Rittenhouse Family In Dire Straits

You are one of the idiots.
Nope. . . you are.

The black caucus, which is run mostly by the DNC, doesn't give a shit about black folks.

Just the other day, you posted this ancient video about. . .

8ur3te.jpg

. . . but the fact is? The black caucus votes with the DNC and NATO to assault and encrouch on Russia, while Russia is trying to free Africa. I have no doubt that dumb video did not address the CFA, as the black caucus doesn't give a shit about it.

Why France is Actually Preparing for War With Russia​

Mar 23, 2024

The irony of you calling me an idiot? Is epic!

:auiqs.jpg:

If he wasn't working at the time, he had no business being there.

Just a flat out silly and ultimately inconsequential argument. His dad lived in Kenosha. His best friend lived in Kenosha. He, at least at one point, had worked in Kenosha. It was as much his 'community' as it was anyone else's, including the protesters.

Um, he was an active shooter at that point.

You guys always say a "Good guy with a gun"... but funny, you don't think that Gaige Grosskreutz is a "good guy" with a gun.

Name ONE person that Kyle killed that hadn't already attacked him first. I'll wait. And for the record, I absolutely think Gaige was a 'good guy,' as it was his testimony that likely convinced the jury that Kyle was in fact acting in self-defense.

No, he shot one homeless man and two people who tried to take him into custody.

Because he's scum.

Won't even take care of his own family.
Those are absolute lies and you know this

No one was trying to take him into custody. There were all tryiing to kill him and being homeless does not excuse attempted murder

These are proven facts motherfucker and your claims are made up bullshit

Um, his motives were kind of important to the case.

If he was going there with the intent to murder people, then it wasn't self-defense.

And his fantasizing about how he wished he had his gun so he could shoot a black man leaving a CVS would have been Germaine.

Wrong

he had no such intent and it ws not germaine

But of course you are a liar and know better

He didn't live in Antioch.

And if the jury had been able to hear him fantasizing about shooting black people, or hanging out with Nazis, they might have had a different perspective.

But again, he's living large on the NRA dime while letting his mom get evicted.
No he is not living on anything from the NRA

It does nnot matter where he liced. He had every right to defend him sefl you chicken hawk coward

The fact that Rittenhouse won't take care of his mom is very telling about his character.

If murdering two people in the street wasn't.

If he kept his fat-flopsweaty ass in Antioch where it belong, he wouldn't have been scared by the homeless midget
he murdered no one you little bitch

There was no midget
It is very teling about your character that you lie with every post and can never state any facts or truth

You are a born coward and dishonest person

The fact that Rittenhouse won't take care of his mom is very telling about his character.

If murdering two people in the street wasn't.

If he kept his fat-flopsweaty ass in Antioch where it belong, he wouldn't have been scared by the homeless midget

Rosenbaum had just been released from psychiatric care after a (unfortunately) failed suicide attempt. I suspect that he attacked the guy holding a gun because he wanted to correct his mistake. It was even testified to by a member of the prosecution...

Jason Lackowski, a former Marine who testified for the state, said Rosenbaum acted “belligerently” and asked to be shot but was not perceived as a serious threat.

You don’t know how dumb you truly are. You are so dumb that you think his decision to participate in a violent riot is irrelevant.
I know and YOU know i am better and smarter than you

Everyone has seen me proven you wrong here

He made no such decision you little incel loser

Not one point was proven to be a lie. Is it a lie that he decided on his own to become a participant in a violent riot? Is it a lie that had he made the decision to stay home that night, this incident would not have happened?

I don’t believe he can. I’m sure he’s not making enough money to support himself and assist the rest of his family. The kid is pretty much uneducated and has no skills which make him above mediocre.
Yes that is a small minded little lie from you

her made no such decision to go participate in a riot you uneducated fool.

It is absoltuey irrelevant whether he stayed home the responsibility and onus is not on him\

You are truly the dumbest person here

Um, his motives were kind of important to the case.

If he was going there with the intent to murder people, then it wasn't self-defense.

And his fantasizing about how he wished he had his gun so he could shoot a black man leaving a CVS would have been Germaine.

THE GD GERMANS GOT NOTHIN' TO DO WITH IT!

(sorry, had to be done. carry on...)

Of course he was a participant. How could he have killed or wounded other participants if he wasn’t also a participant?

He was a troubled teenager obsessed with being a soldier or police officer.
because they attacked him you brainless dickless fucking retard

I don’t believe he went there with the intent to kill people. That said, he obviously knew the risk involved in becoming a participant in a violent riot.
he was not a participangt you braindead simpleton BEING there does not equate to participation

You really are a moron

Nice way to treat a mother who bought you a gun and drove you to a riot so you could shoot people with it.

Neither of those things happened. My gosh, please, educate yourself...

Myth: Kyle Rittenhouse possessed the weapon illegally​

Rittenhouse and his friend, Dominick Black, testified that Black, who was 18 at the time, used Rittenhouse's money to purchase the weapon at a Wisconsin hardware store in May 2020. The two reportedly agreed that Black would keep the gun until Rittenhouse turned 18 in January 2021, according to court testimony.

Black is now being prosecuted for participating in the illegal straw purchase of the weapon on behalf of Rittenhouse. But Rittenhouse's possession of the firearm at the time was technically legal.

Earlier this week, Judge Bruce Schroeder threw out a count of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 after Rittenhouse's defense argued the rifle was not short-barreled, capitalizing on an exception to the Wisconsin statute involving the barrel length of a gun.

Myth: Kyle Rittenhouse's mother drove him to the protests in Kenosha​

A popular rumor that spread following the August 2020 shootings was the idea that Rittenhouse's mother, Wendy Rittenhouse, drove her teenaged son to the protests.

In a November CNN interview, Democratic Rep. Karen Bass of California propagated the falsehood, alleging that Wendy accompanied her son over state lines so he could help law enforcement amid the unrest. But as Rittenhouse testified, the teenager drove himself to Kenosha ahead of the protests.

Rittenhouse did testify that his mother drove him to a local police station to surrender following the shootings.

Forum List

Back