Rittenhouse says he supports blm

You said he didn't mean what he said about BLM but was afraid of them.

I am not a fan of BLM or Antifa .. and I don't like the militias and vigilantes either.
who knows. i dont know why he would be for a group that is tryin g to kill him

who knows. i dont know why he would be for a group that is tryin g to kill him
to be fair what he is saying is he supports what they claimed to have stood for, and that is govt overreach and injustice

i think we often confuse their stated goals, which everyone can support, with their actual actions which is essentially brownshirts for the dnc

So are Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois.
If BLM had been the instigators on January 6th, the Capitol Police would have used deadly force. There would have been blood flowing down the Capitol steps.

to be fair what he is saying is he supports what they claimed to have stood for, and that is govt overreach and injustice

i think we often confuse their stated goals, which everyone can support, with their actual actions which is essentially brownshirts for the dn

If it were blm they would have gotten away with it. Like they been doing on every crime they committed. All they have to do is threaten to burn and loot the cities.

i don’t think they were setting it in the name of BLM, they were burning and looting because they are demafascist brownshirts. They were doing it because the DNC cult encouraged them to and supported them, and continue to

BLM? please…that’s just a loose group name of demafascist cultist
The DNC cult encouraged them? No shit? The DNC does not support white supremacists, but I know who does.

well your projections certainly sound like fairy tales, but when you start dealing with reality and accepting your own character defects then maybe you will stop being a racist snd stop projecting
Typical "locked and loaded" member response.

If BLM had been the instigators on January 6th, the Capitol Police would have used deadly force. There would have been blood flowing down the Capitol steps.
Then why didn't that happen in the dozen or so cities the BLM rioted in and looted over several months in 2020?

He did. They twisted the definition of self defense and let him go, but he still did these things.
What do you call shooting a convicted child rapist shoving an illegal loaded gun in your face while on the ground?

Forum List

Back