Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

You seem to condone felony crimes of rioting, looting, arson, and felony assault......
Joe lies...it is what he does......he doesn't want to point out that the majority of gun deaths in the U.S. are suicides....that ruins his argument. He doesn't want to point out that in 2019 there were 10,258 actual gun murders...but the victims of those murders, 70-80% were criminals, engaged in the lifestyle of criminals....

Actually, it was 14,542 in the last year CDC has numbers for.

but you keep downplaying it while getting hysterical about the few people killed in these mostly peaceful demonstrations.

For an idiot who throws around the term "Founding slave rapists," you vote for the political party that was created by actual slave rapists....you dumb shit....the democrat party is the actual political party of slave rapists....who took us to war to keep raping their slaves...and you vote for them over and over again....you dipshit...

There were no political parties in the Confederacy, and the Democratic Party split in 1860 over the issues of slavery and secession.

Joe also doesn't want you to know that if you take European murder by government.....from 1930s to 1945.....there were about 12 million innocent men, women and children killed by their governments......

No, they weren't. Most of them were killed by INVADERS. Having guns made no difference. Because the people who had guns weren't going to put their sorry asses on the line for a Jew or a Gypsy.

Sorry, man, I'm not going to be cool with you gun nuts running around because your protecting me from something that happened 80 years ago.

The FBI number is 10,258......

The democrat party was the political party of the confederacy no matter how you guys try to tell us it wasn't......you lying sack of shit.

Not only has a "democrat [sic] party" never existed but the "confederacy [sic] never had ANY political parties, cretin.

NOR is, or was, there a party "created by slave rapists", DUMBASS.

What the hell do you do, sit and swallow laxatives to come up with post material?

They had no political parties but every member of the confederate leadership belonged to the democrat party...

BULLSHIT. They "belonged" to NO PARTY, not even one that really existed.

Prove me wrong, asscrack.

Did you mail away for a correspondence course on attaining this level of abject stupidity? It's hard to believe anyone would willingly put their name on the torrent of diarrhea that shows up with your name on 'em.

You dumb ass...

Jefferson Davis...

As a member of the Democratic Party, he represented Mississippi in the United States Senate and the House of Representatives before the American Civil War.

Vice President of the Confederate States...

As the Whig Party collapsed in the 1850s, Stephens eventually joined the Democratic Party

The Secretary of State of the Confederacy.... each of them...

Democrats..

Confederate States Secretary of State - Wikipedia

Robert Toombs - Wikipedia

From 1853–61 Toombs served in the United States Senate, only reluctantly joining the Democratic Party when lack of interest among other states doomed the Constitutional Union Party.

Robert Hunter...

Robert M. T. Hunter - Wikipedia

After losing the 1842 election, Hunter changed parties, becoming a Democrat.

William Browne..

William M. Browne - Wikipedia

He associated with the Democratic Party and later became a clerk in the House of Customs

Judah Benjamin...

Judah P. Benjamin - Wikipedia

n May 1856, Benjamin joined the Democrats, stating they had the principles of the old-time Whig Party.[44] He indicated, in a letter to constituents, that as Northern Whigs had failed to vote to uphold the rights granted to Southern states in the Constitution, the Whigs, as a national party, were no more.[45]

Pathetic, Pooples. ALL - read ALL of your entries here are OUTSIDE the Confederacy. Or as you call it, "confederacy [sic]" How come you suddenly found your shift key?

Once AGAIN Stupid, the Confederate States of America never had any political parties, period. I know it must chap your dichoromy-dependent tiny widdle brain to grapple with that but --- TOUGH.

And yet the entire fucking leadership of the Confederate States were democrats...you fucking lying asshat.

AGAIN Squiggles, not only were there no "democrats [sic]" or even Democrats, in the fucking or non-fucking leadership of the CSA ...... there were no "democrats [sic]" or even Democrats in the ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY.

AGAIN --- prove me wrong.
You can't.
That's because I speak from history while you speak from your anal Rooty canal. DUMBASS.

Running off to another state to shoot people is IN NO WAY fucking "self-defense".

Do you have evidence that this is what Rittenhouse went to Kenosha to do? You might find his carrying of the rifle to be misguided, or stupid, as well as illegal, but it doesn't mean he went there with the intent of shooting anyone. People carry guns around the country every day without any intention of shooting someone.

