Ol’ Pop-and-Fresh said he was “just tryin’ to be famous”. Looks like he got his wish.

LOL... I love watching you two go at it...it’s mental midget wrestling. :popcorn:
You are an idiot. You couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel. There’s not an intelligent liberal in this forum. All they do is take their marching order from Hannity.

You are an idiot. You couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel. There’s not an intelligent liberal in this forum. All they do is take their marching order from Hannity.
Now that shows your intelligence even if was meant as a joke.

Now that shows your intelligence even if was meant as a joke.
Like I said, there’s not an intelligent liberal in this forum. Not one.

Half the conservatives are in that category too. Most listen to Hannity and mindlessly mimic him.

If he wasn’t in the riot, he would not have been charged with any actions during the riot. WTF is wrong with you people?
He DEFENDED himself from violent rioters.

What the fuck is wrong with you? The only reason he was charged with a crime is because the DA is a corrupt leftist piece of shit who's goal is the destruction of the country.

Which you obviously support.

No conservative talks like you.

Just admit you're a fascist and be done with it.

We ALL know what you are.

Like I said, there’s not an intelligent liberal in this forum. Not one.

Half the conservatives are in that category too. Most listen to Hannity and mindlessly mimic him.
You are special.

You obviously don't know what a true liberal is. Carry on
Yes I do. Back in the late 80’s and early 90’s liberals tried to shed the term liberal because of the building negative connotations associated with liberalism. They tried to shift to the term progressive, because it sounds more positive. Now they try to play both sides.

Yes I do. Back in the late 80’s and early 90’s liberals tried to shed the term liberal because of the building negative connotations associated with liberalism. They tried to shift to the term progressive, because it sounds more positive. Now they try to play both sides.

Wrong

Forum List

Back