Rittenhouse says he supports blm

Yeah because he scared of them. BLM is not an movement its a terrorist organization hell bent on destroying the us.

Pretty sure that he is lying-------however, it was white antifa that tried to kill him repeatedly so atleast blm isn't antifa.

Vigilante fantasies..

Who doesn't?

gay_batman_t1880.JPG

I would totally love to be a vigilante ... I just need 80 Billion and be a lot hotter...

4347943-4160785-3687228-bruce+wayne+mackin+it.png

Wouldn't it be a hoot if he told the gun nutters that he does not want to be their poster child?
i don’t think he’s the poster child of “gun nutters” - i think he’s the poster child for liberty and freedom from oppression by leftist tyrants

That had to chap your ass Horseshitting, that he supports the black folks you hate more than anything in the world.
it must chap your ass that he’s not a racist nor was this case about race like your plantation. cult master joey xiden and the demafascist propagandist tried to make it out to be

Then why did he leave his home town, cross a state line, and illegally acquire a weapon just to shoot them?
That is not what the court discovered. The court discovered that he traveled across state lines to protect a business from being looted or damaged from what you people refer to as “peaceful” protests.

"In his first interview since the trial, the 18-year-old told host Tucker Carlson: "This case has nothing to do with race, it never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defence. "I'm not a racist person, I support the BLM (Black Lives Matter) movement. I support peacefully demonstrating. I believe there needs to be change."

WTF Kyle?? Please tell me that you were just saying that for appearances and that deep down you really don't believe that....BLM is a racist organization and you were there in Kenosha to protect property from these murderous thugs and put a stop to their diabolical plans...now you are saying you support them and that there needs to be a change?? What change? Blacks have too many rights as it is...and they almost always get preferential treatment in the courts system..Besides, I wonder if Kyle will say that now knowing that just yesterday, these racist BLM thugs just murdered innocent people because of his verdict?

He then went on to say how prosecutor misconduct is a major problem....Well, Kyle...not if you are black...if anything, prosecutors bend over backwards to help blacks get off....Does Kyle not understand that if he were black and facing these charges, the prosecutors would have dropped them a long time ago?? Hell, if Kyle were black and poor, he wouldn't have even been charged in the first place...he would be celebrated as a hero and urged to run for office...But since he was white; these cops, these prosecutors, all the way down to the court clerk did everything in their power to ruin this guy's life...Which according to many studies; that is what happens most of the time to white defendants in the justice system...I am disappointed that Tucker didn't bring up that fact.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Fits with some of the nonsense I heard the leader of that group talking about early on.

He, and now Rittenhouse seemed to buy the stupid media spin, that the protests were "mostly peaceful" and that the violence was caused by a fringe of criminals not connected with the political movement.

That was/is stupid of course, and it blew up in their faces.

What part of this is surprising to you?

Kyle is young but it is surprising with all he's been through that he doesn't have a better understanding of the intent behind BLM. I assume when he says he supports the BLM movement he is supporting peoples right to peaceful protest and acknowledging discrimination based on race is still a reality for many.
It's also possible his comment are being made out of fear not only for his life but also his family.

During the summer of protests last year many people acknowledged the riots and other stuff was promoted by mostly organized instigators. I remember watching videos showing coordination of people dispersed in the crowds of protesters, no different than what happened on 1/6.

Many people felt lied to by the MSM and social media for propaganda making Kyle's case about race, with many thinking he shot black people. FJB's build back better isn't going to help minorities in great #'s and as minorities continue to feel the negative impact of the democrat's inflations and open borders I think we'll see a mass awakening.

Republicans need to keep in mind the enemy isn't the people believing propaganda but the people creating it.

it must chap your ass that he’s not a racist nor was this case about race like your plantation. cult master joey xiden and the demafascist propagandist tried to make it out to be
Stupid ass cow I said I believe the young man was defending himself, now was he there legally was his weapon obtained legally? What was the protest about that he was at?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Kyle is young but it is surprising with all he's been through that he doesn't have a better understanding of the intent behind BLM. I assume when he says he supports the BLM movement he is supporting peoples right to peaceful protest and acknowledging discrimination based on race is still a reality for many.
It's also possible his comment are being made out of fear not only for his life but also his family.

During the summer of protests last year many people acknowledged the riots and other stuff was promoted by mostly organized instigators. I remember watching videos showing coordination of people dispersed in the crowds of protesters, no different than what happened on 1/6.

Many people felt lied to by the MSM and social media for propaganda making Kyle's case about race, with many thinking he shot black people. FJB's build back better isn't going to help minorities in great #'s and as minorities continue to feel the negative impact of the democrat's inflations and open borders I think we'll see a mass awakening.

Republicans need to keep in mind the enemy isn't the people believing propaganda but the people creating it.
You atre fucking crazy babe.

"In his first interview since the trial, the 18-year-old told host Tucker Carlson: "This case has nothing to do with race, it never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defence. "I'm not a racist person, I support the BLM (Black Lives Matter) movement. I support peacefully demonstrating. I believe there needs to be change."

WTF Kyle?? Please tell me that you were just saying that for appearances and that deep down you really don't believe that....BLM is a racist organization and you were there in Kenosha to protect property from these murderous thugs and put a stop to their diabolical plans...now you are saying you support them and that there needs to be a change?? What change? Blacks have too many rights as it is...and they almost always get preferential treatment in the courts system..Besides, I wonder if Kyle will say that now knowing that just yesterday, these racist BLM thugs just murdered innocent people because of his verdict?

He then went on to say how prosecutor misconduct is a major problem....Well, Kyle...not if you are black...if anything, prosecutors bend over backwards to help blacks get off....Does Kyle not understand that if he were black and facing these charges, the prosecutors would have dropped them a long time ago?? Hell, if Kyle were black and poor, he wouldn't have even been charged in the first place...he would be celebrated as a hero and urged to run for office...But since he was white; these cops, these prosecutors, all the way down to the court clerk did everything in their power to ruin this guy's life...Which according to many studies; that is what happens most of the time to white defendants in the justice system...I am disappointed that Tucker didn't bring up that fact.

No one believes in BLM. Its just convenient in certain situations for some people to say it.

Forum List

Back