Your arguments here all seem to follow the assumption that Rittenhouse intended to shoot people, but I haven't seen anything as of yet to lead to that conclusion.
..and that..is the crux of it. Intent. I would be interested in what the guy who bought Kyle his rifle..is telling the DA, right about now. If Kyle has stuff out there..him using the N-word..talking threatening shit. If his buddy gets on the stand..and in exchange for no prison..testifies that Kyle was all about shooting someone--Kyle is through. Just the act of wallking through such a tense scene with a rifle will be spun as inflammatory by some.

Even if his motives were of the purest--the definition of manslaughter is engaging in behavior that a reasonable person could conclude would result in grave bodily harm or death.
Don't see how he gets off of that one..as a lesser included charge. Murder is overreach..unless...they can spin Kyle as a domestic terrorist...his social media footprint will tell the tale of that, I imagine.

Prosecuters hate to lose high-profile cases.....just sayiin~

As an aside..I also wonder..just what happened to Kyle's friend..they were there together..Kyle was with a group...how did he get separated/ Did he assault a woman before the shootings?

1. THe group that he was with seemed to buy the media line, that the "protests" were "mostly peaceful" and that the violence was a fringe element. I agree that is not reasonable. But, it is the Conventional Wisdom.

2. He left his group, perhaps to provide first aid to a protestor and then was prevented from rejoining his group by the police.

3. Your eager assumption of wacism, even with the hint of self serving lying, seems very, very wrong.

Running off to another state to shoot people is IN NO WAY fucking "self-defense".

Do you have evidence that this is what Rittenhouse went to Kenosha to do? You might find his carrying of the rifle to be misguided, or stupid, as well as illegal, but it doesn't mean he went there with the intent of shooting anyone. People carry guns around the country every day without any intention of shooting someone.

Your arguments here all seem to follow the assumption that Rittenhouse intended to shoot people, but I haven't seen anything as of yet to lead to that conclusion.
..and that..is the crux of it. Intent. I would be interested in what the guy who bought Kyle his rifle..is telling the DA, right about now. If Kyle has stuff out there..him using the N-word..talking threatening shit. If his buddy gets on the stand..and in exchange for no prison..testifies that Kyle was all about shooting someone--Kyle is through. Just the act of wallking through such a tense scene with a rifle will be spun as inflammatory by some.

Even if his motives were of the purest--the definition of manslaughter is engaging in behavior that a reasonable person could conclude would result in grave bodily harm or death.
Don't see how he gets off of that one..as a lesser included charge. Murder is overreach..unless...they can spin Kyle as a domestic terrorist...his social media footprint will tell the tale of that, I imagine.

As an aside..I also wonder..just what happened to Kyle's friend..they were there together..Kyle was with a group...how did he get separated/ Did he assault a woman before the shootings?

1. THe group that he was with seemed to buy the media line, that the "protests" were "mostly peaceful" and that the violence was a fringe element. I agree that is not reasonable. But, it is the Conventional Wisdom.

2. He left his group, perhaps to provide first aid to a protestor and then was prevented from rejoining his group by the police.

3. Your eager assumption of wacism, even with the hint of self serving lying, seems very, very wrong.
I'm assuming nothing..eagerly or no---I'm telling you that that will be what hangs Kyle....if he is shown to have gone that direction.

Remember..in court..it is not about justice..it is about winning and losing--that's how it works..if justice is served..that's cool too.

Left his group to render aid..that's nice..just as long as the DA can't show that he left his crowd..to hunt up some shit....found it..got scared...and all flowed from there.

Prosecutors often lose high profile cases. Ask Marcia Clark about that one. In this case the prosecutor will put on a little show and Kyle Rittenhouse will go home. The jury will be from Kenosha. It's not like those good people liked seeing their city burned down.

The prosecution is going to get the shit sued out of them and Kyle is going to receive a 7-figure settlement.
The prosecutors have immunity. They won't get sued. The communist media isn't piling on. They learned a lesson with Nick Sandmann. There is enough phony stories going around even without CNN's imagination going hog wild. The jury will be from Kenosha. Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero to those people. There is no sympathy for the rioters at all.

So "known and recorded" that you can't find a trace of it huh Sparkles?

It's stupefying how ignorant of the legal process the unwashed are.
"12 angry Kentuckians" are never going to comprise a jury. That's if, as more likely, it doesn't get thrown out way before that point.

I think that is what he is referring to.

Of course ,if it's really necessary to state the obvioius.

1) the kid lives in Illinois.​
2) he intentionally leaves Illinois and goes to Wisconsin;​
3) before he does that he prepares by (illegally) acquiring an assault rifle;​
4) assault rifles are used for shooting people;​
5) once in Wisconsin, he intentionally goes, with above assault weapon, right to the site of a civil unrest event.​

He's not there to buy ice cream. Again it's exactly the same MO as James Fields in Charlottesville, the difference being there are things besides running over people that you can do with a car and Fields probably didn't premeditate it.

