Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

How does someone running away shoot their pursuer in the back?
By applying excessive force.
How is excessive force applied by someone running away? You know that Kyle Rittenhouse is not a police officer. Claims of excessive force don't apply to him.
Utter nonsense. Of course excessive force applies to someone claiming self-defense. The law only allows people to apply a sufficient amount of force to stop an imminent threat. Any force beyond that is excessive. Shooting someone in the back is excessive and no longer self-defense. At that point, it becomes murder.
You keep bringing up “shot in the back” as if that means anything at all. Now I don’t mean this in a rude or condescending manner at all when I say this, but saying “he was shot in the back” as if it proves anything is nonsense and demonstrates you either don’t know anything about fighting/gun fighting, or you are grabbing the first thing that confirms your opinion and latching on to it.
In a fight, fist or gun, people don’t hold still and pose to take incoming hits. They move, squirm, twist, etc. You can fire off rounds as fast as you can twitch your finger, and a person doesn’t generally stand there as there are incoming. They move. It isn’t uncommon for someone being shot at to
Be struck all over the place if there are multiple rounds taken. Being shot in the back doesn’t mean the person was running away, and the person pursued them and shot them from behind. It simply means that as rounds were incoming, which can be a matter of seconds, the person twisted and turned their back.
Look at a boxing match. It’s not uncommon for someone to get punched in the back or the back of the head. That doesn’t mean the person turned and ran and the other fighter pursued and punched them from
Behind. It is almost always because the person was throwing punches, and the other fighter twisted and turns away and is struck in the back or head.
I get it, you think rittenhouse is to blame. Ok. But to keep saying “shoot me nigga pedo-manlet was shot in the back, that means xyz” is not accurate, and only helps your case with people who don’t know any better. People who do know better, such as myself, just see that you are ignorant on this topic. And again I don’t mean that as an insult.
What it means is that Rittenhouse used excessive force.
No, it doesn’t. You seem to imply like the rounds were fired over the course of 20 seconds or so, or that when the first round hit the guy dropped, Kyle assessed him and saw him in the ground, and kept firing at his limp body.
Go watch some shooting videos. It’s the norm for 4+ rounds to be fired and strike a person in under 2 seconds, and the person to show practically no change in forward advancement for a couple seconds.
Bullshit, Rosenbaum is seen going down when the first shot is heard.

How does someone running away shoot their pursuer in the back?
By applying excessive force.
How is excessive force applied by someone running away? You know that Kyle Rittenhouse is not a police officer. Claims of excessive force don't apply to him.
Utter nonsense. Of course excessive force applies to someone claiming self-defense. The law only allows people to apply a sufficient amount of force to stop an imminent threat. Any force beyond that is excessive. Shooting someone in the back is excessive and no longer self-defense. At that point, it becomes murder.
You keep bringing up “shot in the back” as if that means anything at all. Now I don’t mean this in a rude or condescending manner at all when I say this, but saying “he was shot in the back” as if it proves anything is nonsense and demonstrates you either don’t know anything about fighting/gun fighting, or you are grabbing the first thing that confirms your opinion and latching on to it.
In a fight, fist or gun, people don’t hold still and pose to take incoming hits. They move, squirm, twist, etc. You can fire off rounds as fast as you can twitch your finger, and a person doesn’t generally stand there as there are incoming. They move. It isn’t uncommon for someone being shot at to
Be struck all over the place if there are multiple rounds taken. Being shot in the back doesn’t mean the person was running away, and the person pursued them and shot them from behind. It simply means that as rounds were incoming, which can be a matter of seconds, the person twisted and turned their back.
Look at a boxing match. It’s not uncommon for someone to get punched in the back or the back of the head. That doesn’t mean the person turned and ran and the other fighter pursued and punched them from
Behind. It is almost always because the person was throwing punches, and the other fighter twisted and turns away and is struck in the back or head.
I get it, you think rittenhouse is to blame. Ok. But to keep saying “shoot me nigga pedo-manlet was shot in the back, that means xyz” is not accurate, and only helps your case with people who don’t know any better. People who do know better, such as myself, just see that you are ignorant on this topic. And again I don’t mean that as an insult.
Rosenbaum was shot after he grabbed the rifle. How was he in a position to twist in such a way as to be shot in the back if he had ahold of the rifle?

Was he really shot by Ziminski? Why haven't the results of the ballistic tests been made public.
Maybe he was shot by someone else.
I don’t know.
I’m merely pointing out that acting as if a bullet striking someone in the back is proof of them retreating, or proof of unjustified force is nonsense.
Who said "retreating?" Rosenbaum was falling to the ground when Rittenhouse shot him in the back.

