RNC steals Paul's delegates

Don't be, life behind a convenience store counter is but one of his limitations.

Jealousy over me being employed ???? Pretty soon you will be out of school and have to get your own job. Only a scumbag tries to insult a man feeding his family with hard work....Go back to your Progressive camp, conservatives dont really need haters like you.
coffeespit.gif

Keep trying sonny, you'll figure it out some day.

And someday you will not have to use crayon for everything.

Jealousy over me being employed ???? Pretty soon you will be out of school and have to get your own job. Only a scumbag tries to insult a man feeding his family with hard work....Go back to your Progressive camp, conservatives dont really need haters like you.
coffeespit.gif

Keep trying sonny, you'll figure it out some day.

And someday you will not have to use crayon for everything.
"Wanna sack with that?"
You figured out how to count back change yet, or still rely on the register to tell you?

We value this wonderful Republican man in Texas. :)

Yeah, that's why your political machine has spent the last 6 years lying about him, denigrating him and defrauding him of his legitimate support.

You fucking party hacks, REGARDLESS of monogram, make me sick to my fucking stomach!

Yeah, that's why your political machine has spent the last 6 years lying about him, denigrating him and defrauding him of his legitimate support.

You fucking party hacks, REGARDLESS of monogram, make me sick to my fucking stomach!

Lies like how he used underhanded means to get pork??? Or how he voted yes to sends troops to war yet consistently voted no for them to get paid or bullets or armor???? Or how he consistently blames America for terrorism???? Or how he ignorantly thinks Iran should get the bomb???? Or how he said we should cut the military to pay for healthcare in 2008?

I don't care who he endorses. I also don't think anyone but his supporters who already have watched him get run over by the RNC (the supporters as well) will listen to Ron Paul talk about it.

Case in point - the entire crew of GOP supporters in here who keep trying to make a mockery out of the cheating by the RNC because

"Ron Paul wasn't going to win anyway." :rolleyes:

What the fuck does he need delegates for?????? Or do you think having a winner is a bad thing????? Paul lost ...He needs to get over it.
What the fuck does Willard need delegates for? Or do you think that he's not the winner without those delegates?

I'm sorry man... But debate is not your thing.

Lies like how he used underhanded means to get pork??? Or how he voted yes to sends troops to war yet consistently voted no for them to get paid or bullets or armor???? Or how he consistently blames America for terrorism???? Or how he ignorantly thinks Iran should get the bomb???? Or how he said we should cut the military to pay for healthcare in 2008?

Every accusation you've made here is a crock of ignorant bullshit, and anyone who gives a SHIT about truth knows you're lying your ass off. You've swallowed so much NeoCon bullspunk I'm surprised you haven't puked up a baby elephant.

Idiot!!

Romney will lose in Maine due to his treatment of Ron Paul's delegates.

The powers that be don't want rank and file Republicans to chose the nominee.

That is left to the billionaires.

Romney lawyers took away Ron Paul's win in Maine making Paul ineligible - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

I will never vote Republican again. This pathetic thievery is just sickening.

Just for this I am seriously considering voting for Obama. You want to fuck with us. You done pissed off a hornets nest.

That'll be okay with the MASTERS, Dissent.

They run both parties anyway.

NOW perhaps you're starting to GET IT, eh?

BOTH parties are really one party, dude.

When one of the far righties become a threat to their control over the GOP, they GOP uses its power to deny those far right folks any power in the GOP.

When the far lefties become a threat to the DNC, the SAME TECHNIQUES are used to keep them from changing the party equasion.

Welcome to reality, citizen.

Our political parties are NOT real.

Well... How many is it going to take for you to admit that the republicans are manipulating politics to support a given individual, rather than to what society has chosen to represent them within the republican party?

How many threads is it going to take before you admit that he didn't get enough votes from 'society' to win?

Well... How many is it going to take for you to admit that the republicans are manipulating politics to support a given individual, rather than to what society has chosen to represent them within the republican party?

How many threads is it going to take before you admit that he didn't get enough votes from 'society' to win?
Does it matter whether he could win or not Politico? Voter fraud and cheating is just that, fraud and cheating, and should not be swept aside just because the person who was cheated against couldn't win anyway, no??? Or are you saying voter fraud and cheating is just A-OK if the person was going to lose anyway?

And why did the RNC need to cheat and commit voter fraud to help Romney win, IF Romney was going to 'win' irregardless of Ron Paul and Santorum in Maine?

Romney will lose in Maine due to his treatment of Ron Paul's delegates.

The powers that be don't want rank and file Republicans to chose the nominee.

That is left to the billionaires.

Not only Maine but they have stolen delegates in Mass which I would think would have been at least a toss up state since willard was the governor there this just makes sure its a Obama state,Oklahoma well he'll keep that one and he'll keep Louisiana as well but I got a feeling not by much.Willard and the nazi's aka RNC have shot themselves in the foot they had a chance to get 30-60% of rp supporters to vote for the eventual nominee but with these dictator like orders and turning the party into a nazi party well that's all but gone.We would rather vote 3rd party or write in Ron Paul as our vote then vote for willard.

Every accusation you've made here is a crock of ignorant bullshit, and anyone who gives a SHIT about truth knows you're lying your ass off. You've swallowed so much NeoCon bullspunk I'm surprised you haven't puked up a baby elephant.

Idiot!!

If you are going to worship a man you stupid fuck know who you are worshiping.

Idiot!!

That is excellent advise. Please... Practice it.

Idiot!!

So you spout off Neocon lies like 4th of July fireworks and I'm the 'stupid fuck'?

Whatever you say, stooge.

Tell you what, Cartoon Boy. Why don't you back up your bullshit accusations with some actual facts and we'll see who the stupid fuck is, alrighty?

Ron Paul didn't actually win any delegates in Primaries....he stole them in caucuses

Forum List

Back