My counterquestion would be, where is there any evidence that he went there for some other purpose?

And I disagree with the premise, "People carry guns around the country every day without any intention of shooting someone". If you're carrying a gun, that's what it's for. If you don't intend to shoot it, there's no point in carrying it.

Last edited:

I'm assuming nothing..eagerly or no---I'm telling you that that will be what hangs Kyle....if he is shown to have gone that direction.

Remember..in court..it is not about justice..it is about winning and losing--that's how it works..if justice is served..that's cool too.

Left his group to render aid..that's nice..just as long as the DA can't show that he left his crowd..to hunt up some shit....found it..got scared...and all flowed from there.

You talk a lot about what the DA can do, or "show" even if it is based on a lying, perjuring associate,

yet, you talk nothing about what his defense lawyer might do or show, even if it based on the reality of a good faith attempt by a good kid to serve and protect his community.

YOu seem to be more about punishing a young man that you don't like, with no concern at all for Justice.

Looks like Kyle is going to stand trial for his alleged crimes:

Kyle Rittenhouse — the 17-year-old charged with killing two people during protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin, after the shooting of Jacob Blake — will stand trial on charges of felony homicide and other crimes, a court commissioner ruled Thursday.
During a preliminary hearing at Kenosha County Circuit Court, which was held via video link, commissioner Loren Keating ruled that there was enough evidence to send Rittenhouse to trial over the Aug. 25 killings of Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, and Anthony Huber, 26.
Rittenhouse also faces charges of possession of a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18 and felony attempted homicide for injuring a third man, Gaige Grosskreutz.
Lawyers for Rittenhouse argued that the teen, who has been praised by right-wing commentators and viewed sympathetically by the Trump administration, had acted in self-defense when he opened fire.
But Keating said those arguments were issues for trial — not a preliminary hearing. The teen’s lawyers also asked Keating to dismiss two charges, including possession of a dangerous weapon, but the commissioner declined, saying that was also an issue for trial.

Rittenhouse, of Antioch, Illinois, was released on $2 million bond last month, money mostly raised by conservatives through a legal defense fund.

And in related news..the 19yo who posed as a straw buyer for Kyle's gun has been charged:

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

According to the criminal complaint, Black enlisted the help of Rittenhouse in guarding the Kenosha car dealership Car Source from property damage and looting. The complaint stated Black “volunteered to go out after curfew” and “asked Mr. Rittenhouse to join him.”

In interviews, the owner of Car Source has denied requesting help from either Black or Rittenhouse in protecting his dealership during the protests.

And several posters on this very board have publicly called for Rump to PARDON this piece of shit.

So conservatives clamoring to defend homicidal maniacs now. We live in interesting times.

Hey, dumb shit....how is he a homicidal maniac?...each shot he fired was in self defense against a raging joe biden voter out to do him harm......that isn't the definition of a homicidal maniac...you dumb ass...

I will grant you that the term "homicidal maniac" is redundant.

Cute story about "self defense" bro ---- after the kid deliberately traveled to another state to get into the thick of it. Hey, maybe he was teleported there by your avatar, against his will. Yeah that's the ticket. He was just sitting at home in Illinois watching TV an old Star Trek and when Captain Kirk said "energize" --- off he went. Suddenly, out of nowhere, he's in Wisconsin. Had no idea what was going on. So he was just trying to escape, Kirk tried to teleport him a phaser but it came through the space-time contiuum as an AR15. Whattaya gonna do.

SMGDH

Same thing happened with James Fields. He was going grocery shopping in Toledo, took a wrong turn and suddenly ---- Charlottesville Virginia.

Dumbass.

Dipshit.....the videos clearly show that the 3 thugs initiated the attacks against the Hispanic Teenager........he fired in self defense in each case....

You guys can lie about what happened but the video is clear......as is the first hand account by the reporter who saw the first attack....you fucking twit.

You didn't touch the question, diaperrash.

What the fuck was he doing in Wisconsin?

Hm?

Shopping for cheese?

Well, you dumb fuck, he said he was there to help businesses out and to provide first aid to the victims of violent joe biden voters....you fucking dumb ass...and as a citizen of the United States, he had the absolute right to be there, you dumb fuck.

Now I have heard you say that you want people who break gun laws to be punished severely.

Rittenhouse was breaking WI gun laws by being under the age of 18 and carrying a firearm in public.

