🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Hmm. The democrats bail out race rioters. Fact. People that burned down cities and race riots. Trump haters did this. The democrats constantly push this anti cop anti white narrative. Is this what the democrats think democracy has come to? Pandering to the lowest common denominator? Apparently.
The point is to "divide the nation." To succeed, Marxists have to divide the nation, tearing it apart.

If you think Americans are particularly bigoted, then you need to get out more.

Dumbass.

Can you name another country where blacks were regulated to 3/5ths of a white person in the founding documents?

Or this happened on a regular basis.

1628991440079.png

It's better to pretend the flaws don't exist, I guess.
Most of your alleged flaws are simply lies or lib obsession with old history

such as the one about blacks being slaves

that was a long time ago

but you hate America for it as if it was yesterday

It's better to pretend the flaws don't exist, I guess.
Like you pretend there is nothing good here?

You're just a liar, and you hate your own country.
What's worse, you love the government, and that's the source of almost everything wrong here.

The country is great.

The government sucks.

So you don't believe that children should have the right to defend themselves from groups of rioting Child Molesters?

Interesting thought there.

It will be interesting seeing the criminal rioters who are called in to testify getting grilled anyhow.
Child molesters? First I hear of that. The kid was underage, owned and used an AR15 rifle to kill.
He went to the scene to kill. Were the violent rioters doing the right thing? Fuuck NO. Was he doing the right thing? A 17year old kid with an AR15? What would he do next? Join the insurrection?

Can you name another country where blacks were regulated to 3/5ths of a white person in the founding documents?

Or this happened on a regular basis.

View attachment 525740

I see.

So, you must believe that we are, somehow, contractually bound to be bigots because blacks were relegated (not regulated) to be 3/5 of a white person 245 years ago.

That's not at all true, but you have to believe it is so you can continue whining...

You cannot demonstrate this to be true.
It certainly shows a willingness to do it.

One could surmise, also, that since he'd broken the law by being there with that rifle, he could easily be predisposed to violence and breaking other laws.

Put him on the stand and let him explain himself...

Good thing- else he'd be dead.

You cannot demonstrate this to be true.
He went to the violent scene with an AR15 rifle. Violence begets violence. And he was too young to have possession of gun. For example, the Jan 6 insurrection was a violent act by "tourists" and ended with 9 dead people.

Your hate for America runs deep
Since when do you love America? You love the division of Americans with asinine remarks like that.
And you want that loser Trump to take power from all Americans, even you. You just don't get it.

Forum List

Back