RNC scumbags sending out fake US Census Questionnaires

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."
Damn. I have to applaud their creativity. I thought the GOP was fucking useless.

Bravo.

. . . kind of reminds me of DNC workers registering illegals. :71:
That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
But they do.....
Lol, stop believing what fox says.
I've seen the buses pulling up to the polling places...we have all seen the dems turn down voter ID laws...why do that if not to hide the fact that illegal voters are casting ballots?....
You've never seen the buses, because that's not real.

Voter ID laws are meant to suppress minority vote, nothing more.
It is real.

I've seen the buses.

The return envelope. Anyone claiming it looks like the official census is nuts.
View attachment 305822
That’s because that is the return envelope lol. That’s not the actual mail as it first appears. Obviously the RNC wouldn’t want the data to go to some other source.
Honey, you want to see the letter that comes with it?

View attachment 305823
Now anyone that doesn’t see it immediately says it’s from the Republicans is nuts, as I stated.
Uh yeah and there they are trying to make it seem like they are from the census. Duh.

That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
But they do.....
I've seen the buses pulling up to the polling places...we have all seen the dems turn down voter ID laws...why do that if not to hide the fact that illegal voters are casting ballots?....
You've never seen the buses, because that's not real.

Voter ID laws are meant to suppress minority vote, nothing more.
It is real.

I've seen the buses.

You’ve seen buses full of non citizens being taken to polling places? Really? And you just let them?

Because it's true. Voter ID, gerrymandering, citizenship census questions, all meant to suppress...[\QUOTE]

Trivia: Which party is the worst offender of gerrymandering for the past 100 years?

(hint: not the dog-shit GOP)

It is now.
Not that I like the GOP or anything, but payback is a motherfucking bitch and you deserve it. For another 60 years the Democrats deserve gerrymandering out the fucking asshole.

You're making me defend the GOP and I'm pissed off about that. Fuck you.

You’ve seen buses full of non citizens being taken to polling places? Really? And you just let them?
What are you expect me to do? Start shooting?

Did you bother to think that through?

Did you make a call to the Secretary of State? They have hotlines for voter fraud. Or did you not do anything because they weren’t non citizens and you’re just talking out your ass?

Because it's true. Voter ID, gerrymandering, citizenship census questions, all meant to suppress...[\QUOTE]

Trivia: Which party is the worst offender of gerrymandering for the past 100 years?

(hint: not the dog-shit GOP)

It is now.
Not that I like the GOP or anything, but payback is a motherfucking bitch and you deserve it. For another 60 years the Democrats deserve gerrymandering out the fucking asshole.

You're making me defend the GOP and I'm pissed off about that. Fuck you.

Oh boo boo. Yes, Democrats used to Gerrymander a lot to keep power. Republicans do it to disenfranchise voters.

View attachment 305822
That’s because that is the return envelope lol. That’s not the actual mail as it first appears. Obviously the RNC wouldn’t want the data to go to some other source.

View attachment 305823
Now anyone that doesn’t see it immediately says it’s from the Republicans is nuts, as I stated.
Sad. Taking advantage of the stupid used to be a only a Dem thing.

We need a viable 3rd Party to also take advantage of the stupid.

What are you expect me to do? Start shooting?

Did you bother to think that through?

Did you make a call to the Secretary of State? They have hotlines for voter fraud. Or did you not do anything because they weren’t non citizens and you’re just talking out your ass?
Yes, I did. They said they had received similar calls minutes earlier. They took my info and said they would call me back if they needed additional information.

:dunno:

View attachment 305822

View attachment 305823
Uh yeah and there they are trying to make it seem like they are from the census. Duh.
No. Does it state Republican Party at the top? Duh.

. . . kind of reminds me of DNC workers registering illegals. :71:
That lie again?

Illegals can't vote.
But they do.....

Buses pulling up to polling places mean nothing. How do you know who the passengers were? How do you know that they weren't from church groups? Voter ID laws deliberately were written to exclude various forms of legitimate ID. They were designed to exclude as many actually eligible voters as possible, particularly voters who are minorities. The voter ID laws are fraudulent. Everyone knows that people who are not citizens cannot vote, and the amount of cases in which a non-citizen tried to vote can be counted on one hand. Efforts to suppress the vote? Lots.

How is Voter-ID discriminatory? What a sheep.

It has nothing to do with discriminatory practices. Let me explain what this is really about:

The Democrats know their constituents. They know that the average Democrat voters are lazy people. Sure, they will vote provided it's convenient enough: Multiple day voting, long hours, voting by mail, short lines at the polls, things of that nature. But if it takes any real effort to vote, a portion of those Democrats voters would sooner stay home.

Voter-ID takes a little bit of work to get one. But the Democrats cannot say the truth, because of course, it's very offensive. So they go back to their ace in the hole card, racial discrimination. They know that we Republicans will crawl naked over a hill of broken glass to get the polls. Voting is much more important to us. That's what gives Voter-ID an advantage to the Republican party.

But you buy this discrimination stuff hook, line and sinker. The puppet masters tell you what to think, but not why you should be thinking it.

There is no level this pieces of dogshit won't sink to, just like their scumbag messiah.

I don't know how they find the time for this, because suppressing the vote keeps them busy 24/7.

Montgomery and Berks Counties' Residents are receiving fake U.S. Census Questionnaires

"Residents in Pennsylvania’s 4th Congressional District started receiving what looks like the U.S. Census questionnaire this week. The “2020 Congressional District Census” mimics the official U.S. Census but it is not the official census.

The official looking envelope and forms are being sent by the RNC as a means to solicit information and donations. Unfortunately, the United States Census Bureau has no recourse against this type of deceptive practice."
The best one I ever heard of from the repubs (who are really not very good at this stuff compared to dems) was a flier sent to solid blue - well ok, minority - neighborhoods reminding everyone to go vote on election day - NEXT WEDNESDAY.

I got one. It looks like an official communication from the RNC and plainly says its from the RNC. More hand wringing nonsense.
I got one in Oregon. It's nothing but a survey of opinions and a plea for donations. Everything isn't an evil ploy against low informed voters, but if you're a low informed voter you wouldn't know that.

I just threw one away the other day. But this is noting new. The Republican party has been doing this for years. The only way to quickly know if it's official or not is to look at the last page at the bottom, and see if there is a coupon asking for money and to check off which credit card you are using. As soon as I opened it up, that's exactly what I did. I didn't even bother reading it.

There is no low too low for them. They are truly dishonorable scumbags!
We learned from Democrats. We're fighting back on the rules Democrats established. Sucks, huh.

Outrageous I tell you, just damn OUTRAGEOUS! How dare they do this! The next thing ya know they will be handing out REAL DRIVERS LICENSES to illegal aliens-)

Having illegals able to get drivers licenses is the real outrage.
That means that they can register to vote too.
That is the outrage, not a mailer from the RNC.

Exactly. Take motor voting like New York just adopted. True, the licenses are suppose to be distinct from a legal resident to an illegal resident for voting purposes. But Carlo got a job behind the DMV desk. One of his countrymen walks up, and Carlo registers him to vote, and gives him a license marking him as a legal resident. Wink-wink, nod-nod.

If Carlo gets busted, he can claim he was having a bad day and made a mistake. They won't even write him up. They'll tell him to be more careful in the future. Wink-wink, nod-nod.

Forum List

Back