Why don't you want him to be punished severely?

1) we don't know if he broke the law with that rifle....

2) I want actual criminals who use guns illegally punished....not normal people whose only crime is violating unConstitutional laws......

3) if he did break the misdemeanor level offense, he should get a fine and community service....

The violent joe biden voters who were burning and looting in that city should go to prison for decades.

Wisconsin Gun Laws
The state of Wisconsin is an open carry state, meaning you are legally permitted to carry a loaded weapon in public. Open carry does not require a permit or license to legally do so. A person is considered to be openly carrying a gun if the gun is in plain view while you are in public. If the gun is hidden from ordinary view, then it is considered to be concealed and you must have a permit to legally carry the firearm. You must also be at least 18 years old to openly carry a gun in Wisconsin.

He breaking WI gun laws.

So why don't you think he should be severely punished?

If that is accurate, then it is simply a misdemeanor, and should be nothing more than a fine ...........

He shouldn't lose his gun rights for that law.....

Meanwhile, the guys who were burning, looting the city and beating the hispanic teenager and others should be in jail and prison for a long time.

He killed 2 people while breaking WI gun laws. If he had been obeying the law he never would have been in the position where he would kill 2 people

There should be no double standard here.

There is no double standard....if he carried a rifle in public when he shouldn't have....fine him. He was violently attacked by 3 joe biden voters who had been burning and looting the city....he defended himself.......

Carrying a rifle has no bearing on his self defense...two seperate issues.

His breaking of the gun law was the reason he was attacked.

If you run a stop sign and kill someone it doesn't get written off as a misdemeanor

Running the stop sign gets a ticket, killing by accident is manslaughter...

In this case carrying the rifle is a ticket, killing 3 violent joe biden supporters who were looting and burning businesses is self defense..

Do you understand the difference?

Kirkwannabe drools over murdering "joe [sic] biden [sic] voters".

Guess what, dumbasarock. Running off to another state to shoot people is IN NO WAY fucking "self-defense". You knuckledraggers tried to pull this same shit with James Fields. How'd that work out?

Besides which, turdblossom --- where the FUCK do you see any "voting" going on in these videos, speaking of hallucinogens?

You dumb ass..........fields wasn't attacked by violent joe biden voters who were trying to blow up a gas station.......there is no comparison between the two....you lying sack of shit..
Speaking of lying sack of shit, let's see your evidence they were Joe Biden voters...

C'mon dood, it's right there in the video. Every other minute some oaf smashes a car window and then says "excuse me, I gotta go vote" and the camera follows him and zooms in where you can see them write "joe biden" with lower case letters, then they go back and rejoin the fray.

Had Kyle been a leftist and his attackers Proud Boys, Kyle wouldn't have been arrested, let alone charged and the left would be singing a different tune. For the left, guilt or innocence is contingent upon political affiliations.

Where do you see a "left" or "right" in this?

Prosecutors often lose high profile cases. Ask Marcia Clark about that one. In this case the prosecutor will put on a little show and Kyle Rittenhouse will go home. The jury will be from Kenosha. It's not like those good people liked seeing their city burned down.

The prosecution is going to get the shit sued out of them and Kyle is going to receive a 7-figure settlement.

What the fuck would you "sue" the prosecution for?
Doing its job? Infringing the widdle boy's Constitutional right to be an agent provocateur?

You talk a lot about what the DA can do, or "show" even if it is based on a lying, perjuring associate,

yet, you talk nothing about what his defense lawyer might do or show, even if it based on the reality of a good faith attempt by a good kid to serve and protect his community.

YOu seem to be more about punishing a young man that you don't like, with no concern at all for Justice.
Justice? Interesting concept..but..this is not the forum for that chat.

To me it's a game...i know a bit about the law...and its practice...so I game it out.

The defense will do exactly what it is doing..polish Kyle's image..offer an alternate explanation----build a fan base, as it were..and attempt to win in the media.
It's been successful before..it has also failed miserably.

For your edification...a cogent story..from my neck of the woods....

The crime in question occurred on May 17, 1995. On that day, Arrasmith walked into a Lewiston auto repair shop and, using a Tec-9 semiautomatic pistol, proceeded to pump the better part of a 30-round magazine into Ron Bingham, who had been lying next to the car on which he’d been working.
“In total,” Davis wrote, “Ron Bingham had 44 wounds - 10 on his right side, 26 on his left, six in the back, one grazing wound on his penis and one in the right buttock. Twenty-four were entrance wounds.”
When he was finished, Arrasmith pulled out a 9mm Ruger handgun bearing a laser-sighting device. He stalked Luella Bingham in the shop’s inner darkness and, when he found her, shot her seven times - six times in the back.

