RNC scumbags sending out fake US Census Questionnaires

. . . kind of reminds me of DNC workers registering illegals. :71:

Great guy, double down with another lie...

How about you back that statement with some proof?

But ye are the guys who fire a American Hero for telling the truth and Rush Limbaugh a medal for lying...
The truth according to who? The previous president promoted men to wear dresses in little girls public bathrooms so they can be molested. 1855336991

I got one. It looks like an official communication from the RNC and plainly says its from the RNC. More hand wringing nonsense.

I was just going to ask if anyone has actually seen one of these. Do you still have it and if so, would you mind posting it?
I posted it. Post #21 and #23

Would you mind posting the entire page as opposed to just the header?
for what purpose?

I wanted to see the questions being asked.

They read some of the questions on this news report

Your Stories: RNC mailer looks like 'imitation census' form

Here are some of the questions if you can blow up the images.

Republican solicitation census

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

So a link to what the form actually looks like has been provided (see above post) and as I suspected this is a nothing burger. Also, from what I've read, the RNC has been sending these out for the past ten years.

You can stop hyperventilating and clutching your pearls, Chicken Little.

I got one. It looks like an official communication from the RNC and plainly says its from the RNC. More hand wringing nonsense.

I was just going to ask if anyone has actually seen one of these. Do you still have it and if so, would you mind posting it?

for what purpose?

It’s online
upload_2020-2-10_15-8-10.jpeg

for what purpose?

yep thats them....we got these quite a bit....they always had to check to see if it was official mail or just bulk rate mailers....like i said earlier many of them were undeliverable as addressed and put with the rest of the undeliverable mail....both parties did this a few times during the year....

The return envelope. Anyone claiming it looks like the official census is nuts.
View attachment 305822
That’s because that is the return envelope lol. That’s not the actual mail as it first appears. Obviously the RNC wouldn’t want the data to go to some other source.
Honey, you want to see the letter that comes with it?

View attachment 305823
Now anyone that doesn’t see it immediately says it’s from the Republicans is nuts, as I stated.
Uh yeah and there they are trying to make it seem like they are from the census. Duh.
No. Does it state Republican Party at the top? Duh.
Uh yeah and misrepresented the census. What was the point of calling themselves that exactly?

Maybe it is a problem. There seems to be a lot of ignorant liberal voters out and about lately. Maybe they should be protected. Some people have a low reading comprehension and stating "Republican National Committee" may be confused for "US Census Bureau". Or maybe they may confuse "Congressional District Census" with "US Census". Or maybe they didn't see "Commissioned by the Republican Party" at the top right. Or maybe they didn't see the return envelope being addressed to the "Republican National Committee". or maybe they didn't see "You've been selected to represent voters in [statexx] NN congressional district" and thought that meant US Census. Or maybe they didn't know the census doesn't ask about the current president and your thoughts. Or maybe they didn't know that the myriad of questions has everything to do with politics and nothing to do with the US census. Or maybe they didn't notice in the letter that the requestor (RNC) was asking you to support the reelection of the current president and weren't aware that the US government wouldn't ask such support for any candidate in the census or any other official government communication. Or maybe they thought the campaign slogans of MAGA and KAG were just erroneous errors.

I could go on, but I think I made my point.

This is Bullshit I tell you. Very fucking misleading!!!!!!

I'm offended, triggered and now have a bad case of TDS. Who's going to pay for my counseling!!!! I demand a recount!!! Ice Cream has no bones!!!!

Uhh, it is a census of their Congressional districts.
The return envelope. Anyone claiming it looks like the official census is nuts.
View attachment 305822
That’s because that is the return envelope lol. That’s not the actual mail as it first appears. Obviously the RNC wouldn’t want the data to go to some other source.

View attachment 305823
Now anyone that doesn’t see it immediately says it’s from the Republicans is nuts, as I stated.
Uh yeah and there they are trying to make it seem like they are from the census. Duh.
Uh yeah and misrepresented the census. What was the point of calling themselves that exactly?
Because it is a collection of data from Gop people within their Congressional districts to get a feel of their priorities, etc. Census, a collection of data.

Give it up, Billy. It immediately identified itself as from the Republican party, and asked for donations to Trump’s campaign. Please tell me you wouldn’t think it was other than from them when they said it was ...

Last edited:

View attachment 305823
Because it is a collection of data from Gop people within their Congressional districts to get a feel of their priorities, etc. Census, a collection of data.

Give it up, Billy. It immediately identified itself as from the Republican party, and asked for donations to Trump’s campaign. Please tell me you wouldn’t fall for it....

