RNC. I thought it was a Misquote.

as for the defective gay gene argument that is a lib theory not a fact
I'm listening, but describe/defend what you mean by your statement. It is bit unclear.
Its pretty clear

you think homosexuality is genetic and I think thats bullshit

Have you seen the difference between the guy that "looks like you (Mac-7), a complete stud that is gay," versus the kid that just has all these feminine characteristics?

You think the latter just chooses to be gay, or that is what they are?
I dont know why men choose to be gay any more than I can explain why some men prefer little boys.

or robbing banks

but in all three examples they may want to do it but they dont have to

its their choice

You wouldn't expect America hating Democrats to stand against those whom protest during our national anthem...would you?
WOW. You do know the USSC said that was a constitutional right. So those hundreds of thousands who died for their oath to protect support and defend the constitution would turn over in their graves to hear you speak that way.

Fuck you, I spent more than 20 years in a military uniform and these over paid children, playing a childs game are disrespecting all who died to protect their freedoms. They can do it, but they can accept the consequences of their actions, when we cut into their pay by not buying their tickets and merchandise or watching their childishness on TV.

When politics has divided my family, friends, nation -- last thing I want to escape to is a political demonstration at a sporting event.. Even Nascar grovelled too far on this.. They can DO IT but the salaries in contracts are going lower when the revenue gets "divided" like everything else is..

Wont even take a chance on college football this season or next most likely...

I totally agree, sometimes sports comes on the radio, I change that station as well. They can all shut their doors as far as I'm concerned.

When I heard that:

Sandman
The McClosky's
Abby Johnson
The trump family, including Ivanka, Don Jr, Melania, Barron, Eric, VP Pence and 2nd Lady Pence.

Etc.......were to be speaking, I thought LOL.

But no, it's true.

What a show.
Starting Monday.
Get your Popcorn.

Bring it.
It’s a full lineup of fear, racism, bigotry, and hate.

When I heard that:

Sandman
The McClosky's
Abby Johnson
The trump family, including Ivanka, Don Jr, Melania, Barron, Eric, VP Pence and 2nd Lady Pence.

But no, it's true.

What a show.
Starting Monday.
Get your Popcorn.

Bring it.
The best part of the Dem convention was the Vanderbilt kid and his panel on cnn ...the forced gushing and praising of both Obamas and joes empty speeches

It really was

When I heard that:

Sandman
The McClosky's
Abby Johnson

But no, it's true.

What a show.
Starting Monday.
Get your Popcorn.

Bring it.
From the link:

Sandmann, for those unfamiliar, was filmed in 2019 at Lincoln Memorial plaza wearing a MAGA hat and allegedly mocking activist Nathan Phillips, a Native American elder who had been part of an Indigenous Peoples March held at the plaza.

which was a total lie perpetrated by the dishonest lib news media

and Sandmann has won a court settlement from major players in the media amounting to millions of dollars because it was a lie
CNN has been sued before.
CNN SHELLS OUT FOR JEWELL - Variety
Former Olympics bombing suspect Richard Jewell has reached a settlement with CNN, a month after set-tling libel charges against NBC for a reported $500,000. Terms of Jewell’s pact with CNN we…

The Democratic Party is based on hate.
The Dems are the home of many hate groups.
Nation of Islam
Klan
Antifa
BLM
Muslim Brotherhood
Congressional Black Cacus
Congressional Hispanic Cacus
Black Panthers
La Raza

Nation of Islam
Klan
Antifa
BLM
Muslim Brotherhood
Black Panthers
La Raza
Let me teach you some HISTORY.
Which YOUR fucking CONTARD friends will hate.
#1. The KKK is a far RIGHT thing. Spin it all you want. Doesn't CHANGE History.

Nation of Islam
Klan
Antifa
BLM
Muslim Brotherhood
Black Panthers
La Raza
Let me teach you some HISTORY.
Which YOUR fucking CONTARD friends will hate.
#1. The KKK is a far RIGHT thing. Spin it all you want. Doesn't CHANGE History.
Oh, OK, so Biden is Far Right
bidenandbyrd.JPG

and Hillary too
hillarybyrdshitthhbshfw.png

HillaryCLintonisaracistposggfdfgfdryhjuutdddc.jpg

When I heard that:

Sandman
The McClosky's
Abby Johnson

But no, it's true.

What a show.
Starting Monday.
Get your Popcorn.

Bring it.
I probably will not be watching. Heck, I didn't watch the Democratic convention except for Joe's speech, the final night and I am voting for Joe. Glad the nepotist in chief is going to have a couple of non-family member for the base so cheer for. He ought to have Stormy speak. He going to give her another $44,000, so she is sort of on the payroll.

Hard for him to find family members who aren't writing a tell all book about him, or making audio tapes telling how much of a pig he is.

When I heard that:

Sandman
The McClosky's
Abby Johnson

But no, it's true.

What a show.
Starting Monday.
Get your Popcorn.

Bring it.
How deep is your head in your ass?
You honestly didn't know there's a "culture war" in full swing right now?
They really really like black people and black people really really like them too.

Just ask them. They never ever never even thought of that N word before.

Never ever...

Exactly, so why is he invited to the RNC?
Ok, I see what you mean

I guess we’ll find out together

but because of the unprovoked attack on him by the lib news media his speech will get a lot of public attention

When I heard that:

Sandman
The McClosky's
Abby Johnson

But no, it's true.

What a show.
Starting Monday.
Get your Popcorn.

Bring it.
From the link:

Sandmann, for those unfamiliar, was filmed in 2019 at Lincoln Memorial plaza wearing a MAGA hat and allegedly mocking activist Nathan Phillips, a Native American elder who had been part of an Indigenous Peoples March held at the plaza.

which was a total lie perpetrated by the dishonest lib news media

and Sandmann has won a court settlement from major players in the media amounting to millions of dollars because it was a lie
Thank you! But what WOULD one expect from, seriously, VANITY FAIR? ....the MSM ripped that kid apart, plus, he and his family were doxxed, received death threats...
The McCloskeys held up their 2nd amendment right...period....
BLM...no credibility to begin with...

The McCloskeys held up their 2nd amendment right...period....
The irony is that before Black Lies Matter came to their home, the McCluskey‘s were cookie cutter libs who supported the democrats

When I heard that:

Sandman
The McClosky's
Abby Johnson

But no, it's true.

What a show.
Starting Monday.
Get your Popcorn.

Bring it.
I probably will not be watching. Heck, I didn't watch the Democratic convention except for Joe's speech, the final night and I am voting for Joe. Glad the nepotist in chief is going to have a couple of non-family member for the base so cheer for. He ought to have Stormy speak. He going to give her another $44,000, so she is sort of on the payroll.

At least Trump's speech won't be pre-recorded...
As far as I know, neither was Biden's.

Forum List

Back