Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

They weren't trying to "take him into custody", they were trying to beat the shit out of him.

You mean just like the police do to black people for horrible crimes like passing fake $20's and not using the turn single.

Fuck off, racist.

The libs are the ones to blame here, not Kyle.

They are the ones who are suing the Rittenhouse family and tried to impoverish them with legal bills during their Fake Persecution of Kyle.

IMHO, the DA in Kenosha should pony up.

Nope, they need to subject him to a complete life ruin. So the next guy with a tiny dick who touches his guns in a way that makes the gun uncomfortable thinks twice about doing something this stupid.

I don’t believe he can. I’m sure he’s not making enough money to support himself and assist the rest of his family. The kid is pretty much uneducated and has no skills which make him above mediocre.

I agree. That's why his life needs to be ruined along with the life of his family... so the next mediocre guy stays home with his mediocrity.

I don’t believe he went there with the intent to kill people. That said, he obviously knew the risk involved in becoming a participant in a violent riot.

There's a videotape where he brags about wanting to shoot a black man who was running out of a CVS. Yes, he wanted to kill someone. Too bad the jury never got to hear it.

No. But it's also true that had Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz stayed home, it wouldn't have happened.

Rosembaum was homeless and living on the street. Huber and Grosskreutz were out protesting shooting a black man in the back.

This philosophical what-if exercise is pointless given the facts. Every person on the street in Kenosha that night had the choice to stay home. If they had, it wouldn't have happened. Also, if Rosenbaum had not made the choice to chase and attack Rittenhouse for merely extinguishing a dumpster fire, it wouldn't have happened.
If those three stayed home, Weepy McFlopsweat would have probably shot someone else, and you'd have gotten the same result.

What's more, Rittenhouse gets criticism for being from out of town. This is also pointless because Grosskreutz was from out of town as well. In fact, probably a good portion of the crowd there that night was from out of town.

Actually, he was from a neighboring community. Weepy McFlopsweat was from another state.

Hey, how is his lawsuit against the media going for calling him a murderer?

Well we had that trial and the govt couldn’t prove her there to murder people and in fact his defense team was able to show he acted rationally and used proportional force in defending himself from your fellow brownshirts

Actually, the government could have proven it.

They had video of him wishing he had his gun so he could shoot a black man leaving a CVS.
They had video of him hanging out with the Proud Boys exchanging Nazi hand gestures.
They had video of him beating the snot out of a 14 year old girl

And Judge Senile refused to allow it. he also refused to allow them to call the people he killed "victims".

I agree. That's why his life needs to be ruined along with the life of his family... so the next mediocre guy stays home with his mediocrity.

There's a videotape where he brags about wanting to shoot a black man who was running out of a CVS. Yes, he wanted to kill someone. Too bad the jury never got to hear it.

Rosembaum was homeless and living on the street. Huber and Grosskreutz were out protesting shooting a black man in the back.

If those three stayed home, Weepy McFlopsweat would have probably shot someone else, and you'd have gotten the same result.

Actually, he was from a neighboring community. Weepy McFlopsweat was from another state.

Hey, how is his lawsuit against the media going for calling him a murderer?

Actually, the government could have proven it.

They had video of him wishing he had his gun so he could shoot a black man leaving a CVS.
They had video of him hanging out with the Proud Boys exchanging Nazi hand gestures.
They had video of him beating the snot out of a 14 year old girl

And Judge Senile refused to allow it. he also refused to allow them to call the people he killed "victims".
Then why couldn’t they?

I think the video of the demafacist brownshirts looting and burning, then assaulting him, and him fleeing a gang of them sort of ruined your case

Just a flat out silly and ultimately inconsequential argument. His dad lived in Kenosha. His best friend lived in Kenosha. He, at least at one point, had worked in Kenosha. It was as much his 'community' as it was anyone else's, including the protesters.

Um, no. He lived in Antioch. He had no business being there with a gun during a riot where the police had declared a curfew.

Name ONE person that Kyle killed that hadn't already attacked him first. I'll wait. And for the record, I absolutely think Gaige was a 'good guy,' as it was his testimony that likely convinced the jury that Kyle was in fact acting in self-defense.

Well, yeah, when Judge Senile excludes all evidence about what a racist little psycho he was...

Um, no. He lived in Antioch. He had no business being there with a gun during a riot where the police had declared a curfew.
Nobody had any business being there after the police declared a curfew. They should have all been rounded up for an overnight stay with the police 1/2 hour after curfew started. Have I seen you make that point yet?
Well, yeah, when Judge Senile excludes all evidence about what a racist little psycho he was...
We know you're desperate to have your fantasy validated, but what would that even have to do with him shooting white people in self-defense? Did you want the verdict to go the other way because jurors thought, "He's a racist, justice don't matter, throw the book at him"?