Running off to another state to shoot people is IN NO WAY fucking "self-defense".

Do you have evidence that this is what Rittenhouse went to Kenosha to do? You might find his carrying of the rifle to be misguided, or stupid, as well as illegal, but it doesn't mean he went there with the intent of shooting anyone. People carry guns around the country every day without any intention of shooting someone.

Your arguments here all seem to follow the assumption that Rittenhouse intended to shoot people, but I haven't seen anything as of yet to lead to that conclusion.

Bullshit. Another person there was on video putting out a dumpster fire and nobody messed wit^^^ h him.
:rolleyes:
There were multiple fires, dumbass.

You're an idiot.
I never said that was the only fire. :eusa_doh:

And no witnesses so far reported Rittenhouse was chased for doing that.
We can only speculate about the motivation of the child molester who masked himself and ran down the child.

We do know that the child was running away from Rosenbaum, actually sprinting away from the deranged child molestor.
He could have been chasing Rittenhouse for mishandling his gun.

Considering that Rosenbaum is dead, and Rittenhouse is alive, I would say Rittenhouse handled his gun fine.
An eyewitness said he was mishandling it. I'll take the eyewitnesses account over yours.

Someone "mishandling a gun" does not give you the right to take it away from them. The mob had no right to attack Rittenhouse and he had every right to defend himself.

That you are looking for ways to pretend that is not true, is because you are a bad person.
We don't know that yet. That will hopefully come out in trial. If by mishandling it, he was pointing it at people, then yes, others had a right to take it away from him.

You are incapable of watching the video and deciding for yourself.

Got it.
^^^ an idiot who doesn't know there is more evidence than what appears on video.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Kyle is going to be wealthy and set for life when this is finished. The lawsuits are going to be epic.

Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.

Hey, dumb shit....how is he a homicidal maniac?...each shot he fired was in self defense against a raging joe biden voter out to do him harm......that isn't the definition of a homicidal maniac...you dumb ass...

I will grant you that the term "homicidal maniac" is redundant.

Cute story about "self defense" bro ---- after the kid deliberately traveled to another state to get into the thick of it. Hey, maybe he was teleported there by your avatar, against his will. Yeah that's the ticket. He was just sitting at home in Illinois watching TV an old Star Trek and when Captain Kirk said "energize" --- off he went. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he's in Wisconsin. Had no idea what was going on. So he was just trying to escape, Kirk tried to teleport him a phaser but it came through the space-time contiuum as an AR15. Whattaya gonna do.

SMGDH

Same thing happened with James Fields. He was going grocery shopping in Toledo, took a wrong turn and suddenly ---- Charlottesville Virginia.

Dumbass.

Dipshit.....the videos clearly show that the 3 thugs initiated the attacks against the Hispanic Teenager........he fired in self defense in each case....

You guys can lie about what happened but the video is clear......as is the first hand account by the reporter who saw the first attack....you fucking twit.

You didn't touch the question, diaperrash.

What the fuck was he doing in Wisconsin?

Hm?

Shopping for cheese?

Well, you dumb fuck, he said he was there to help businesses out and to provide first aid to the victims of violent joe biden voters....you fucking dumb ass...and as a citizen of the United States, he had the absolute right to be there, you dumb fuck.

Yuh HUH.

Diga me Tonto, what the fuck kind of "first aid" can you "provide" with a fucking AR15?

Dumbass.

Say cheesebreath, if the hospital can extract your head from your anterior canal notice that I didn't ask anything about anybody's fucking "RIGHT to be there". I asked what the fuck his PURPOSE was. I can see why you can't handle it.

"Violent joe [sic] biden [sic] voters" :rofl:
Most ironic line since Donovan's "violent hash smoker".

Hey...dumb ass.......you really are a dumb ass..........His purpose, as he stated was to help out, and then the joe biden voters violently attacked him over and over again.....

Hey, shit stain...the 3 criminals who attacked him...what the fuck were they doing there that night?

DID THEY or DID THEY NOT travel to Illinois to confront him, Dumbshit?

WHO was out of place here?

Doodles, you have the IQ of a fencepost.

It doesn't matter where the joe biden voters attacked him....you shitstain......they violently attacked him without provocation..........they were in the middle of committing violent felonies up to and including trying to blow up a gas station....you dumb ass.
You lie again. You don't know if he provoked Rosenbaum or not. And he most certainly provoked subsequent attempts to disarm him after shooting someone.

So if I'm at a rally in another state and I extinguish a fire created by an arsonist, and then that arsonist attacks me and I shoot him, I need to go to prison, right?