Little about the case is as clear-cut as those simple forensics results.

Eyewitnesses testified that neither of the Binghams was armed, for example. Police, though, would come under fire for not divulging during the trial that they had found two guns in the shop during a routine sweep following the murders.
On that basis, Arrasmith’s lawyers are appealing their client’s conviction, and his attendant life-without-parole sentence, to the Idaho Supreme Court.
In another important twist to the case, there’s ample evidence to believe that Arrasmith had reason to be enraged at the Binghams.
Accused of being sexual predators, the Binghams had been identified by several area women as their attackers. Ron Bingham had served time in prison for rape, which added weight to the accusations of Arrasmith’s daughter - Cynthia, age 15 at the time - who said that not only did the Binghams sexually abuse her, but they’d also plied her with drugs.
On the other hand, Arrasmith was hardly the upstanding guy that his defenders portrayed him as being. Thrice-married, as much as $30,000 behind in child-support payments, connected with known drug dealers and an admitted drug-user himself, Arrasmith was careful not to tarnish his carefully constructed public image.

On a national level, at least, there was little chance that would happen anyway. People magazine, the ABC news show “20/20” and talk shows hosted by the likes of Montel Williams, Phil Donahue, Leeza Gibbons, Geraldo Rivera and Oprah Winfrey all stuck with the cliche.
“Throughout the summer of 1995, the media portrayed a biased picture of Ken Arrasmith, a white knight, riding to rescue his abused daughter,” Davis wrote.

The story played out differently in Lewiston.

1607305163167.png

So "known and recorded" that you can't find a trace of it huh Sparkles?

It's stupefying how ignorant of the legal process the unwashed are.
"12 angry Kentuckians" are never going to comprise a jury. That's if, as more likely, it doesn't get thrown out way before that point.

I think that is what he is referring to.

Appreciate the link to a thread that was actually ON that topic. Anyone who cares to can migrate it there, including yourself.

I notice you cut out the second half of the post, which reads:

>> And "crotch shots that the effete Bezos took of himself", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean, may be dismissed with the aforementioned "Motion to Kiss My Ass".​
The fact is, I just challenged you to present any evidence at all, whether some attorney has cited it or not --- and you can't do it. <<​

--- which means that's yet another wannabe failed the challenge.
I kind of already know that.

Feel free to scour that thread (or any other) for anywhere anyone brought forward any such evidence.

Having said that, at the risk of repetition, the poster you quoted was the one who made the ass-ertion, so let HIM come up with his burden of proof. He owns it.

Last edited:

Kyle is right-wing and believes in law and order, freedom of expression and in protecting the innocent. The criminal that he shot were/are left-wing radicals. The prosecution is also left-wing and that's why Kyle is being prosecuted.

Appreciate the link to a thread that was actually ON that topic. Anyone who cares to can migrate it there, including yourself.

I notice you cut out the second half of the post, which reads
Whoa... I was just pointing out what he was very likely referring to. It obviously exists. I don't give two shits about he rest of it.

You were arguing about you saying it was likely going to be thrown out... You said it never happened... There it is. *shrugs*

Kyle is right-wing and believes in law and order, freedom of expression and in protecting the innocent. The criminal that he shot were/are left-wing radicals. The prosecution is also left-wing and that's why Kyle is being prosecuted.
Uh....no....just....no. You're sounding just a bit..bottish!

What the fuck would you "sue" the prosecution for?

Unwarranted prosecution in spite of clear and overwhelming evidence of his innocence.

That's for a grand jury to decide isn't it.

Incidentally there's no such thing as "evidence of innocence" unless you're proposing to prove a negative. There is evidence of guilt, or absence of evidence of guilt.

So this clown is a friend of yours? That's why you're on this first-name basis huh?

Or you have these magic crystal balls that can see into people's minds?

Or both?

While your uhbrain is taxing itself on thst diga me this Tonto --- what kind of "believes in law and order" type scores an AR15 and takes it to another state to hunt people? Hm?

Last edited:

I notice you cut out the second half of the post, which reads
Whoa... I was just pointing out what he was very likely referring to. It obviously exists. I don't give two shits about he rest of it.

You were arguing about you saying it was likely going to be thrown out... You said it never happened... There it is. *shrugs*

Actually there it isn't because that's not what it says. Read it.

Hint: look for the word "IF".

Forum List

Back