Rittenhouse says he supports blm

"In his first interview since the trial, the 18-year-old told host Tucker Carlson: "This case has nothing to do with race, it never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defence. "I'm not a racist person, I support the BLM (Black Lives Matter) movement. I support peacefully demonstrating. I believe there needs to be change."

WTF Kyle?? Please tell me that you were just saying that for appearances and that deep down you really don't believe that....BLM is a racist organization and you were there in Kenosha to protect property from these murderous thugs and put a stop to their diabolical plans...now you are saying you support them and that there needs to be a change?? What change? Blacks have too many rights as it is...and they almost always get preferential treatment in the courts system..Besides, I wonder if Kyle will say that now knowing that just yesterday, these racist BLM thugs just murdered innocent people because of his verdict?

He then went on to say how prosecutor misconduct is a major problem....Well, Kyle...not if you are black...if anything, prosecutors bend over backwards to help blacks get off....Does Kyle not understand that if he were black and facing these charges, the prosecutors would have dropped them a long time ago?? Hell, if Kyle were black and poor, he wouldn't have even been charged in the first place...he would be celebrated as a hero and urged to run for office...But since he was white; these cops, these prosecutors, all the way down to the court clerk did everything in their power to ruin this guy's life...Which according to many studies; that is what happens most of the time to white defendants in the justice system...I am disappointed that Tucker didn't bring up that fact.

A few of your brethern just mowed over a crowd. Good job of inciting it......great job

There is a difference between supporting the CONCEPT that "Black lives matter," and supporting the organization. The Concept is that, when a Black person dies violently it is not news beyond a small blurb in the daily crime blotter, while when a "white" person dies violently, there is public wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Without going into a deep discussion of how some lives (deaths) "matter" more than others, every right-thinking person should support the CONCEPT that "Black lives matter."

"In his first interview since the trial, the 18-year-old told host Tucker Carlson: "This case has nothing to do with race, it never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defence. "I'm not a racist person, I support the BLM (Black Lives Matter) movement. I support peacefully demonstrating. I believe there needs to be change."

WTF Kyle?? Please tell me that you were just saying that for appearances and that deep down you really don't believe that....BLM is a racist organization and you were there in Kenosha to protect property from these murderous thugs and put a stop to their diabolical plans...now you are saying you support them and that there needs to be a change?? What change? Blacks have too many rights as it is...and they almost always get preferential treatment in the courts system..Besides, I wonder if Kyle will say that now knowing that just yesterday, these racist BLM thugs just murdered innocent people because of his verdict?

He then went on to say how prosecutor misconduct is a major problem....Well, Kyle...not if you are black...if anything, prosecutors bend over backwards to help blacks get off....Does Kyle not understand that if he were black and facing these charges, the prosecutors would have dropped them a long time ago?? Hell, if Kyle were black and poor, he wouldn't have even been charged in the first place...he would be celebrated as a hero and urged to run for office...But since he was white; these cops, these prosecutors, all the way down to the court clerk did everything in their power to ruin this guy's life...Which according to many studies; that is what happens most of the time to white defendants in the justice system...I am disappointed that Tucker didn't bring up that fact.

If Rittenhouse was black and killed 2 white protesters, he would have been found guilty and put away for 60 years. Prosecutors would have eaten him for lunch, and that judge would have been less favorable to the defense.

If Rittenhouse was black and killed 2 white protesters, he would have been found guilty and put away for 60 years. Prosecutors would have eaten him for lunch, and that judge would have been less favorable to the defense.

Bob...the quintessential white cuck.

Though much rarer these days, the plumage is quite distinctive.

Do you cut yourself in guilty self-flagellation for your whiteness...Bob?

They were not protestors. They were rioters.

If a black kid, shot three violent white guys attacking him like Rittenhouse did, the Right would have defended him just as well.

Not to worry – Rittenhouse is a true conservative: a racist, bigot, and liar; such as the lie that he ‘supports’ BLM.

Why do you hate black folks so much ?
Ignorance and fear, for the most part.

Conservatives fear positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion.

Conservatives fear that ‘minorities’ are going to ‘take over’ the country, as expressed in white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

If Rittenhouse was black and killed 2 white protesters, he would have been found guilty and put away for 60 years.

If Rittenhouse were black and killed two whites, he would never have been prosecuted and NO ONE would have even known it happened.

Prosecutors would have eaten him for lunch, and that judge would have been less favorable to the defense.

The Soros owned prosecutors would have declined to file, as they have with every crime BLM brown shirts have engaged in. BLM and ANTIFA operate on orders from the democrat Reich, and with the full authority of the Reich.

Child molester Rosenbaum knew he could kill Rittenhouse and would face no charges. He just didn't count on Rittenhouse protecting himself.

You scum may be immune to the law, Bobo, but free people can and will defend ourselves from you terrorist thugs.

Last edited:

Conservatives fear that ‘minorities’ are going to ‘take over’ the country, as expressed in white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.
No, I believe it is YOU who is afraid.

You can't riot your way into Marxist power because you saw what 1 kid can do and there are over 100 million .223 rifles out there.

And we are NEVER giving them up. Imagine you pans-shitting when we repeal the Hughes Amendment.

Not to worry – Rittenhouse is a true conservative: a racist, bigot, and liar; such as the lie that he ‘supports’ BLM.

Holy fuck but you're stupid. Saul. You just slander in direct contradiction to all available evidence. Are you Thomas Binger? Mail order law degree, IQ under 70, zero integrity.. DAMN - could be....

Diversity is code for anti-whitee. You are a lying asshole.

Grievance is code for daring to talk about white interests. YOu are the racist here.

"I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement, I support peacefully demonstrating," Rittenhouse tells Carlson in excerpts of the interview released by Fox News ahead of its airing.

"This case has nothing to do with race. It never had anything to do with race. It had to do with the right to self-defense," the 18-year-old tells Fox News host Tucker Carlson in an interview set to air Monday night. Rittenhouse is white, as were the men he shot.

Well, there you go.

Are you surprised Kyle supports BLM?

Forum List

Back