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.

Hey, dumb shit....how is he a homicidal maniac?...each shot he fired was in self defense against a raging joe biden voter out to do him harm......that isn't the definition of a homicidal maniac...you dumb ass...

Cute story about "self defense" bro ---- after the kid deliberately traveled to another state to get into the thick of it. Hey, maybe he was teleported there by your avatar, against his will. Yeah that's the ticket. He was just sitting at home in Illinois watching TV an old Star Trek and when Captain Kirk said "energize" --- off he went. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he's in Wisconsin. Had no idea what was going on. So he was just trying to escape, Kirk tried to teleport him a phaser but it came through the space-time contiuum as an AR15. Whattaya gonna do.

SMGDH

Same thing happened with James Fields. He was going grocery shopping in Toledo, took a wrong turn and suddenly ---- Charlottesville Virginia.

Dumbass.

Dipshit.....the videos clearly show that the 3 thugs initiated the attacks against the Hispanic Teenager........he fired in self defense in each case....

You guys can lie about what happened but the video is clear......as is the first hand account by the reporter who saw the first attack....you fucking twit.

Hm?

Shopping for cheese?

Well, you dumb fuck, he said he was there to help businesses out and to provide first aid to the victims of violent joe biden voters....you fucking dumb ass...and as a citizen of the United States, he had the absolute right to be there, you dumb fuck.

Now I have heard you say that you want people who break gun laws to be punished severely.

Rittenhouse was breaking WI gun laws by being under the age of 18 and carrying a firearm in public.

Why don't you want him to be punished severely?

1) we don't know if he broke the law with that rifle....

2) I want actual criminals who use guns illegally punished....not normal people whose only crime is violating unConstitutional laws......

3) if he did break the misdemeanor level offense, he should get a fine and community service....

The violent joe biden voters who were burning and looting in that city should go to prison for decades.

Wisconsin Gun Laws
The state of Wisconsin is an open carry state, meaning you are legally permitted to carry a loaded weapon in public. Open carry does not require a permit or license to legally do so. A person is considered to be openly carrying a gun if the gun is in plain view while you are in public. If the gun is hidden from ordinary view, then it is considered to be concealed and you must have a permit to legally carry the firearm. You must also be at least 18 years old to openly carry a gun in Wisconsin.

He breaking WI gun laws.

So why don't you think he should be severely punished?

If that is accurate, then it is simply a misdemeanor, and should be nothing more than a fine ...........

He shouldn't lose his gun rights for that law.....

Meanwhile, the guys who were burning, looting the city and beating the hispanic teenager and others should be in jail and prison for a long time.

He killed 2 people while breaking WI gun laws. If he had been obeying the law he never would have been in the position where he would kill 2 people

There should be no double standard here.

There is no double standard....if he carried a rifle in public when he shouldn't have....fine him. He was violently attacked by 3 joe biden voters who had been burning and looting the city....he defended himself.......

Carrying a rifle has no bearing on his self defense...two seperate issues.
Or put him in jail for illegally carrying.

SMGDH

Dumbass.

Hm?

Shopping for cheese?

Now I have heard you say that you want people who break gun laws to be punished severely.

Rittenhouse was breaking WI gun laws by being under the age of 18 and carrying a firearm in public.

2) I want actual criminals who use guns illegally punished....not normal people whose only crime is violating unConstitutional laws......

3) if he did break the misdemeanor level offense, he should get a fine and community service....

The violent joe biden voters who were burning and looting in that city should go to prison for decades.

Wisconsin Gun Laws
The state of Wisconsin is an open carry state, meaning you are legally permitted to carry a loaded weapon in public. Open carry does not require a permit or license to legally do so. A person is considered to be openly carrying a gun if the gun is in plain view while you are in public. If the gun is hidden from ordinary view, then it is considered to be concealed and you must have a permit to legally carry the firearm. You must also be at least 18 years old to openly carry a gun in Wisconsin.

He breaking WI gun laws.

If that is accurate, then it is simply a misdemeanor, and should be nothing more than a fine ...........

He shouldn't lose his gun rights for that law.....

Meanwhile, the guys who were burning, looting the city and beating the hispanic teenager and others should be in jail and prison for a long time.

He killed 2 people while breaking WI gun laws. If he had been obeying the law he never would have been in the position where he would kill 2 people

There should be no double standard here.

There is no double standard....if he carried a rifle in public when he shouldn't have....fine him. He was violently attacked by 3 joe biden voters who had been burning and looting the city....he defended himself.......

Carrying a rifle has no bearing on his self defense...two seperate issues.

