Rittenhouse says he supports blm

BLM is largely responsible for Kenosha burning down.
Kenosha didn't burn down....

ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg

No more did other cities burn down for winning a hockey game or world Series....shut yo goofy ass up...

ineducated?

Speak for yourself and your own experiences. I know plenty of uneducated people that aren’t racist or hate anyone

My experience the race baiting and hating typically comes from the educated and well to do…usually associated with the party of the Klan, and it’s cultist who like to make things about race

Poor folks, those of us in the middle, working class folks, we get along with all races because we all live and work together…likely proven by your experience with Mississippi farmers

Typo.. chill out. Are you middle class? I know my grandfather was no racist. He'd take me to a black farm to trade late pears for sweet potatoes.. The men would drink coffee and we would play with a blind horse. They would have a shot of whiskey. There was clearly trust and affection. Both were poor.

Deny, deny, deny with powerful insults. I can tell from your defensive tone that you are a prime example of the "locked and loaded" group. Don't like the truth, eh hotshot?
Is this your "locked and loaded" group?

Deny, deny, deny with powerful insults. I can tell from your defensive tone that you are a prime example of the "locked and loaded" group. Don't like the truth, eh hotshot?
I love the truth, you might try telling it for once in your life. It pisses me off when stupid assholes that don't know me make up totally stupid shit about me like you did. I can tell by your post you are absolutely clueless on what I believe or would do. I am a conservative, not a Trump supporter, I vote third party as the Republicans and Democrats are fiscally irresponsible and both love to add to our debt. I don't own a gun and never plan on it, however it is a right in this country to own guns and if you want to, I have no issue with it. So I am far from a lock and loaded group.

I am expecting a guilty verdict in Arbery, this was murder, unlike Rittenhouse where it was self defense. IMHO.

Then why did he leave his home town, cross a state line, and illegally acquire a weapon just to shoot them?
He didn't. The reason you're not understanding things is because you believe falsehoods and can't reconcile them with fact.

It is not the left. Funny how a person can make a statement that may not hold water and automatically the whole left is indicted by a member of the "locked and loaded" group.
Just like you indicting the whole right, you know the "locked and loaded" group that you claim is every person on the right is.

You are just like the "locked and loaded" group, funny how similar you are to those you claim to hate.

Then why did he leave his home town, cross a state line, and illegally acquire a weapon just to shoot them?
Nothing wrong with him being their, stupid of him but I will say that about all who were there, it was just a bunch of people in a riot, there is no expectation of any of them being safe and they got what they got for being in a spot most people don't go to.

If saying hyperbolic bullshit makes you feel better...have at it...

Still doesn't deflect from the fact you are a moron
what’s hyperbolic about it?

the evidence at trial was clear the demafascist arosonist we’re running around setting fires and folks like Kyle were putting them out…its why the demafascist brownshirts attacked him to begin with they were so upset about it

i’m sorry that facts piss you off but no need for the name calling

Just like you indicting the whole right, you know the "locked and loaded" group that you claim is every person on the right is.

You are just like the "locked and loaded" group, funny how similar you are to those you claim to hate.
I never claimed that every person on the right was a member of the "locked and loaded" group, so please don't put words in my mouth. I intimated that members of the locked and loaded group generally behave in a particular manner. If you are not a member, then you don't qualify. Rittenhouse should not have gone to a violent protest with an illegal firearm. The result was predictable.

what’s hyperbolic about it?

the evidence at trial was clear the demafascist arosonist we’re running around setting fires and folks like Kyle were putting them out…its why the demafascist brownshirts attacked him to begin with they were so upset about it

i’m sorry that facts piss you off but no need for the name calling
The fascist brownshirts were setting fires in the name of the BLM?

I never claimed that every person on the right was a member of the "locked and loaded" group, so please don't put words in my mouth. I intimated that members of the locked and loaded group generally behave in a particular manner. If you are not a member, then you don't qualify. Rittenhouse should not have gone to a violent protest with an illegal firearm. The result was predictable.
Right, you make blanket claims about me then get pissed? LOL!

No one belongs at a riot dumb ass not Rittenhouse nor his victims, it is not a safe area, No one had an expectation of safety when they are involved in stupid, moronic riots.

Right, you make blanket claims about me then get pissed? LOL!

No one belongs at a riot dumb ass not Rittenhouse nor his victims, it is not a safe area, No one had an expectation of safety when they are involved in stupid, moronic riots.
Exactly. I don't believe that they think about safety, and I am not pissed.

If Rittenhouse would've remained with his fellow militia members instead of running off into a hostile crowd of protesters, two people would still be alive.

I'm glad Kyle said he's a BLM supporter though. That's good.

If Rittenhouse would've remained with his fellow militia members instead of running off into a hostile crowd of protesters, two people would still be alive.

What he said and what he is may be two different things, in his effort to support self-defense.

Yes, and the fairy godmother is alive and well
well your projections certainly sound like fairy tales, but when you start dealing with reality and accepting your own character defects then maybe you will stop being a racist snd stop projecting

If the rioters had not been at the riot they would be alive today.

The fascist brownshirts were setting fires in the name of the BLM?
i don’t think they were setting it in the name of BLM, they were burning and looting because they are demafascist brownshirts. They were doing it because the DNC cult encouraged them to and supported them, and continue to

BLM? please…that’s just a loose group name of demafascist cultist

Forum List

Back