Rittenhouse ordered to stand trial

If he loses the right of self defense BECASUE he is a child, then trying him as an adult, is immoral.

You are having it both ways. just so you can deny him his right of self defense and put your political enemy in prison.

If you see that as moral, it is because you have no morals at all.
I've already noted your opinion. Who knows why feel compelled to repeat it?

Because a) he was committing a crime and b) he confronted and threatened the protestors

This is what the prosecution will argue, anyway.

Notice how the lib always just says "crime" and never says what the "crime" was.

Because he knows that saying the child loses his right to self defense, BECASUE HE WAS A CHILD, sounds so much worse than, "he was committing a crime"

Yes? Both were or just the guy with the skateboard? So if yes, then the jury may be more lenient vs. if he killed two people who were peaceful without a record. You Jew disrespecting OCD ridden fat fuck.
I believe both were, ShortBus. Are you too mentally lazy to look it up yourself or not capable?

I've already noted your opinion. Who knows why feel compelled to repeat it?

Because I cannot comprehend what soulless monsters you people are.

My mind literally cannot imagine how empty the inside of you must be.

It sickens me that things shaped like men, but that are not, walk the same earth as me.

It sickens me that things shaped like men, but that are not, walk the same earth as me.
Faun is an OCD ridden fat fuck and a traitor to the Jewish people. Then again he is angry at the world because he is fat and ugly. Rittenhouse will be shown leniency because the people he killed were violent thugs and he can claim self defense. The OCD ridden fat ugly fuck cannot comprehend why it matters who the people were that he killed.

It makes me happy that I don't share some of your morals. Morals are subjective and fluid. Nor do I have a fuck to give you're not happy with mine.

Faun is an OCD ridden fat fuck and a traitor to the Jewish people. Then again he is angry at the world because he is fat and ugly. Rittenhouse will be shown leniency because the people he killed were violent thugs and he can claim self defense. The OCD ridden fat ugly fuck cannot comprehend why it matters who the people were that he killed.
:lmao:

It cracks me up how obsessed you are with me, ShortBus.

It makes me happy that I don't share some of your morals. Morals are subjective and fluid. Nor do I have a fuck to give you're not happy with mine.

You want to charge a man, as an adult while at the same time depriving him of the right to self defense, because he was a child.

You are having it both ways, so that you can punish a man for defending himself from a blood thirsty mob.

Morals might be "subjective", but you are simply immoral. Utterly.

Because a) he was committing a crime and b) he confronted and threatened the protestors

This is what the prosecution will argue, anyway.
But no he didn't.

And the video evidence clearly shows that.

Btw, do you guys not see what the effects of persecuting, prosecuting, and caging all these people just because you hate them for their beliefs is going to lead to?
Have you all really not considered it?

If we are only going to be thrown in a gulag, regardless of whether we did any wrong, then why would we keep letting the police arrest us?

And when the cops are all done, who is going to protect you from us?

But no he didn't.

And the video evidence clearly shows that.

Btw, do you guys not see what the effects of persecuting, prosecuting, and caging all these people just because you hate them for their beliefs is going to lead to?
Have you all really not considered it?

If we are only going to be thrown in a gulag, regardless of whether we did any wrong, then why would we keep letting the police arrest us?

And when the cops are all done, who is going to protect you from us?

I have pushed them a couple of times about that question.

By and large, what I have gotten, is that they seem to believe that if they lie enough, that they went it all blows up in their faces, they will be able to blame someone else for it, and pretend to themselves that there was no connection between their actions and the results of those actions.

That's what JHPs were invented for.

I have pushed them a couple of times about that question.

By and large, what I have gotten, is that they seem to believe that if they lie enough, that they went it all blows up in their faces, they will be able to blame someone else for it, and pretend to themselves that there was no connection between their actions and the results of those actions.
There's going to be a whole lot of personal scores getting settled when it all blows up; there always is.

I don't doubt that during the recent rioting and looting in South Africa, a whole bunch of people took advantage of the chaos to settle some personal grievances and vendettas.

You want to charge a man, as an adult while at the same time depriving him of the right to self defense, because he was a child.

You are having it both ways, so that you can punish a man for defending himself from a blood thirsty mob.

Morals might be "subjective", but you are simply immoral. Utterly.
LOLOL

Oh look, a rightard who thinks his morals are superior to Liberals. You don't see that around here very often.

You obviously did, OCD ridden fat fuck.
LOLOL

You're so fucked in the head, ShortBus, it's amusing.

I obviously didn't. Had I actually looked it up, I would have been able to provide you a definitive answer. But I didn't. I recalled from memory, which you would have recognized if you weren't such an imbecile, which is why I said, "I believe both were, ShortBus."

Forum List

Back