🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

Gun control is idiotic

you have to practice criminal control
Thanks to guns and the war on drugs we "practice" that more than any other country. Our cities have their own militaries. Not enough for you i guess. Maybe we just all get deputized, hee haw!

Except that criminals do not obey the law

all you can do is disarm honest citizens
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Yeah, no. It's on video. I suggest you follow your own advice.
Yep, those who assaulted him while he was running away, certainly were on video. The shots fired from behind him were what caused him to turn and shoot the first idiot pedophile. The rest then proved how phenomenally stupid they were by chasing and attacking a guy with an AR who had ALREADY shot one of their buds dead as disco. That seems to be the mental level of many SJW types. They've become convinced that other people MUST OBEY the rules they choose to live by. Ooops...

P'raps had the idiot not leaped on him or tried to continue swinging at his head with a heavy, hard object, said idiot would still be above-ground. Then, we have the guy with the exploding bicep, admitting on video that he wished he had shot him with the pistol he had pointing at him. Ooops...again...

Actually, most industrialized countries are freer than ours...

When you can get married to who you want, smoke whatever you want and have complete control over your reproductive system without a religious nut getting in your way then talk to me about "Freedom".
Who is prevented from marriage, by law in the U.S.? Which laws are in place that keeps anyone from aborting a baby? FTM, very few states still have laws against smoking pot. Or were you advocating legalizing crack and heroin so long as it's smoked?

Who is prevented from marriage, by law in the U.S.? Which laws are in place that keeps anyone from aborting a baby? FTM, very few states still have laws against smoking pot. Or were you advocating legalizing crack and heroin so long as it's smoked?

I'm for legalizing recreational drugs and treating addiction as a medical problem.

Point is, all those freedoms have been hard fought for, and you have conservatives trying to take them all back.

When you can get married to who you want, smoke whatever you want and have complete control over your reproductive system without a religious nut getting in your way then talk to me about "Freedom".
There are few if any countries that meet all three of those tests

I will take what we have in America over the places you seem to admire

Forum List

Back