His breaking of the gun law was the reason he was attacked.

If you run a stop sign and kill someone it doesn't get written off as a misdemeanor

Running the stop sign gets a ticket, killing by accident is manslaughter...

In this case carrying the rifle is a ticket, killing 3 violent joe biden supporters who were looting and burning businesses is self defense..

Do you understand the difference?

Kirkwannabe drools over murdering "joe [sic] biden [sic] voters".

Guess what, dumbasarock. Running off to another state to shoot people is IN NO WAY fucking "self-defense". You knuckledraggers tried to pull this same shit with James Fields. How'd that work out?

Besides which, turdblossom --- where the FUCK do you see any "voting" going on in these videos, speaking of hallucinogens?

You dumb ass..........fields wasn't attacked by violent joe biden voters who were trying to blow up a gas station.......there is no comparison between the two....you lying sack of shit..
Speaking of lying sack of shit, let's see your evidence they were Joe Biden voters...

SMGDH

Dumbass.

Hm?

Shopping for cheese?

Wisconsin Gun Laws

He breaking WI gun laws.

The reason is that Rittenhouse is a minor, child of color (hispanic), and it was an extraordinary situation where the Law had broken down and the Kenosha constabulary was unable and/or unwilling to enforce the laws against Rioting.
17 year olds get tried as adults all the time, especially when they kill someone

Minors are generally tried as adults, when they break very serious crimes.

A technical gun law, especially in a time when public order was completely breaking down, is not a reason to decent reason to do that.

But while breaking the gun law he killed 2 people

Who were part of a violent mob that attacked him.

Self defense is a GOOD THING. The alternative is the bad guys winning.

That you need this explained to you, does not reflect well on you.

SMGDH

Dumbass.

Hm?

Shopping for cheese?

Wisconsin Gun Laws

He breaking WI gun laws.

The reason is that Rittenhouse is a minor, child of color (hispanic), and it was an extraordinary situation where the Law had broken down and the Kenosha constabulary was unable and/or unwilling to enforce the laws against Rioting.
17 year olds get tried as adults all the time, especially when they kill someone

A technical gun law, especially in a time when public order was completely breaking down, is not a reason to decent reason to do that.

See you in court.

Where your wet dream will finally end for you.

At worst, they were accidental. The two deceased deserve Darwin Awards.

Who grabs the barrel of a gun while someone is holding the trigger ?

Stupid fucks.
Hey Fuck face I am pro second amendment.

I don't condone the flagrant violation of gun laws like you do.

You are willing to see a teenager spend his life in prison, because of a technicality.

YOu are not pro- second amendment.

SMGDH

Dumbass.

Hm?

Shopping for cheese?

Wisconsin Gun Laws

He breaking WI gun laws.

See you in court.

Stupid fucks.

Oh goody for you......

See you in court, asshole....where K.R. will get a slap on the wrist at worst.

Glad to see you love criminals.

I guess you won't care if a 17 year old gang banger gets a slap on the wrist for illegally carrying a gun either right?

Hey, dumbass.....a career criminal from a criminal gang carrying an actual illegal gun that they cannot legally buy, own or carry........because of an actual history of criminal and violent criminal activity is not the same as this hispanic teenager, you doofus..........

What is with you....did you mix up your meds this morning?

Hey you said carrying a firearm illegally in WI is just a misdemeanor right?

So what does it matter if its some tatted up 17 year old gang banger with no record or a doughy white suburban idiot who wanted to play Rambo?

Considering the job the kid did, he was not playing. That you feel a need to diminish his actions in defense of his community, makes you look very small.

SMGDH

Dumbass.

Hm?

Shopping for cheese?

Wisconsin Gun Laws

He breaking WI gun laws.

See you in court.

Stupid fucks.

You seem to condone felony crimes of rioting, looting, arson, and felony assault......

And you seem to hallucinate "joe [sic] biden [sic] voters" and something called a "democrat [sic] party" so who's got the strongest hallucinogens?

You are not fooling ANYONE.

Running off to another state to shoot people is IN NO WAY fucking "self-defense".

Do you have evidence that this is what Rittenhouse went to Kenosha to do? You might find his carrying of the rifle to be misguided, or stupid, as well as illegal, but it doesn't mean he went there with the intent of shooting anyone. People carry guns around the country every day without any intention of shooting someone.

Your arguments here all seem to follow the assumption that Rittenhouse intended to shoot people, but I haven't seen anything as of yet to lead to that conclusion.
..and that..is the crux of it. Intent. I would be interested in what the guy who bought Kyle his rifle..is telling the DA, right about now. If Kyle has stuff out there..him using the N-word..talking threatening shit. If his buddy gets on the stand..and in exchange for no prison..testifies that Kyle was all about shooting someone--Kyle is through. Just the act of wallking through such a tense scene with a rifle will be spun as inflammatory by some.