Do you know the family dynamics? I sure as hell don't. I was estranged from my mother from the age of 7. No way I'd have helped her either. I didn't even attend her funeral. Better to not show than go and upset those that did care.
Glass houses and all that shit.

We know you're desperate to have your fantasy validated, but what would that even have to do with him shooting white people in self-defense? Did you want the verdict to go the other way because jurors thought, "He's a racist, justice don't matter, throw the book at him"?
He went there looking for black people to shoot. Unfortunately, Kenosha is about 70% white folks who were just as upset about police misconduct as everyone else.

So shooting a white ally was about as good as he was going to get. Or a random homeless person.

Um, his motives were kind of important to the case.

If he was going there with the intent to murder people, then it wasn't self-defense.

And his fantasizing about how he wished he had his gun so he could shoot a black man leaving a CVS would have been Germaine.
Ah, yes, that old video. Tell us a few things about it:

1. How do you know it's his voice on the video?
2. How do you know that video is pristine and has not had a voice added to it after the fact by a hater?
3. Do you have a chain of custody for the video that you know who has had access to it?
4. Do you know for a fact that what you saw on YouTube is the original recording?

See, THAT'S why, even if the video had any bearing on the case, (which it did not), it would have been a hard sell to get any competent judge to accept it as evidence. A defense attorney would have had a field day forcing the prosecution to prove a whole bunch of stuff they couldn't, and it would have been rejected out of hand.

He went there looking for black people to shoot. Unfortunately, Kenosha is about 70% white folks who were just as upset about police misconduct as everyone else.

So shooting a white ally was about as good as he was going to get. Or a random homeless person.

Mr. Rittenhouse didn't shoot any black people, he shot a Child Rapist, when he himself was a child.

I can't see defending Baby Rapists, one of whom was actually aiming a weapon at a minor during the riot.

He went there looking for black people to shoot.
You have no evidence of that whatsoever. That's just your fantasy seeking validation that isn't there.
Unfortunately, Kenosha is about 70% white folks who were just as upset about police misconduct as everyone else.

If he was hunting black people to shoot, it would have been fairly simple to hide in a dark location, pick out his target and fire away. He did not do that, so you're left repeating your fantasy ad nauseum as if it's relevant.

You have no evidence of that whatsoever. That's just your fantasy seeking validation that isn't there.
We have him on tape saying he wanted to.
If he was hunting black people to shoot, it would have been fairly simple to hide in a dark location, pick out his target and fire away. He did not do that, so you're left repeating your fantasy ad nauseum as if it's relevant.

Oh, I'm sure he wanted to fulfill his power fantasy as well, and that wouldn't have done at all.

But let's not forget, this is a guy living high on the NRA hog while his mom is getting evicted.

Character speaks out.

I've dealt with that one, and I don't see you having answers to the questions any competent defense attorney would be asking.
Oh, I'm sure he wanted to fulfill his power fantasy as well, and that wouldn't have done at all.
"You're sure" doesn't prove a darn thing. Actions speak louder than words, and always will. He didn't go hunting any black people that night, no matter how sure you are that he did.
But let's not forget, this is a guy living high on the NRA hog while his mom is getting evicted.

Character speaks out.
Yes, it does, and your character screams that you want him to suffer as a murderer even though he was found not guilty of murder. You don't give a flying rat's patoot about his mom having financial problems beyond using her to smear him.

What the libs really hated about RIttenhouse is that the young man single handedly stopped the Kenosha race riots by fighting back against the BLM insurrectionists.

The idea that someone would stand up in self defense just pisses them off, just like it did in the Bernard Goetz case.

What the libs really hated about RIttenhouse is that the young man single handedly stopped the Kenosha race riots by fighting back against the BLM insurrectionists.

The idea that someone would stand up in self defense just pisses them off, just like it did in the Bernard Goetz case.
Actually, demonstrations went on for several days...

And it wasn't a "race riot", most of the protestors were white folks who were equally offended.

He's a piece of shit who won't support his own mom... that tells you all you need to know about him.

What a contemptible lie. Kyle actually supported BLM.

Character speaks out.
No you don't. That too is a lie.

What a contemptible lie. Kyle actually supported BLM.
I'm sure that's what his lawyers told him to say.

So the Proud Boys and the wanting to shoot the black guy at CVS, that's because he was so liberal?

No you don't. That too is a lie.

Forum List

Back