I seriously doubt they even look at your answers. These are baited questions, and they know how Republicans are going to answer them. They are written so you feel like you're contributing something important and really part of the inner-circle. It's just a solicitation gimmick.

for what purpose?

yep thats them....we got these quite a bit....they always had to check to see if it was official mail or just bulk rate mailers....like i said earlier many of them were undeliverable as addressed and put with the rest of the undeliverable mail....both parties did this a few times during the year....

I've yet to see a Democrat one, but they know I'm not a member. I don't doubt your word though.

View attachment 305823

Give it up, Billy. It immediately identified itself as from the Republican party, and asked for donations to Trump’s campaign. Please tell me you wouldn’t think it was other than from them when they said it was ...
Lol quit pretending this shit is normal procedure. Obviously it’s meant to be deceptive. They don’t call themselves the census.

View attachment 305823

Lol quit pretending this shit is normal procedure. Obviously it’s meant to be deceptive. They don’t call themselves the census.

Like I said, they've been doing this for a long time now. It's not they are trying to fool you into believing it's the census, it's designed to try and make you feel important, like really a major part of the party.

You’ve seen buses full of non citizens being taken to polling places? Really? And you just let them?
What are you expect me to do? Start shooting?

Did you bother to think that through?

Did you make a call to the Secretary of State? They have hotlines for voter fraud. Or did you not do anything because they weren’t non citizens and you’re just talking out your ass?
Yes, I did. They said they had received similar calls minutes earlier. They took my info and said they would call me back if they needed additional information.

:dunno:

And there were no arrests? Could it be because giving citizens rides to the polls is perfectly legal?

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."

Jesus tapdancing Christ, can any of you dig deeper than the headlines fed to you by your media masters? If you did, you'd see that the docs you're spinning like tops about CLEARLY state they're from the RNC and even have prepaid mailing envelopes addressed to the RNC. Get a grip. You look like idiots once again. Rabble rabble!!

6SHWT6UXXRA6HANENPOBIH46ZQ.jpg

They've done the same thing every year. Here's the one from 2019

2019-republican-census-snopes.jpg

Like I said, they've been doing this for a long time now. It's not they are trying to fool you into believing it's the census, it's designed to try and make you feel important, like really a major part of the party.
Lol I really hope you don’t think the GOP gives a shit about your well being. All that matters to them is that you vote for them.

By the way, before you Dems bathe in your holier-than though position, you should realize that your party does the same thing (called FRUGing). From Snopes:

This type of clearly marked mailer has been utilized by both parties for years. The package as a whole looks nothing like the U.S. Census and is clearly a fundraising solicitation paid for by the Republican National Committee.”

It is true that isn’t the first time a political party has sent out a fundraising mailer disguised as a survey. In 2018, the Democratic party attracted negative attention for mailing a survey that was really a fundraiser. The practice is so common, the Baltimore Sun reported, that there’s a name for it: Fund-Raising Under the Guise of Research, or FRUGing.

“It’s using a survey to engage folks to think about issues in a way that would compel them to donate money. It’s common practice,” Mileah Kromer, director of Goucher College’s Sarah T. Hughes Field Politics Center, told the Sun in 2018.

So why did the practice cause a stir in 2019? “It may be that social media helps bring stuff like this to light — just about anybody can post an image on Twitter, and it can start trending,” Meirick told us. “But it’s caused a stir before.”
Did GOP Send Out a 'Fake Census' Asking for Campaign Donations?

Lol I really hope you don’t think the GOP gives a shit about your well being. All that matters to them is that you vote for them.

Same for the Dems. Oh let me guess, you think they're different and they really do care about you? LOL, priceless. See post #118.

By the way, before you Dems bathe in your holier-than though position, you should realize that your party does the same thing (called FRUGing). From Snopes:

This type of clearly marked mailer has been utilized by both parties for years. The package as a whole looks nothing like the U.S. Census and is clearly a fundraising solicitation paid for by the Republican National Committee.”

It is true that isn’t the first time a political party has sent out a fundraising mailer disguised as a survey. In 2018, the Democratic party attracted negative attention for mailing a survey that was really a fundraiser. The practice is so common, the Baltimore Sun reported, that there’s a name for it: Fund-Raising Under the Guise of Research, or FRUGing.

“It’s using a survey to engage folks to think about issues in a way that would compel them to donate money. It’s common practice,” Mileah Kromer, director of Goucher College’s Sarah T. Hughes Field Politics Center, told the Sun in 2018.

So why did the practice cause a stir in 2019? “It may be that social media helps bring stuff like this to light — just about anybody can post an image on Twitter, and it can start trending,” Meirick told us. “But it’s caused a stir before.”
Did GOP Send Out a 'Fake Census' Asking for Campaign Donations?

It's a bigger deal now because they are going to take a census this year.

Forum List

Back