Even if his motives were of the purest--the definition of manslaughter is engaging in behavior that a reasonable person could conclude would result in grave bodily harm or death.
Don't see how he gets off of that one..as a lesser included charge. Murder is overreach..unless...they can spin Kyle as a domestic terrorist...his social media footprint will tell the tale of that, I imagine.

Prosecuters hate to lose high-profile cases.....just sayiin~

As an aside..I also wonder..just what happened to Kyle's friend..they were there together..Kyle was with a group...how did he get separated/ Did he assault a woman before the shootings?

Rittenhouse was in Kenosha long before the riot started.

He "shouldn't go to jail" huh.
Soooooo any gun nut who feels the urge can just walk around blowing people away on your planet?
No... And That's not what he did. So... I suggest you educate yourself on the topic.

Yeah, no. It's on video. I suggest you follow your own advice.
It is on video. Which you obviously never watched. Much like your complete humiliation in the Sandmann incident. Self defense by protecting himself from your sides child molesters and domestic violence perpetrators. I suggest you STFU as you have now embarrassed yourself yet again. You are bitch slapped as usual.

Ummm what "humiliation in the Sandmann incident" might that be, Tovarich? You mean the way I challenged anyone and everyone to show the board any example at all of media "libel" and nobody could do it?

That was fun. Going on two years now, I like posing questions that I know nobody can answer, just because it makes the mendacious squirm so much they screw themselves right into the ground. Fun to watch them twist every which way just to avoid admitting they were WRONG.

So you were "humiliated" by that were you? Good.
You are a retard fuckwit. YOU claimed this case would be thrown out with Sandmann getting nothing. YOU then got your ass handed to you by multiple posters you liar. Watching you lose it and cry and whine and deny you said what you said and claim your post was “altered” is funny retard. Hey fuckwad, WaPo and CNN admitted wrongdoing by settling. Period. You’re bitch slapped again.

Linkie?
Go fuck yourself asshole. Your stupidity is exceeded only by your ignorance. YOU made the claim the case would be thrown out. Known and recorded.

So "known and recorded" that you can't find a trace of it huh Sparkles?

Sucks to be you. Next time know what you're getting into before you insert foot in mouth disease.

..and that..is the crux of it. Intent. I would be interested in what the guy who bought Kyle his rifle..is telling the DA, right about now. If Kyle has stuff out there..him using the N-word..talking threatening shit. If his buddy gets on the stand..and in exchange for no prison..testifies that Kyle was all about shooting someone--Kyle is through. Just the act of wallking through such a tense scene with a rifle will be spun as inflammatory by some.

Even if his motives were of the purest--the definition of manslaughter is engaging in behavior that a reasonable person could conclude would result in grave bodily harm or death.
Don't see how he gets off of that one..as a lesser included charge. Murder is overreach..unless...they can spin Kyle as a domestic terrorist...his social media footprint will tell the tale of that, I imagine.

As an aside..I also wonder..just what happened to Kyle's friend..they were there together..Kyle was with a group...how did he get separated/ Did he assault a woman before the shootings?
Prosecutors often lose high profile cases. Ask Marcia Clark about that one. In this case the prosecutor will put on a little show and Kyle Rittenhouse will go home. The jury will be from Kenosha. It's not like those good people liked seeing their city burned down.

Had Kyle been a leftist and his attackers Proud Boys, Kyle wouldn't have been arrested, let alone charged and the left would be singing a different tune. For the left, guilt or innocence is contingent upon political affiliations.

I watched it on Court TV live. The defense laid out one hell of a strong argument of self defense even in prelim hearing. Showed pics of Rittenhouse on his back being kicked by an armed man and having another armed man pointing a gun at him. He shot both of them. Also showed the video of Rittenhouse running away and a crowd chasing him swinging punches at him and tackling him. That's when the shooting begins.

He might be found guilty of possessing a gun underage but not of murder. No way will a jury of 12 find him guilty of that with the pics I saw. He should have never been charged with murder. It won't stick.

Last edited:

Prosecutors often lose high profile cases. Ask Marcia Clark about that one. In this case the prosecutor will put on a little show and Kyle Rittenhouse will go home. The jury will be from Kenosha. It's not like those good people liked seeing their city burned down.

The prosecution is going to get the shit sued out of them and Kyle is going to receive a 7-figure settlement.

Forum List

Back