Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

If you're carrying a gun, that's what it's for. If you don't intend to shoot it, there's no point in carrying it.

Is it your belief that citizens should be prohibited from carrying guns?

What the fuck would you "sue" the prosecution for?

Unwarranted prosecution in spite of clear and overwhelming evidence of his innocence.

That's for a grand jury to decide isn't it.

Incidentally there's no such thing as "evidence of innocence" unless you're proposing to prove a negative. There is evidence of guilt, or absence of evidence of guilt.
No grand jury. Just 12 for the day of Kenosha citizens.

So this clown is a friend of yours?

Nope.

A rioter committed arson. Kyle extinguished the fire and was chased and threatened. Kyle heard gunshots from behind him and was concerned that someone was shooting at him. He turned around and shot the violent rioter that was intent on doing great bodily harm to him.

Then a guy with a skateboard smashed Kyle over the head with it and Kyle shot him.

Another guy pulled a handgun on Kyle and Kyle shot him once in the arm.

Why are you opposed to Kyle defending himself against people that wanted to kill him?

No.
You new here?

You seem emotional and argumentative. I'm simply trying to understand from where it is you are coming. Perhaps a reasonable, logical discussion is not in the works with you.

...there's no such thing as "evidence of innocence"...

Of course there is.

For instance, if a detective is investigating a rape and believes that a particular person may have committed the rape and then learns that the suspect was actually in the county jail at the time the rape occurred, that is obviously "evidence of innocence".

So this clown is a friend of yours?

Nope.

A rioter committed arson. Kyle extinguished the fire and was chased and threatened. Kyle heard gunshots from behind him and was concerned that someone was shooting at him. He turned around and shot the violent rioter that was intent on doing great bodily harm to him.

Then a guy with a skateboard smashed Kyle over the head with it and Kyle shot him.

Another guy pulled a handgun on Kyle and Kyle shot him once in the arm.

Why are you opposed to Kyle defending himself against people that wanted to kill him?

That's SEVEN times you referred to him on a first-name basis, versus six pronouns, even counting the reflexive one.

But he's "not" a friend of yours, you just magically somehow just "know" his mind.

Allllllllllllllll righty then.

No.
You new here?

You seem emotional and argumentative. I'm simply trying to understand from where it is you are coming. Perhaps a reasonable, logical discussion is not in the works with you.

Excuse me ---****I**** seem emotional?? :rofl:

You're all emotionally invested in your heartthrob "Kyle" and you want to suggest ***I"m*** emotional?

Pogo is typical of the outraged leftist that wants someone's life ruined based on their political ideology. He probably wanted to see George Zimmerman go away for life and he probably hates the Sandmann kid that did nothing except stand and smile.

That's SEVEN times you referred to him on a first-name basis...

Are you serious, Clark? LOL. It's easier to type out "Kyle" than it is "Rittenhouse". Something tells me that you're not all there.

Of course there is.

For instance, if a detective is investigating a rape and believes that a particular person may have committed the rape and then learns that the suspect was actually in the county jail at the time the rape occurred, that is obviously "evidence of innocence".

No it isn't. It's lack of evidence of guilt.
You can't have evidence of a nothing.

Pogo is typical of the outraged leftist that wants someone's life ruined based on their political ideology. He probably wanted to see George Zimmerman go away for life and he probably hates the Sandmann kid that did nothing except stand and smile.

I see the crystal balls are getting all Tesla again.

SMH

Might wanna refresh the caps on that gizmo. Your speculation fallacies are nowhere near close.
Just for a starter, I ain't the asscrack that's been slavishly boxing every character into political labels. In fact I'm the one that's been calling that out.

As you just did above btw.

Last edited:
Kyle was interviewed and stated his beliefs, that I mentioned above. Kyle was also photographed cleaning graffiti off of walls earlier in the day.

Of course there is.

No it isn't. It's lack of evidence of guilt.
You can't have evidence of a nothing.

Ok, I'm talking to a fool. I hope you never serve on a jury because you are incapable of logic and reason.

"Likely" was never involved in the assertion. The one you cut out of the quote (as inconvenient?).
I didn't cut it out of the quote. *sighs*

I supplied what he was likely talking about. What you two do with it is up to you.

Forum List

Back