RNC convention open thread

Fuck me! This is a fantastic parade of libertarian flag waving!!

Almost makes me want to vote R this year!!! :tongue:

:eusa_think: If only it wasn't just pretty wrapping on re-packaged trickle-down economics.

WYGD?? :dunno:

Trickle down?

Yeah, because we all know trickle down in stimulus from obama is better!

Technically, this isn't about Obama right now. This is the Republican show.

The speeches are great. Very motivational and they paint a graphic picture of some of the best things about America. Its just too bad that it's all just pretty wrapping on an economic concept that's a documented failure in reality.

I like the Jersey Boy... Christie. He called it right when he said that things are fucked up enough that EVERYbody is going to have to sacrifice to keep from dumping the problem on the future once again. Sometimes you just have to say 'No' to Unions and Oil Companies alike.

Peace through strength

That's going to send the left to their smelling salts, or rather their bongs!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fuck me! This is a fantastic parade of libertarian flag waving!!

Almost makes me want to vote R this year!!! :tongue:

:eusa_think: If only it wasn't just pretty wrapping on re-packaged trickle-down economics.

WYGD?? :dunno:

Trickle down?

Yeah, because we all know trickle down in stimulus from obama is better!

Technically, this isn't about Obama right now. This is the Republican show.

The speeches are great. Very motivational and they paint a graphic picture of some of the best things about America. Its just too bad that it's all just pretty wrapping on an economic concept that is a documented in reality failure.

I like the Jersey Boy... Christie. He called it right when he said that things are fucked up enough that EVERYbody is going to have to sacrifice to keep from dumping the problem on the future once again. Sometimes you just have to say 'No' to Unions and Oil Companies alike.

Technically my ass!

All that means is it's no fair to point out how much bullshit is your trickle down crap, when you compare the success of Reagan and Bush to the ABSOLUTE FAILURE OF OBAMA.

She is telling you that Mitt Romney is the man to handle our foreign policy. Do you believe her?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Obama bowing to everyone and allowing what Carter let happen in Iran to happen all over the Damn Middle East is better??????????????

I just want to know if she is speaking on behalf of the Romney campaign or just talking about what is what is good and great in the world?

I just want to know if she is speaking on behalf of the Romney campaign or just talking about what is what is good and great in the world?

What's wrong with both??????????????

You libs attempts at criticism's tonight.

Are you trying to make it easy for me?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's wrong with both??????????????

You libs attempts at criticism's tonight.

Are you trying to make it easy for me?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nothing is wrong with both. The question is however is Condi giving a speech for Romney or is she giving a speech of how she would have been a better VP pick the Ryan? Sounded like that was what McCain was doing, in his own way.

Forum List

Back