RNC. I thought it was a Misquote.

When I heard that:
Sandman
The McClosky's
Abby Johnson
The trump family, including Ivanka, Don Jr, Melania, Barron, Eric, VP Pence and 2nd Lady Pence.
Etc.......were to be speaking, I thought LOL.
But no, it's true.
What a show.
Starting Monday.
Get your Popcorn.
Bring it.
Liberals have declared war on America. They have no respect for our heritage. They want to erase our history by taking down statues of American war heroes in the south. Patriotic Americans have decided it's time to take our country back from the libs.

When I heard that:
Sandman
The McClosky's
Abby Johnson
The trump family, including Ivanka, Don Jr, Melania, Barron, Eric, VP Pence and 2nd Lady Pence.
But no, it's true.
What a show.
Starting Monday.
Get your Popcorn.
Bring it.
Liberals have declared war on America. They have no respect for our heritage. They want to erase our history by taking down statues of American war heroes in the south. Patriotic Americans have decided it's time to take our country back from the libs.
The so call “war” as you call it is for racial justice. If you think our ugly History of oppression and racism is to be celebrated then you don’t stand for the same kind of American Values that myself and million of others stand for.

When I heard that:

Sandman
The McClosky's
Abby Johnson

But no, it's true.

What a show.
Starting Monday.
Get your Popcorn.

Bring it.
It’s a full lineup of fear, racism, bigotry, and hate.

Really? Name Names... I love me a bigot shootin gallery... Trick is telling the bigots from the ducks.

“The McCloskeys are infamous for a video in which they point guns at protestors marching through their gated community in St. Louis, following the police killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. The couple claimed they feared for their lives, and their actions were widely condemned, with many pointing out the irony of their choice to aim weapons at unarmed and majority Black protesters marching to highlight the disproportionate impact of gun violence on Black communities. In July, they were charged with unlawful use of a weapon.” ibid

Patricia and Mark McCloskey will speak as to the importance of pointing firearms at peaceful demonstrators for no other reason than being black.

Both are perfect representatives of the GOP.

“The McCloskeys are infamous for a video in which they point guns at protestors marching through their gated community in St. Louis, following the police killings of George Floyd and Breonna Taylor. The couple claimed they feared for their lives, and their actions were widely condemned, with many pointing out the irony of their choice to aim weapons at unarmed and majority Black protesters marching to highlight the disproportionate impact of gun violence on Black communities. In July, they were charged with unlawful use of a weapon.” ibid
Patricia and Mark McCloskey will speak as to the importance of pointing firearms at peaceful demonstrators for no other reason than being black.
Both are perfect representatives of the GOP.
This country does not need anti-American protestors. If the police had done their job and broken up the protests, it never would have got to this point.

Forum List

Back