RNC scumbags sending out fake US Census Questionnaires

I got one. It looks like an official communication from the RNC and plainly says its from the RNC. More hand wringing nonsense.
I got one in Oregon. It's nothing but a survey of opinions and a plea for donations. Everything isn't an evil ploy against low informed voters, but if you're a low informed voter you wouldn't know that.

I just threw one away the other day. But this is noting new. The Republican party has been doing this for years. The only way to quickly know if it's official or not is to look at the last page at the bottom, and see if there is a coupon asking for money and to check off which credit card you are using. As soon as I opened it up, that's exactly what I did. I didn't even bother reading it.
At the top of the first page is states Republican Party. Then goes on to state how you can help Trump win again.

I got one. It looks like an official communication from the RNC and plainly says its from the RNC. More hand wringing nonsense.

I was just going to ask if anyone has actually seen one of these. Do you still have it and if so, would you mind posting it?

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

They all clearly state they're republican the one I found from ohio clearly states it ..
It's not meant to be misleading the real problem is people are stupid and left wingers are extremely stupid and overreact

I mean look at all you left wing fools on this thread

You buck the question of why people do this in the first place. Who designed this mailer and what were they trying to do?

I just saw the picture of one

It's a standard font that says REPUBLICAN

But why are they doing it, rather than send a simple letter? They don't have to be tricksters, do they?

Republicans have been pulling this $#!t for years! It's pointed out again and again by the MSM, but the attention span of the normal American citizen is about the size of a gnat so they get away with it! It culminated in 2016 using an outside country, Russia to assist in stealing the presidency! Nothing's happened to them; if anything they're being rewarded! Trump's polls have gone up with him playing the victim while berating others, firing professionals, and punishing his detractors! When will it all end? Being a senior, I just can't GAF anymore! They've worn me down with their evil that's only gotten worse over the yrs! :aargh:

Wow. You have it bad. May I recommend you go to a help group for TDS?

Your post shows a big reason on why the dem's are losing.

1. You point out the polls have gone up because he is playing the victim. Couldn't be farther from the truth. People are figuring out what's going on. The almost 4 year attempt to promise and carry out impeachment shows that it was a partisan attempt to remove him.

2. The Russia thing is over with. Nothing happened. Haven't you read the news lately? Keep on spouting that shit. That shit drives up his numbers too.

3. He did fire professionals. It was because they were unsuited to support his policies. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that and I would expect and support any president that too that action. Either side. Another point driving up his numbers

You are helping him get reelected and you don't realize it. I"m just sharing this with you so you begin to understand why his numbers are going up. It's because of the Dem's with help from their Dem base (which apparently includes you). You are aiding in it.

Good luck. Hope you get past this moment and feel better soon.

during election time the post office used to get stuff like this from both parties.....they looked like official stuff but they were not..... many of them were not good as addressed and were shit canned by the PO..... it did not make much of a difference...

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

They all clearly state they're republican the one I found from ohio clearly states it ..
It's not meant to be misleading the real problem is people are stupid and left wingers are extremely stupid and overreact

I mean look at all you left wing fools on this thread

You buck the question of why people do this in the first place. Who designed this mailer and what were they trying to do?

I just saw the picture of one

It's a standard font that says REPUBLICAN

But why are they doing it, rather than send a simple letter? They don't have to be tricksters, do they?
both sides do that during election time and have for years....

I was just going to ask if anyone has actually seen one of these. Do you still have it and if so, would you mind posting it?
I posted it. Post #21 and #23

Would you mind posting the entire page as opposed to just the header?
for what purpose?

It says at the top, "Commissioned by the Republican Party."

IOW; TL/DR.

What else do you need to know in order to throw it in the trash? :71:

IOW; TL/DR.

How official looking it is. Mine is probably outside in my recycle bin or I'd post the pages. I forget now if I shredded it or put it in that bin, otherwise I'd copy and post it. It was four or five pages I believe.

That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
But they do.....
Lol, stop believing what fox says.
I've seen the buses pulling up to the polling places...we have all seen the dems turn down voter ID laws...why do that if not to hide the fact that illegal voters are casting ballots?....
You've never seen the buses, because that's not real.

Voter ID laws are meant to suppress minority vote, nothing more.
It is real.

I've seen the buses.

Lol, no it isn't. Either you're mistaken or you're delusional.

IOW; TL/DR.

How official looking it is. Mine is probably outside in my recycle bin or I'd post the pages. I forget now if I shredded it or put it in that bin, otherwise I'd copy and post it. It was four or five pages I believe.
The letter immediately states it is from the Republican party, then talks about all Trump has done, how to help the gop get him elected again, how the info will help them, and how Democrats are working at every turn to impeach Trump, etc., etc., and by the way would you be willing to donate to help Trump win again in 2020. So, no, it is immediately identified as being from the Republican party.

IOW; TL/DR.

The letter immediately states it is from the Republican party, then talks about all Trump has done, how to help the gop get him elected again, how the info will help them, and how Democrats are working at every turn to impeach Trump, etc., etc., and by the way would you be willing to donate to help Trump win again in 2020. So, no, it is immediately identified as being from the Republican party.

They know people are not going to read all that. I like how official it looks when they send it to you. It says YOU have been selected out of all the people in your district blah, blah blah. BS. You're sending them to every Republican voter. You're just looking for money as usual. LOL.

I found these on Google images. This is what mine looked like

Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown-3.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg

Sorry they're so small, but it's the best I can do.

for what purpose?

I wanted to see the questions being asked.

. . . kind of reminds me of DNC workers registering illegals. :71:

Great guy, double down with another lie...

How about you back that statement with some proof?

But ye are the guys who fire a American Hero for telling the truth and Rush Limbaugh a medal for lying...

Forum List

Back