Rittenhouse says he supports blm

Confirms what I thought of him and why I don't believe he should have had such a gun, his brain isn't fully formed yet...

Anyone who is curious about what countries BLM and ANTIFA passively assist and where some of their funding surely came from, dig a little deeper.

Confirms what I thought of him and why I don't believe he should have had such a gun, his brain isn't fully formed yet...

Anyone who is curious about what countries BLM and ANTIFA passively assist and where some of their funding surely came from, dig a little deeper.

Is it the Chjeeeeews?

True – assuming he wasn’t killed while in police custody, like other Americans of color.
I do not think that anything would happen to him while in custody. That theory is overblown.
Some people taunt the police when stopped, which results in a strong response, and they deserve it. Of course, we do not see any of this taunting. Kill 'em though? Rarely

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating," Rittenhouse tells Carlson in excerpts of the interview released by Fox News ahead of its airing.

"This case has nothing to do with race. It never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defense," the 18-year-old tells Fox News host Tucker Carlson in an interview set to air Monday night. Rittenhouse is white, as were the men he shot.

Well, there you go.

Are you surprised Kyle supports BLM?
He supports and organization that wants him dead and says he is abject evil?

Reminds me of communists who supported Stalin and who were later murdered by Stalin cuz they may have looked at him wrong.

It's a Marxist thingy.

No, I believe it is YOU who is afraid.

You can't riot your way into Marxist power because you saw what 1 kid can do and there are over 100 million .223 rifles out there.

And we are NEVER giving them up. Imagine you pans-shitting when we repeal the Hughes Amendment.
So fragile cucks whining about being replaced by Jews, Illegals and other assortments of others -- that isn't fear of anything right??
_00.rac008 (23).jpg

Because if these folks had to actually go thru an ounce of what "ACTUALLY OPPRESSED" people successfully navigated for hundreds of years -- with love of country still in tact -- those folks you call "your friends" -- would have killed themselves by now.....thankfully, the only oppression they ever really face is what they imagine when they play militia man dress up....

He supports and organization that wants him dead and says he is abject evil?

Reminds me of communists who supported Stalin and who were later murdered by Stalin cuz they may have looked at him wrong.

It's a Marxist thingy.

Did BLM say that or some frenzied teenager with microphone shoved in her face?

Or did anyone say it?

There's a lot of false stuff posted on USMB.

No one believes in BLM. Its just convenient in certain situations for some people to say it.
Why would someone as strong and mighty as Kyle feel the need to cower down to the leftist BLM mob and claim he supports them??

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating," Rittenhouse tells Carlson in excerpts of the interview released by Fox News ahead of its airing.

"This case has nothing to do with race. It never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defense," the 18-year-old tells Fox News host Tucker Carlson in an interview set to air Monday night. Rittenhouse is white, as were the men he shot.

Well, there you go.

Are you surprised Kyle supports BLM?

republicans everywhere shortcircuiting....

giphy.gif

"In his first interview since the trial, the 18-year-old told host Tucker Carlson: "This case has nothing to do with race, it never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defence. "I'm not a racist person, I support the BLM (Black Lives Matter) movement. I support peacefully demonstrating. I believe there needs to be change."

WTF Kyle?? Please tell me that you were just saying that for appearances and that deep down you really don't believe that....BLM is a racist organization and you were there in Kenosha to protect property from these murderous thugs and put a stop to their diabolical plans...now you are saying you support them and that there needs to be a change?? What change? Blacks have too many rights as it is...and they almost always get preferential treatment in the courts system..Besides, I wonder if Kyle will say that now knowing that just yesterday, these racist BLM thugs just murdered innocent people because of his verdict?

He then went on to say how prosecutor misconduct is a major problem....Well, Kyle...not if you are black...if anything, prosecutors bend over backwards to help blacks get off....Does Kyle not understand that if he were black and facing these charges, the prosecutors would have dropped them a long time ago?? Hell, if Kyle were black and poor, he wouldn't have even been charged in the first place...he would be celebrated as a hero and urged to run for office...But since he was white; these cops, these prosecutors, all the way down to the court clerk did everything in their power to ruin this guy's life...Which according to many studies; that is what happens most of the time to white defendants in the justice system...I am disappointed that Tucker didn't bring up that fact.

You sure are bitter

I DONT SUPPORT Black LIES Matter

What they stand for is the biggest lie of this century

But if rittenhouse says he does I’m not going to freak out and bomb his mother’s home

You seem confused. Did you not pay attention to the trial? He was not carrying a concealed weapon. Its legal there to carry a long rifle, and therefore.... there was no gun charge.
I understand though they keep repeating these things on MSNBC. Next, he went to the town because that was also his home. It was where his dad lives and though ill advised, he probably felt compelled to defend his community. If he went out there to start shooting BLM members then why did he not shoot at one black person??? because its BS thats why. Biden called him a WHite supremacist before any evidence was in... that tells me this was all political.

He simply took a gun along to protect himself while trying to stop vandalism, put out fires and apply first aid. Its the simplistic thinking of a 17 year old, thats why it doesnt make any sense to you. If there was any evidence of him being a white supremacist, I sure havnt seen any, the only thing the Left can come up with is ... he was there and he had a gun, and that makes him so. The people he shot were people who attacked him and you dont need to take my word for it, there is a jury of 12 people who live IN the town and experienced what went down that day. They dont need outside instigators like Joe Biden or AOC to interfere in the rule of law.
He was too young to buy the rifle, the rest of the trial was a joke as well. He went to Kenosha looking for someone to shoot. He found several someones and shot them. A sham.of a court called it self defense, but didn't argue with these facts.

You sure are bitter

But if rittenhouse says he does I’m not going to freak out and bomb his mother’s home

Rittenhouse is a fool trying to negotiate with the democrat mob. It's like trying to reason with a virus,

A lot of false stuff posted at USMB?

The hell you say.

Well like you saying Biden did not call Rittenhouse a white supremacist during the trial?

So it is fake?

"He supports and organization that wants him dead and says he is abject evil?"

Is a malicious lie you made up?

So it is fake?

"He supports and organization that wants him dead and says he is abject evil?"

Is a malicious lie you made up?
Since BLM claims Rittenhouse is a white supremacist I would assume they think he is abject evil, or do you and they think white supremacists are good folk?

See, this is the type of rhetoric that influenced this black person to kill all those white people

He thought he was fighting evil.

There are far too many idiots and mentally ill people out there to thrown this type of rhetoric around

Biden should be ashamed.

I don't hate them.

The black will always be what he is.

I find the cognitive dissonance of whites repugnant.

White attempts at ramrodding equality, no matter the consequence, is what is offensive.
You seem to be a low intelligence member of the underclass. Maybe that is down to your upbringing or just your own character. Were your family shipped over there from the London criminal classes back in the day ?

You sure are bitter

So Kyle supports liars??

Cool....

I guess that makes sense tho....since it is believed he is a Trump supporter....

You should know all about supporting liars...your whole identity is built on a lie

Forum List

Back